Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I am so weary of Paul because his story changes yet again.

He also said that Crystal never felt threatened by Steve.

So you think he lies to incriminate himself and tells the truth about Steve?

He mentioned in the Q&A that he only realized that he only met Crystal at the beginning of August when he went back and looked at the footage of the first time she came to the store.

Her life is so complex, maybe she just walked away for a breather and just didn't expect it to go this high profile.

Does the ex husband count as one of her romantic relationships?

LE has so much as said SHE DID NOT WALK AWAY...

That is why I am so weary of Paul because his story changes yet again.

He also said that Crystal never felt threatened by Steve.
I am weary of his personality if that makes sense. But I'm split in several ways here.

I do not think it's smart of him to be overly involved in sharing information with the public, especially when it's just clearing his name. Not the time for that imo. I think that's the only time I've ever used "overly" when discussing sharing info with the public btw, it's normally the opposite that frustrates me!

I do hope she is found soon. And I hope if she's no longer alive, her kids don't lose both parents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In pameledo's post with the pictures above mine.

I've followed that entire Q&A from the beginning and I didn't see him say anywhere that Steve knew about them. I'll have to go back and look again.

The "inappropriate romantic relationships" wording from the sheriff is really strange. I guess it all depends on who is viewing which relationship as "inappropriate".
Some possibilities:
A. Her ex may have thought it was "inappropriate" for her to be dating and sleeping over at another man's home while still living with him and the kids. Divorce or no divorce, some men would still be possessive like that. We haven't heard much from the ex so it's hard to guess his reaction to her having a boyfriend.
B. Her boyfriend may have thought it was "inappropriate" for her to keep living with her ex (although, I really don't get this vibe, JMO)
C. Maybe she had a previous or current relationship we don't know about and neither ex nor boyfriend is involved.
D. Maybe she had no other actual relationships but a stalker thought she shouldn't be with either the ex nor the boyfriend.
E. Maybe someone she wasn't romantically involved with (friend, family, coworker, etc) thought her relationships were inappropriate (this is the least likely/weakest motive, imo)

What little we know about her love life was already pretty complicated. I feel like from the sheriff's wording there might be tons more we don't know. :scared:

I wonder who these other guys she had relationships with are?Looks like something would have come out somewhere about them.

Does it say GUYS???

:thinking:

Just curious...

AND also, what about the circle of people each of those INAPPROPRIATE romantic relationships were involved in before and after Crystal???

:shame:

ETA: I think he also used the word JEALOUS in his statement...FWIW.

Does it say GUYS???

:thinking:

Just curious...

AND also, what about the circle of people each of those romantic relationships were involved in before and after Crystal???

:shame:

ETA: I think he also used the word JEALOUS in his statement...FWIW.

:thud:This is too complex!

Now I am really confused.Now he says the ex knew about them?I thought they were trying to keep it secret and Crystal hadn't decided whether to tell him yet.Am I going crazy?
I think you're getting a couple things confused - on HLN other reported a friend (initials BB) had texted Crystal and he asked if the husband knew. She said something to the effect 'should I tell him'.
Paul said he didn't know if the ex found out Crystal removed him from the cruise and added Paul.
Paul did say Crystal told him the ex found out from someone else that she was dating Paul, he still doesn't know if the ex knew about the cruise.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Paul did a question/answer session on a Find Crystal Seratte McDowell page.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks. Screen shots from social media groups are not allowed under the TOS, unless the mods make an exception. I sent an alert to ask if this is allowed to be discussed here.

We are not allowed to bring over anything said on closed Facebook pages and I am afraid if we keep it up, this thread will close again. Love, Mama Pink. :)

To be fair, we don't know that her phone never pinged at her ex's house. We only know that the last ping wasn't there. Big difference.

He told her to pick the kids up at his work.
I think this is where she went.
Isnt this where her phone pinged?

I would imagine there must be a specific stand-alone line by line chronology of BF ongoing statements recorded on all platforms within.

iphone
SH
FB
AB
People, mag
H Chron
Baytown
Tim
Nancy G
And any others not mentioned

Guilt or not, if he were to retain an attorney it would be interesting to see what they would do with the zig-zag list.

I've followed that entire Q&A from the beginning and I didn't see him say anywhere that Steve knew about them. I'll have to go back and look again.

I think things are getting deleted. I went back to look for something he said and it was gone.

I imagine a lawyer would tell him to SHUT UP and quit talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste