Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see opening the door and doing a quick check around, but to me "compromising the scene" sounds more invasive than that. But maybe even touching the doorknob = compromising.

Did the police get a SW for her townhouse or her house with the ex yet? I know there needs to be probable cause but when someone is missing a SW for their home(s) should be SOP. Frankly, the ex should let them search his house. Did they search the boyfriend's house? He said they wouldn't even need a warrant.

The ex let them search both home and townhome without a warrant.

They searched her ex's home/their shared home.

That's where they found some real estate paperwork and her broken laptop with the factory reset

I don't know if they used a SW or if the ex let them search.

This in and of itself is very interesting.

Correct me if I am wrong please. The BF is saying the reason the dresses look different in the video is because of interference? The time stamp on the video stating it was the 19th was a glitch, right? Also, it was stated she was staying with the BF for 2 nights, correct? Just making sure I am understanding this clearly! Thank you!

Correct me if I am wrong please. The BF is saying the reason the dresses look different in the video is because of interference? The time stamp on the video stating it was the 19th was a glitch, right? Also, it was stated she was staying with the BF for 2 nights, correct? Just making sure I am understanding this clearly! Thank you!

That is what he said.

I do not have time to go back through all of these posts, but I have my own theory. Shoot holes in it, maybe I am missing something.

The video surveillance provided by Paul H. has the incorrect date/time stamp. This could be legit, but maybe it's not? I believe it said 8/19 or something?

My question is, how do we know Crystal was indeed staying at Paul's house and leaving from there that morning? Maybe the time stamp is accurate and something happened in their relationship that week prior.

That leads me to the Motel 6. Maybe she was not staying with Paul, but instead staying at Motel 6. Does that mean she could have gone missing sooner than we thought? Text messages are just that and they do not prove that Crystal sent them. There's no fingerprint attached to a text message. Anyone with her device(s) could have sent them.

Your thoughts? Like I said, shoot holes in this.... just was something I have been pondering.

We don't actually see her leave just walk to the car and open the door.

Boyfriend said that she was there though.

I wish they would release the Phone records.

I do not have time to go back through all of these posts, but I have my own theory. Shoot holes in it, maybe I am missing something.

The video surveillance provided by Paul H. has the incorrect date/time stamp. This could be legit, but maybe it's not? I believe it said 8/19 or something?

My question is, how do we know Crystal was indeed staying at Paul's house and leaving from there that morning? Maybe the time stamp is accurate and something happened in their relationship that week prior.

That leads me to the Motel 6. Maybe she was not staying with Paul, but instead staying at Motel 6. Does that mean she could have gone missing sooner than we thought? Text messages are just that and they do not prove that Crystal sent them. There's no fingerprint attached to a text message. Anyone with her device(s) could have sent them.

Your thoughts? Like I said, shoot holes in this.... just was something I have been pondering.

Why would she stay at a Motel 6 when she has the means to stay at a nice hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have questioned the timeline myself.
• I am not sure if she told anyone she was specifically with Paul that night.
•I believe she talked to her Uncle on the morning of her disappearance.
• I could see maybe staying at a Motel 6 if you were hiding a relationship or something
• we are basing the timeline on Paul's word and faulty technology.

Why would she stay at a Motel 6 when she has the means to stay at a nice hotel?

I can see her staying there if she was trying to hide things from the ex.

Good Morning America this morning had the outside video of her getting in her car:
[video=youtube;mBXobAE9cyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBXobAE9cyg[/video]
Posting it here as I had not seen that clip yet.

Hmm. Did everyone see the update from Equusearch, today?

09/06/17 — The Chambers County Sheriff’s Office has requested our immediate help on the search for Crystal McDowell. We will be in need of searchers on foot and ATVs. We will be meeting on West Bay Road and Highway 99, east of the Cedar Bayou Bridge on Highway 99. Your Search Coordinator is David White, and he can be reached at (281) 799-9586.

Ex-husband works at PBP INC, correct?

They are searching today about 9-10 miles away from PBP (5151 Grand Pkwy). Check it out on Google Maps.

Edit - I stand corrected. It's maybe 9,000-10,000 feet from PBP, INC?

One thing I noticed on the GMA clip is the frame doesn't move as much as on other ones we have seen so possibly this was not video of the video like others? Also I think I was mistaken about her having long sleeves on in the black outfit inside video. I can see her arms are bare in the GMA video. JMO.

Could Crystal have changed her dress? Like he saw her lay out her dress before he got in the shower, and she initially put it on, but then changed it?

She could have. But, he apparently gave still pictures to the police from the video, so he obviously saw the video and that she was wearing two apparently different outfits. But, he explains that away by saying the camera was wonky. Why not say she must have changed while he was in the shower. Doesn't make sense.

Interesting they are searching near the plant the ex works at. Though, how far is that location from the Motel 6?

The Nancy Grace Crime Stories episode about Crystal that just played on SiriusXM (channel 132) is one of the best I've heard so far. Lots of info and several people were talked to, including Paul.

Paul said that he and Crystal were going to ride out the storm and watch Game of Thrones all weekend.

a122ace3c4d97e802608e8d70066384c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members