Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sure, anything is possible. But the conversation with BB was specifically about whether she should tell her ex or not rather than when she was going to tell him.

See, I view this as girl talk. Do you think I should tell him" kinda stuff it just doesn't seem like it is deception but I am sure the ex husband knew because she was spending the night OFTEN with BF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I want to know who it was that provided the screen shot to Ashley Banfield because I was not aware that she talked with the ex. So I would like to know who it was that gave that screen shot to the show. It is rather important to know that.

I thought I already replied to this but I guess not.

The Uncle provided it to LE. I also read where search warrants for phone records was done.

You're right the ex-husband did not provide it. I'm not sure what your getting at except to say they may have been altered. Not sure...

I have a gut feeling the divorce, kids, Cruise and Crystal sleeping at someone else's house is clearly motive but of course we don't need it.

I also feel that getting the ex husband, kids and BF into the station and start grilling them.

My theory is the kids were either sleeping or watching tv and she got home and all heck broke loose. IMO

It seems like the most easiest way to solve this case is to figure out who parked her car at the motel. Did the motel not have video footage of the parking lot? Is there not any way for the police to determine what time/day the car was parked there? I'm sure many staying at the motel who were in direct view of the car had to of noticed a mercedes. Would that not be out of place? BTW, it seems as if a lot of people park their car at the motel the way her car was parked. If you go to google maps you can navigate around the Motel 6's parking lot and see that many of the cars/trucks are backed in just like hers was. https://i.imgur.com/ZXY3gLj.jpg Which makes me wonder the type of guys who regularly stay at this motel and what their jobs are that they're travelling for. I just don't see the bf or the ex-husband coming up with the idea of parking her car at a Motel 6 of all places.

My husband ALWAYS backs in when at hotels. I never do...the only time I ever back in to a parking spot is at my daughters gymnastics place because it's impossible to leave that place with little girls running around the lot...it's a safety thing.

J.M.O.

One other thing is the kids! Those poor babies. I'm not sure the ex had time to carry all of this out. And the hurricane was coming, true enough, but wasn't Houston caught off guard with how catastrophic this would be? Not sure when they found out how terrible it was going to be but, If that were the case why would someone think that the hurricane would cover their tracks? I also wonder if CM was a coffee drinker? If she was, she left without a cup and maybe she stopped for some? Is there a Starbucks or coffee shop in her direction of travel or near where her car was found?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My husband ALWAYS backs in when at hotels. I never do...the only time I ever back in to a parking spot is at my daughters gymnastics place because it's impossible to leave that place with little girls running around the lot...it's a safety thing.

J.M.O.

The cars were flooded and water also moves cars. There were several jumbled together in the Motel lot.

But, we park like that here too. Some companies that I've worked for make their employees back into the slots.

I still can't find a link where it's confirmed the uncle provided the texts to LE.Can someone post one?

I still can't find a link where it's confirmed the uncle provided the texts to LE.Can someone post one?

I don't have a link. Watch the shows...read the many, many articles.

This was provided also. Another round of texts --

I also suggest looking at Banfield transcripts.

75f8d2e2baf4bfa40a1cdd5a4d2d3966.png

Question?
Ex told her to pick up kids at his work.
Did he ever text her back and tell tell her he was not going ....?

Question?
Ex told her to pick up kids at his work.
Did he ever text her back and tell tell her he was not going ....?

NO

The next text he sent was telling her the dishwasher arrived. 🤣

Also last night on Ashley Banfield's show the sheriff said they were still trying to authenticate the videos that Paul sent them.

See, I view this as girl talk. Do you think I should tell him" kinda stuff it just doesn't seem like it is deception but I am sure the ex husband knew because she was spending the night OFTEN with BF.

You are mixing apples and oranges. There is no indication that, despite the fact she was spending nights (and weekends) with the boyfriend, the ex would not be going. We don't know anything about what the cruise plans were. When Crystal and he last talked about them. Or really anything about it.

If you read the conversation with BB she was saying that the ex did not know yet and wouldn't know since she blocked him on FB (BB referred to the ex being able to learn about it on FB) and the entire conversation was about whether to tell him or not. What was with all the deception in keeping from the ex? Why hide it at all? It was going to have to come out sooner or later so why not just get it over with?

See, I see this case as pretty simple. If Crystal made it to the house then the ex killed her - plain and simple. There isn't any complication. But as of now the Sheriff Department has said that they don't have evidence of a crime yet. Their experience tells them that foul play is likely. Even as late as yesterday they haven't rule out whether she took off or not no matter how unlikely they think that is based on experience.

Also last night on Ashley Banfield's show the sheriff said they were still trying to authenticate the videos that Paul sent them.

He said on the Wednesday night show (9/6) that they already verified the videos.

I don't have a link. Watch the shows...read the many, many articles.

This was provided also. Another round of texts --

I also suggest looking at Banfield transcripts.

75f8d2e2baf4bfa40a1cdd5a4d2d3966.png

I have read them and I still don't know who provided that screen shot to the show.

You are mixing apples and oranges. There is no indication that, despite the fact she was spending nights (and weekends) with the boyfriend, the ex would not be going. We don't know anything about what the cruise plans were. When Crystal and he last talked about them. Or really anything about it.

If you read the conversation with BB she was saying that the ex did not know yet and wouldn't know since she blocked him on FB (BB referred to the ex being able to learn about it on FB) and the entire conversation was about whether to tell him or not. What was with all the deception in keeping from the ex? Why hide it at all? It was going to have to come out sooner or later so why not just get it over with?

See, I see this case as pretty simple. If Crystal made it to the house then the ex killed her - plain and simple. There isn't any complication. But as of now the Sheriff Department has said that they don't have evidence of a crime yet. Their experience tells them that foul play is likely. Even as late as yesterday they haven't rule out whether she took off or not no matter how unlikely they think that is based on experience.

I agree to disagree with you and the Cruise was talked about on one of the shows.

Crystal had just recently asked the BF to go on the Cruise that was booked several months before. This all was covered on one the shows.

I just started watching and reading two days ago. I live in Houston and the local media just ran the story or I wasn't plugged into this at all. But, I got the cruise info from HLN.

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE CAR NEXT TO CRYSTALS CAR AT THE BOYFRIENDS HOUSE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE CAR PARKED NEXT TO HERS AT MOTEL 6!?!? 😳😳😳😳 Gives me chills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478