Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are mixing apples and oranges. There is no indication that, despite the fact she was spending nights (and weekends) with the boyfriend, the ex would not be going. We don't know anything about what the cruise plans were. When Crystal and he last talked about them. Or really anything about it.

If you read the conversation with BB she was saying that the ex did not know yet and wouldn't know since she blocked him on FB (BB referred to the ex being able to learn about it on FB) and the entire conversation was about whether to tell him or not. What was with all the deception in keeping from the ex? Why hide it at all? It was going to have to come out sooner or later so why not just get it over with?

See, I see this case as pretty simple. If Crystal made it to the house then the ex killed her - plain and simple. There isn't any complication. But as of now the Sheriff Department has said that they don't have evidence of a crime yet. Their experience tells them that foul play is likely. Even as late as yesterday they haven't rule out whether she took off or not no matter how unlikely they think that is based on experience.

I agree with you. I think she did make it home and there is no evidence because he probably strangled her while kids were sleeping and he most likely hid her in the house until cover of middle of night when he transported her to dump and leave car at motel 6 and hoofed it home

J.M.O.

Also if she had apts and a closing why
Pick up the kids? What would she do with them?

I read through the links and there is nothing saying who provided the texts to LE.

I agree with you. I think she did make it home and there is no evidence because he probably strangled her while kids were sleeping and he most likely hid her in the house until cover of middle of night when he transported her to dump and leave car at motel 6 and hoofed it home

J.M.O.

I think she made it home too. in

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE CAR NEX TO CRYSTALS AT THE BOYFRIENDS HOUSE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE CAR PARKED NEXT TO HERS AT MOTEL 6!?!? [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] Gives me chills!

I don't see it. Look like different colors to me.

J.M.O.

I have read them and I still don't know who provided that screen shot to the show.

Again I am not sure what you are suggesting about who supplied them to the show. Did you watch all of them? I think now there are six total shows. It maybe mentioned there how they got the text messages.

BUT I know I remember reading it or seeing it on the show that the Uncle was shown the messages from the ex husband. I think he sent them to Uncle!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

J.M.O.

YES!!! I am with YOU!! I think disposal is where her phone pinged

Also if she had apts and a closing why
Pick up the kids? What would she do with them?

Well, Real Estate Agents usually take their kids if they have too. But, it was mentioned she canceled the morning appointment but MISSED the afternoon appointment making the Uncle worry.

On Wed. night's Primetime Justice this is what the sheriff said in regards to the security footage provided by BF.
HAWTHORNE: Well, the authentication we`re still working on because you know there were some time issues. But the investigators still very

confident that Paul has been very forthcoming and that what he has told us appears to be accurate.

That is not the same as saying 100% verified in my opinion.

What kind of water would he get at work? In a catastrophic event I don't think vending machine water would cut it. And hopefully he would get home with it.

The way I read this text is: she tells him she will keep the kids in Dallas. Then she says Friday morning: it looks like only rain, so I MAY stay here. Sounds to me plausible to pass this along to the uncle. As a point, : hey she said she may take them to Dallas as an answer to where she could be. I don't read anything nefarious in this at all.

The telling point for me to say ex would be if we knew when his work contacted him and if they actually spoke to him and cancelled the shift. Because otherwise he had to really be quick at getting this done. And he would have to accomplish this with his children in tow. This according to his time frame. I'm sure the kids would have said something that would have put the ex as a suspect rather than a POI. In my opinion. This would be really tough to pull off. But, we wait and see. I'm leaning more toward a known person, just maybe not either of these two.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I read through the links and there is nothing saying who provided the texts to LE.

Idk either but LE said all 3 of the men handed over phones, computers etc for evidence review.

J.M.O.

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THE CAR NEXT TO CRYSTALS CAR AT THE BOYFRIENDS HOUSE LOOKS JUST LIKE THE CAR PARKED NEXT TO HERS AT MOTEL 6!?!? 😳😳😳😳 Gives me chills!

I just noticed that. I wonder who's car it was

On Wed. night's Primetime Justice this is what the sheriff said in regards to the security footage provided by BF.

That is not the same as saying 100% verified in my opinion.

I don't think you will get anything concrete from LE. They don't like to give away anything. His words to me were way more info Than I expect anyhow. I don't think they are going to give anyone the safe feelings.

J.M.O.

I just noticed that. I wonder who's car it was

I don't know but it's really creepy!!! I have had everyone in my family look at the pics to compare this morning and all of us agree it is either the same car or one so closely similar it's crazy!

I agree really. I do find it refreshing that he has agreed to speak with Ashleigh B about the case everyday. It's not all the details we'd like, but it's certainly better than nothing.

This was in reply to monkeypants. Quotes are acting up for me today.

Not what he said, read the transcript.

I will reread everything tonight but somewhere it says the videos were authenticated.

Gotta run! Y'all have a great day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members