Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting you'd find my comment to be bashing him. I've been feeling sympathy for him all day, especially when it became pretty apparent what the outcome would be.

What I said was an explanation of how I came to my opinion. I talk through things. No, I don't get him personality wise. Yes, I found the confusion of the dress color to be quite frustrating and wondered where the confusion came from. I can voice that without bashing him. And I can not understand a person or their actions, but still have sympathy for them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Don't even try to figure it out. The same thing happened to me too. I am about finished with this sight in general. People can't ask why you think anything nicely, or simply disagree.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm guessing they've known since the beginning that ex was guilty. If the kids saw her that day, I'm sure they told LE. I hope they didn't see anything.

Do we know for sure she actually made it to the house or just that she met up with Steve somewhere? House makes the most sense with her briefcase there, but where she was found, car found, phone ping, etc. makes it seem more likely she did actually meet the ex at his work or somewhere else.

https://www.facebook.com/Chambers-C...y2ZNBNs69CwDQaortfgojYt7fzBB0q3QfST3Y&fref=nf

J.M.O.
099226c06e572122f2060d4177d55920.jpg

This is just awful. RIP Crystal :( prayers go out to her children and family.

Sheriff said she did make it home to see the kids. It seems to me the one and only person that could positively state that fact would be the husband. Sort of seems husband must me providing some details to sheriff

They also interviewed the children. I think LE knew from the very beginning that they had seen their mom that day. JMO.

I'm guessing they've known since the beginning that ex was guilty. If the kids saw her that day, I'm sure they told LE. I hope they didn't see anything.

Do we know for sure she actually made it to the house or just that she met up with Steve somewhere? House makes the most sense with her briefcase there, but where she was found, car found, phone ping, etc. makes it seem more likely she did actually meet the ex at his work or somewhere else.

At the press conference LE stated that she made it home.

We did have an official statement, the sheriff said that on HLN, when he said the last ping was Park St.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Link please? I've watched the shows and I don't recall that.

They also interviewed the children. I think LE knew from the very beginning that they had seen their mom that day. JMO.

Just curious where you found out LE interviewed the children? Thanks!

I think some people jumped to the conclusion she never made it home. We never had an official statement that she didn't. People were assuming things to make it fit their theories. JMO.

I think some people jumped to the conclusion she made it home. We never had an official statement that she did. People were assuming things to make it fit their theories.

That's what people do here on WS and the difference in opinion more often helps than not.

Well honestly I'm sure they interviewed the children...they always do...

J.M.O.

Many articles stated that she left to get her kids but never made it.

Looking back, the journalists may have embellished to write a mystery rather than just reporting facts.

Some members here are in Facebook groups for this case, I believe. And reporting what is posted there rather than what is on MSM. It has been happening all case

PLEASE POST THE SOURCES! We are all sad and exhausted at this point.

thank you

Slow your roll. Give her a chance to respond.

It's silly to not assume they spoke to the kids. It's standard operating procedure.

J.M.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members