Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't exactly say she made it home.

We'll have to wait to get video but I'm almost positive LE stated she made it home.

I'm adding this after I posted bc I'm INCORRECT. LE said she made it to see her kids that day. Apologies to Hoosier952.

PLEASE POST THE SOURCES! We are all sad and exhausted at this point.

thank you
I want to say it was in an Ashley Banfield transcript, that they were interviewed by child advocates (said by sheriff) but unfortunately I can't recall which one. But maybe someone else has a link?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Many articles stated that she left to get her kids but never made it.

Looking back, the journalists may have embellished to write a mystery rather than just reporting facts.

That happens a lot.

Just curious where you found out LE interviewed the children? Thanks!

I'll try to find it but I think it was in one of the Ashley Banfield shows she asked if the children had been interviewed. Answer was yes, but he couldn't comment further. Anyway, interviewing the children would just be basic police work.

Ok, I just rewatched it. He said "she did make it to.. to see her kids that day"

The first time I heard it my brain inserted home to see the kids.

I wonder where she saw the kids and if they met up somewhere. I pray those kids didn't see anything.

That mugshot looks like he hasn't slept or eaten in days. He has a lot more of those days coming.

Slow your roll. Give her a chance to respond.

It's silly to not assume they spoke to the kids. It's standard operating procedure.

J.M.O.

Not assuming anything. I'm asking for the SOURCE because that eliminates any assumptions.

I noted his choice of words on that one too. I sincerely hope her children weren't witness to anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Let's not get shut down for bickering & short fuses...:(

When they interviewed the children, if the children had seen what happened to Crystal, they would have told LE in the interview and this aggressive looking guy in the mug shot (forgot his name haha) would have been arrested much sooner.

So I think the kids did not see when he killed her.

I wonder how LE was so quick to positively identify her body.

Do you think they will seek the death penalty or is life without parole more likely?

Here it is, in context of saying ex had been very cooperative with interviews and they had to fly him in because of the flooding:

HARGRAVE: Yes, it has been. Very much so. In fact, he -- you know, we have a child advocacy center. We don`t, as police officers, directly*

interview children. We have, you know, experts trained in that do that. And he`s been very cooperative with himself and his children. The*

investigation is going as we expect and like it. And I will tell you, as you well know, I`ve said it before, this is a marathon, not a sprint.*

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1709/05/ptab.01.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll try to find it but I think it was in one of the Ashley Banfield shows she asked if the children had been interviewed. Answer was yes, but he couldn't comment further. Anyway, interviewing the children would just be basic police work.

Thank you. I know it's SOP but I hadn't remembered reading anything about it on record. Thanks for clarifying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lostnfound