Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His arms look like he can strangle a female fairly easy in his mugshot.

I know my eyes couldn't help but be drawn to his hands. His right hand knuckles look so much bigger than the left so it made me wonder if a punch was involved. But idk if swelling without bruising would last that long. Then i started looking him over to see if I noticed scratches or bruises. Just the path my mind went. Regardless of how he did it, the hands holding that thing in the mugshot also (allegedly-do i say that at this point???) killed the mama of his babies. )~':

I did see a picture today that Crystal was tagged in when searching her name on Facebook. A woman posted she too the kids for snow cones and games. It looked like a Dave and Busters type of place. I got the impression that this woman was her cousin. There were 4 children in one picture and what I presumed to be Crystals two children alone in a second picture. The pictures were posted yesterday.

Saying all of that I think the kids are under DCFS protection but the family currently is caring for them.

All of course JMO from what I saw.

I don't know...I've been wondering if work was empty that morning. He texted her to get the kids from work...sheriff says she made it to see the kids but doesn't specifically say "home". Then the car parked at the motel.

I just don't like any of this. Jmo - I think there was some planning. And the thought that her children were even anywhere near the vicinity of their mother when she was killed is a little too much for me right now - putting myself in time out for a bit.

Seriously though!, a text the night before saying their child hoped she'd be home before bed time. The next day, killed. Just so selfish and terrible.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It is possible that all the flooding and water may have made it easier to identify her (not officially, I know) as opposed to normal Houston summer conditions. I hate to think of searchers out there all week, risking snakes, alligators, etc...while he knew all along where she was.

I thought this too. Frankly after learning all of the stages of decomposition from following the CA threads so closely this was my first thought.

If he cooperated by giving the location, does that mean they had to search because water had moved her from the original spot he left her in?

I wonder how it all went down, considering that the children saw her?

I wonder how it all went down, considering that the children saw her?

I hope they did not literally "see" her...as far as whatever took place. My mind is all over the place. Can't imagine how those who loved her are feeling.

Wow..just logged in. He was the person I hoped was not involved. This is such a tragedy. :(

I know my eyes couldn't help but be drawn to his hands. His right hand knuckles look so much bigger than the left so it made me wonder if a punch was involved. But idk if swelling without bruising would last that long. Then i started looking him over to see if I noticed scratches or bruises. Just the path my mind went. Regardless of how he did it, the hands holding that thing in the mugshot also (allegedly-do i say that at this point???) killed the mama of his babies. )~':

Agree. This was probably a hands on murder.

His knuckles and arms says it all in the mugshot.

Many articles stated that she left to get her kids but never made it.

Looking back, the journalists may have embellished to write a mystery rather than just reporting facts.

I'm behind again. Ugh!

To be fair, articles said she never made it because that is what her (alleged) killer SM said to the police. He told them she never arrived.

Poor Crystal. My heart breaks for her and her children.

He looks like he has lost a lot of weight. Maybe the guilt was making him too sick to eat.

I hope they did not literally "see" her...as far as whatever took place. My mind is all over the place. Can't imagine how those who loved her are feeling.

Same here!!!
This is purely my brainstorming. A scenario: if she saw them and went back to her car for anything, like the 'water', he could have done whatever it was while she wasn't expecting it. And told the kids Mom forgot something and we will meet back up again at the house??

I'll try to find it but I think it was in one of the Ashley Banfield shows she asked if the children had been interviewed. Answer was yes, but he couldn't comment further. Anyway, interviewing the children would just be basic police work.

Especially with the kids being in the care of DCS. It's just common sense.

So Hawthorne said she saw the kids that morning. I wonder where. I suppose SM could have brought the briefcase back with him. I hope he didn't have the kids with him when he did the deed.

At his place of work? Isn't it near the search site?

steve-mcdowell.jpg

steve-mcdowell1.jpg

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/crystal-mcdowell-houston-real-estate-agent-missing-husband/

These pictures. Ugh.

Ugly!
Evil!

If I was asked to pick him out of a line up of bald guys, I wouldn't even realize that was SM. He looks scary compared to the photos in the news and on social media and stuff.

I admit, I have only dipped my toe into this case but how do you think he could have had the kids, had a dishwasher delivered and still her body was found in a wooded area?
I believe he is guilty but perplexed about how on earth it unfolded?

Wow I really didn't think she would be found after what Tim Miller said. I thought it was the BF until today, my blame started shifting to the ex. When I heard that her brief case was found at home that didn't look good for him

If I was asked to pick him out of a line up of bald guys, I wouldn't even realize that was SM. He looks scary compared to the photos in the news and on social media and stuff.

I imagine once you are in the orange there are no filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member