Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think it's a possibility they were involved in a physical confrontation in the house and he pushed Crystal killing her in the process. Then he tried to cover it up but failed.

"Killing her in the process" sounds like an accident. Then why not call paramedics? I think whatever her did was not an accidental. Maybe not entirely premeditated but he wasn't trying to hurt/injure her, he wanted her gone.

Just my opinion.

He's such a control freak that I bet he never divulges exactly what happened(the truth).I hope they have a good M.E. that can find info that he never thought would surface.
Thank you to everyone who has posted and kept us updated.

"Killing her in the process" sounds like an accident. Then why not call paramedics? I think whatever her did was not an accidental. Maybe not entirely premeditated but he wasn't trying to hurt/injure her, he wanted her gone.

Just my opinion.

He may have been forthcoming about an "accident" and hiding the body, but the police may be looking for a confession that he did it on purpose.

I hope cause of death can be determined, especially if he confesses to see if it matches his version.

He's such a control freak that I bet he never divulges exactly what happened(the truth).I hope they have a good M.E. that can find info that he never thought would surface.

There were too many clues to think this could be accidental anger by way of a heated argument.
-The devices
-Mommy come home text
-Meet me at work (that's an obvious one on its own)

MPO only

Some counties in Texas (& Florida) require the medical examiners office to post autopsy results online to the public. Not sure about this county.

What in the world?!!! How was his mind even able to manage that? Had he thought he was getting away with it? Or maybe hoping to raise some funds to flee?

Good grief, if I had murdered someone I don't think I would have been able to function like that. I'd be curled up in the fetal position in a corner shaking in my boots. His mind must have truly snapped on some level...
Classic narcissistic/abuser makes no sense to the rest of us. In HIS mind, it's her fault she was killed, because she dared to leave him/move on. He had no other choice.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I think all of it lead to her death. The blocking on FB, the jeweler sign, her posting she'd never been happier in her life, her spending the night with Paul and not heeding Steve's text that their daughter hoped to see her before bed, her dumping Ex on the cruise for the BF. Each thing probably stuck in his craw and built up into one big explosion that Friday morning. She was happy, she had moved on without him, she wasn't coming back to him. She was done. He couldn't stand it. IMO

Classic narcissistic/abuser makes no sense to the rest of us. In HIS mind, it's her fault she was killed, because she dared to leave him/move on. He had no other choice.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I keep imagining (even before his arrest) him sending the dishwasher text while he was still enraged/in shock/adrenaline high after killing her, while blaming her for her own death; as in "she 'made' him kill her" -- and then in the midst of that, comes the absurdity of the dishwasher actually arriving...
he probably sent that text as one last angry "in your face" text...
All jmo and my imagination, of course.
(I grew up with a brother with rage issues.)

Some counties in Texas (& Florida) require the medical examiners office to post autopsy results online to the public. Not sure about this county.

I don't think they make them public in Harris county but I think you can request it based on FOIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they make them public in Harris county but I think you can request it based on FOIA.

This happened in Chambers county

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I keep imagining (even before his arrest) him sending the dishwasher text while he was still enraged/in shock/adrenaline high after killing her, while blaming her for her own death; as in "she 'made' him kill her" -- and then in the midst of that, comes the absurdity of the dishwasher actually arriving...
he probably sent that text as one last angry "in your face" text...
All jmo and my imagination, of course.
(I grew up with a brother with rage issues.)

Yes, I get a creepy feeling about those text...while she wasn't alive. He fabricated a few that we know of. He was skillful enough to put 'Dallas' in the mix to show Uncle Jeff, that came back to haunt him. We don't know if the 'water' text was legit either.

Edited: crime in Chambers County. Not sure what their policy is.

I made a mistake and need to change this decision. The veracity of the tarot card reading has not been reported in MSM, so for now, any and all discussion of it is off limits. My apologies for any confusion I've caused.

:bump:

Another tarot post has been removed.

Repeat ... the tarot discussion is off-limits. Do not discuss it.

:tyou:

Yes, I get a creepy feeling about those text...while she wasn't alive. He fabricated a few that we know of. He was skillful enough to put 'Dallas' in the mix to show Uncle Jeff, that came back to haunt him. We don't know if the 'water' text was legit either.

What do you mean, he fabricated a few that we know of? None of the texts are known to be fake. And the water text was legitimate, she made it right after she left Paul's house.

Sheriff said she did make it home to see the kids. It seems to me the one and only person that could positively state that fact would be the husband. Sort of seems husband must me providing some details to sheriff

Catching up from a few pages back but it *could* be possible that the kids confirmed this and it directly contradicted their father's story? JMO who knows for certain.

What do you mean, he fabricated a few that we know of? None of the texts are known to be fake. And the water text was legitimate, she made it right after she left Paul's house.

Yes. The Dallas text was sent the night before and the water text was sent before she left her boyfriend's apartment. It actually seems every text was likely sent by Crystal.

She may have even locked her phone so her ex could continue texting her but they didn't show as read and there was no response. Probably because he didn't have her password to fabricate anything. I personally keep my phone password protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214