Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Public Record:

On March 19, 09 Alandus K Weaver filed an assumed name affidavit for:

Name: FIRST CHOICE PHONES
Address: 5801 PRESTON OAKS RD
APT 707

So... they did live in apt. 707 which we have already confirmed is a ground floor unit.

What's an assumed name affidavit?

Have they elaborated on what her medical issues are other than being a preemie? Perhaps it isn't anything she would need constant medical attention or medication for. My son has "medical issues" too, but nothing more than a very small size due to IUGR and some minor speech delays. Could be why they haven't stressed on her medical issues as much. Although for the record, the parents are definitely not sitting well with me right now.

I'm pretty sure this is her bebo page. Bebo name TamairaC5. I don't see she used that name anywhere else.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5039317308

She has a "friend" listed and the nick is "Lil Landus W" (sounds like A. Weaver to me). His profile is set to private, I was able to access hers. No info that I see on there that we haven't seen yet though.

On the "lil landus W" there is an identifier of KIDD_123 (I believe that was the aim chat name?)

There's nothing really there, just wanted to post to save someone else the trouble of searching those sites.

KIDD_123 also has profile on Xanga, nothing there.

Wait, now I'm really confused. I thought mom was at the old apartment with Daisja and dad was at the new apartment?

Why would mom want them to look at the new apartment? How would some stranger who broke in and took her child know what apartment they would be moving in to?

Help a girl out here, please.

I understood it the other way around. Mom said that the baby was taken from the old apt. Police were concentrating on new apot. Mom wanted police to concentrate on where she claims the kidnapping took place and not on their new home.

I understood it the other way around. Mom said that the baby was taken from the old apt. Police were concentrating on new apot. Mom wanted police to concentrate on where she claims the kidnapping took place and not on their new home.

You are correct TripleA. Mom seemed so upset they were searching the new apt. area it was almost like she was trying to distract them away from something. I'm not sure if any more active searches are going on but might drive by both complexes tonight if I have time.

IIRC the dogs caught a scent at the new complex and led officers to a dumpster but no baby.

ah now, this could be scary....how old is dad?

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...e=alandus&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

ETA: Hill and Henderson counties are neighboring Dallas, and if mom is 19, 20....this one with all the aliases would be the right race and age range :(

There are two A. Weavers on the vine list. One born in November and one in December. A's myspace says he's a Leo so would have to be born in July or August. Don't think either one is him but I wouldn't swear to it.

There are two A. Weavers on the vine list. One born in November and one in December. A's myspace says he's a Leo so would have to be born in July or August. Don't think either one is him but I wouldn't swear to it.

I found him on Classmates w/ Aug. 12 1988 dob Lake Highlands High School. Also familytreemaker.com

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...s8/stories/wfaa090612_ac_reward.73c1f36b.html

03:49 PM CDT on Friday, June 12, 2009

The Dallas Police Department announced a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the return of a missing 9-month-old girl...

... The reward is offered by Schepps Dairy and will also be given for information that leads to an arrest.

I didn't see this statement:

...The mother, who is pregnant, said her attacker said nothing as he took her child...

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/061309dnmetdaisja.7392ce94.html
03:45 PM CDT on Friday, June 12, 2009

They need to check those woods near the new apartment. IMHO (thanks for the map TexasLil)

Correct: a LEO.
This is what we have thus far:
Alandus Kiewan Weaver, b. 12 Aug 1988, Corsicana, Texas. His father has the same name.

thanks everyone for your help!

Still looking for the mother's DOB...we know she's a Leo but need exact date

correct: A leo.
This is what we have thus far:
Alandus kiewan weaver, b. 12 aug 1988, corsicana, texas. His father has the same name.

thanks everyone for your help!

still looking for the mother's dob...we know she's a leo but need exact date

32039161834,"00001","alandus kiewan weaver",
"5801 preston oaks rd apt 707",
"dallas","tx","75254","057"," ","first choice phones",
"5801 preston oaks rd apt 707","dallas","tx","75254","057","
","sales tax ",26,"443112",20090325,20090401,

Still looking for Mom's dob...

Attachments

• Daisja.jpg
    Daisja.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 44
Maybe they are too poor to own a camera or pay for photography studio pics.

mmmmm....don't think so. Not according to Ms. Diva's My Space page (the bio-mom).

ps: yes, that's her my space name = diva. Does that sound like someone who wouldn't want they baby all primped out and photographed? I see 2 totally different people (real life vs. media show).

Mel

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58