Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After the initial reports, I kind of leaned toward mom or dad 'forgot' baby in a hot car theory.
But now, and considering the dogs find Daisja's scent at the dumpster at new apartment, maybe something much more desperate happened and Daisja will not be found.

Thank you for mentioning that dreamweaver, I missed the link for that and I'll go back and look.

I am of the opinion that the search for this baby needs to go to the garbage dump facility where that particular dumpster contents are taken to...that's probably where they will find Daisja. They need to move quickly or they will never find her. :(

Thank you for mentioning that dreamweaver, I missed the link for that and I'll go back and look.

I am of the opinion that the search for this baby needs to go to the garbage dump facility where that particular dumpster contents are taken to...that's probably where they will find Daisja. They need to move quickly or they will never find her. :(

Janse said officers have been searching the immediate area using foot patrols, police dogs and a helicopter. They prevented trash pickup today, so dogs could sniff dumpsters for clues. They have found nothing, so far.

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...s8/stories/wfaa090610_wz_kidnap.67c6f037.html

So, no update for today? I cannot understand why all of a sudden there is no mention of Daisja in the news. :confused:

I do not want this case to go cold or ignored by the media!

im checking in also....thoughts for the little one....

I think this is going to turn out to be intentional in the sense of hurting the baby to "shut her up" or something, and going too far.
Both of them, IMO, are involved, and baby is close by...maybe in a neighboring complex dumpster, or a little ways off of preston/main road.

We also need to keep in mind that it has been very hot here in Texas so far this year.

I live about 2 hours away from Dallas and the heat index yesterday was 107. It gets unbearable hot here and it's usually early on in the year not mid to late summer as is for many other areas in this country.

Just a thought to tuck in the back of our minds.

It is close to 100 in DFW today. Pretty tough weather to be searching in.

The North Dallas area has quite a few toll roads. I wonder if anyone has checked to see if either of the parents' vehicles had a toll tag on them. That would give a pretty good timeline of their movements that night.

It is close to 100 in DFW today. Pretty tough weather to be searching in.

The North Dallas area has quite a few toll roads. I wonder if anyone has checked to see if either of the parents' vehicles had a toll tag on them. That would give a pretty good timeline of their movements that night.

Hasn't it also been storming a lot recently in Dallas? I have some friends and family that live there, and they said it's been not only hot, but stormy lately. That's definitely going to make the searching conditions worse.

Praying for Daisja.

this person came up as a relative on intelius--

http://www.co.collin.tx.us/rsp-bin/jlistrv.pgm?IDNO=206978&BOKSEQ=0&caller=JLISTR&Rnd%20=2177881964924050

Initial charges were pot, controlled substance and carrying a gun...
---------------------------------------------------------------

She is arrested on June 4, 2009. She is 25 yrs old.
Parole revocation.
She appears to have a black eye. She appears to be holding a towel under her chin.
Only relative allowed to see her, is Tammy C, mother.(Bolded by me)
??

Hasn't it also been storming a lot recently in Dallas? I have some friends and family that live there, and they said it's been not only hot, but stormy lately. That's definitely going to make the searching conditions worse.

Praying for Daisja.

Yes Kaylynn severe storms in and around Dallas. Heat upwards to 100. You have to factor in a heat index too when it rains like that...today after the rain a couple nights ago the heat index is still up, we are at 104 currently.

We are not so far away that our temps vary much from Dallas area. We just don't get as much of the rain for some reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------

She is arrested on June 4, 2009. She is 25 yrs old.
She appears to have a black eye. She appears to be holding a towel under her chin.
Only relative allowed to see her, is Tammy C, mother.(Bolded by me)
??

Yeah, I noticed that too.. I could be wrong, but in my opinion I think it's just a coincidence. I don't think this is related to THIS Tammy Creague.

DFW Business Groups: Under MeetUp, start your own group.
I do not know if this has been posted yet or not.
http://www.meetup.com/members/3193159/
There is a Tammy listed.
Possible two relatives of Tammy listed.
Tammy is listed as diva2.
An older woman is listed as diva1. Unknown if related.
The dates joined are 2006 and 2007.

I think this is going to turn out to be intentional in the sense of hurting the baby to "shut her up" or something, and going too far.
Both of them, IMO, are involved, and baby is close by...maybe in a neighboring complex dumpster, or a little ways off of preston/main road.

First child + dealing with child's possible health issues + moving + financial stress = shaken baby ?

Weather in Dallas would actually be conducive to a search right now. Not to be gross, but with the heat, someone should begin to smell the baby soon, if indeed she is "gone" :(

That's what I'm leaning towards. Either that, or leaving the baby in a hot car.

I think that I've seen a couple of those... I think that one of them happened here, no charges were pressed against the mother. :furious:

If it is one of those and one of the parents did it the other may not know. I would think that would be the mother. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back