Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still looking for what a warrant in another county was for.

Attachments

• alandus weaver.JPG
    alandus weaver.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 28
...but police tell CBS 11 Daisja's mother told them Saturday she believed the girl is dead.
...Police Lieutenant C.L. Williams says "the mother of the child came forward and talked to us about the disappearance. We have uncorroborated testimony that the child had not been taken in a kidnapping, but killed."...

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Amber.Alert.arrest.2.1044208.html

Horrible, horrible news but sadly not a surprise.............another baby gone. There are no words I can say in this thread.........sick, just sick at heart.....

I read where A. Weaver had an outstanding warrant in Richardson? Is that correct? Does anyone remember?

Richardson Texas is in Collin County and I searched their active warrant list and it's not there. Hmm. Where to look next?

Thanks Mkath59, I'm not finding him on any of the Dallas county databases for active warrants, and there are quite a few!

Do you think they pulled the warrant listing when they arrested him?

:clap: :clap: :clap: good job Mkath! :)

(whispers~ it is fun huh? :wink:)

If the father did it (he has been arrested) the mother had to be in on it, too. I wonder why she hasn't been arrested.

I saw thru this case from the beginning, so it's NO suprise to me that daddy was arrested. BUT, I am suprised that the mom was not arrested. She tried to get LE away from the new house (saying something to the effect, you're looking in the wrong place).

At minimum she should be kicked to the curb for filing a false police report, having LE issue an amber alert. That just gets my goat -- there are REAL children missing out there. Child abuse? Neglect? Conspiracy?

Maybe LE is keeping her out to try to get more info, or have them lead her to the body.

AND I hope they take the baby she's pregnant with away from her.

Grrrrrrrrrr..

:furious:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6478761.html

June 14, 2009, 10:21PM

...Police began searching for Daijsa Weaver on Tuesday after her mother reported a man broke into her apartment, tried to sexually assault her then took the baby. Weaver was not home at the time. Janse said the baby's mother recanted her account of the kidnapping...

Hmmm, she recanted to LE. I wonder if they used the line they often to when talking to a Mother that's not a psychopath and explain how the baby decomposes. Might make her recant real fast. Sorry that wasn't nice. But I'm not deleting it.

Authorities searched Lake Lewisville on Sunday after receiving a tip the girl's body may be there. The child still has not been found.

Cold and calculated is what this sounds like. If the dad put the baby there - I hope he rots in hell.

Mel

richardson is dallas county and only handles misdemeanors...good job on the sleuthing :)
If mom was the one who apparently went to LE with "the truth", then I agree....why wasn't she arrested also. What, I wonder, prompted a search all the way out at Lake Lewisville...I doubt they would have been at the lake all day while moving. It's a pretty good drive from where they live, and a HUGE lake.....I really, really hope she's not in there.
On the flip side, LE is saying they are still holding out hope she is alive....so maybe they just left her somewhere????
I knew dad did the deed....just wonder how this is going to play out.
BTW, i doubt richardson will go get him over this little misdemeanor, deferring to the bigger charges in county instead. If he goes to Richardson, he's out in a matter of days, so I don't see that happening.

I saw thru this case from the beginning, so it's NO suprise to me that daddy was arrested. BUT, I am suprised that the mom was not arrested. She tried to get LE away from the new house (saying something to the effect, you're looking in the wrong place).

At minimum she should be kicked to the curb for filing a false police report, having LE issue an amber alert. That just gets my goat -- there are REAL children missing out there. Child abuse? Neglect? Conspiracy?

Maybe LE is keeping her out to try to get more info, or have them lead her to the body.

AND I hope they take the baby she's pregnant with away from her.

Grrrrrrrrrr..

:furious:

What gets me is the nerve of this person blaming the police for not doing enough to find the baby!

So, so sad, but unfortunately, the story from the beginning was hinky. I hope they find her soon so that she can be laid to rest.

Weaver spoke with CBS 11 News on Friday. When asked about how people thought the disappearance story was suspicious he got up from the interview and walked away.

He is being held on a $100,000 bond. The Amber Alert for Daisja is still active, but police tell CBS 11 News that Daisja's mother told them Saturday she believed the girl is dead.

On Sunday, Lieutenant C.L. Williams told CBS 11 News, "The mother of the child came forward and talked to us about the disappearance. We have uncorroborated testimony that the child had not been taken in a kidnapping, but killed."

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Amber.Alert.arrest.2.1044208.html

IMHO I think charges will be forthcoming on this Mother. I think the focus at this time is to find the body of this child.

If it is proven that the child was murdered, then charges will be upgraded on the Father, and at that time any charges against the Mother will be entered.

I think that LE is getting their ducks in a row to build a case against both parents and of course they want to exhaust all possibilites on finding the baby.

JMHO, it's aggravating not to see it happen immediately. But I think they are working it and it will only be a matter of time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back