Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Weaver spoke with CBS 11 News on Friday. When asked about how people thought the disappearance story was suspicious he got up from the interview and walked away.

He is being held on a $100,000 bond. The Amber Alert for Daisja is still active, but police tell CBS 11 News that Daisja's mother told them Saturday she believed the girl is dead.

On Sunday, Lieutenant C.L. Williams told CBS 11 News, "The mother of the child came forward and talked to us about the disappearance. We have uncorroborated testimony that the child had not been taken in a kidnapping, but killed."

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Amber.Alert.arrest.2.1044208.html

Oh my! This case didn't sit right with me from the beginning and now it looks like it's "all within the family". I think of the question Nancy asked Dr. Perper, "if someone punched you in the face wouldn't it leave a bruise?"

Something happened that day to trigger the disappearance of Daisja Weaver and it makes me think perhaps Daisja is not the child of the father or perhaps the child the mother is carrying is not the father's. Something happened to trigger little Daisja being caught in the middle.

I pray they find this precious baby.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...rarrest_15met.ART.State.Edition2.50cfbcd.html

12:00 AM CDT on Monday, June 15, 2009

...they have "uncorroborated evidence" from the mother that the child was not kidnapped as she and the father had said but was killed...

... Details of the accusations against Weaver were not available...

..."We're still not understanding what's going on because one person is locked up and one person is free," Oliver said.

Weaver thinks Creagh is trying to blame him for whatever happened to their daughter, Oliver said.

"He believes that they're trying to turn it around and pin it on him," said Oliver, who added that family members still believe Daisja could be found alive...

...Creagh could not be reached for comment Sunday. Last week, she criticized the police search in an interview with WFAA-TV (Channel 8)...

This looks like it's going to be a he said she said case so far. It burns me up. Just say what you did with the baby dang it. Don't leave her out there exposed to the elments. Grrr.

I have to admit... I wanted to believe those parents!

I also am not surprised that is WAS them. Does this make any sense at all?

I went back and watched all of the video interviews with the mother as she sits right next to the father... how could she be so composed and spouting off that LE is not helping her when she allegedly KNOWS her baby was killed?

I am losing my faith in the human race, guys.

IMHO I think charges will be forthcoming on this Mother. I think the focus at this time is to find the body of this child.

If it is proven that the child was murdered, then charges will be upgraded on the Father, and at that time any charges against the Mother will be entered.

I think that LE is getting their ducks in a row to build a case against both parents and of course they want to exhaust all possibilites on finding the baby.

JMHO, it's aggravating not to see it happen immediately. But I think they are working it and it will only be a matter of time.

Kat,

By the time all is said and done I believe she will be found an accomplice. She's trying to cover her own AZZ right now and spilling the beans. Soon Weaver will start spilling his own beans to protect himself as well.

If she were not an accomplice she wouldn't have made up the kidnapping story and lies just to protect him. She's throwing him under the bus hoping to escape jail herself. It's not gonna work IMO.

I agree TexasLil. In for a penny in for a pound comes to mind.

Now that I think of it, she was ranting at LE for searching near the new apartment. Not wanting them to search there. Hmmm.

The entire time she was screaming rape and assault, then baby kidnapping, she was lying to cover herself and baby daddy. I am so disgusted! Then she has the nerve to get angry at LE? Oh, h3ll no!

Lock them both up and throw away the key! I hope she doesn't get to keep this next baby.

The tears free crying video was not believable at all anyway. Most all of us saw her for the liar she is! Even if she did not kill the baby herslf, she sure lied to cover the death. Accessory?? One of them is.

:furious:

I have to admit... I wanted to believe those parents!

I also am not surprised that is WAS them. Does this make any sense at all?

I went back and watched all of the video interviews with the mother as she sits right next to the father... how could she be so composed and spouting off that LE is not helping her when she allegedly KNOWS her baby was killed?

I am losing my faith in the human race, guys.
I hear ya ..
My cat's looking better and better every day .. : /

That poor little angel. These sweet babies born to these monsters never even get a chance. She was doomed from birth. I pray that the baby "mother" is pregnant with gets taken the second he/she is born and given to a loving family so she won't suffer the same fate as her big sister :( Rest in peace, baby Daisja.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...crime/stories/061509dnmetweaver.7e0920fe.html

Alandus Weaver, 20, of Dallas was arrested Saturday on a charge of tampering with evidence in the case of Daisja Weaver and on a warrant out of Richardson, according to Dallas County Jail records. His bail was set at $100,000.

Alandus Weaver's uncle Rudy Oliver said the family has not been given details of the accusations that led to Weaver's arrest.

"We're still not understanding what's going on because one person is locked up and one person is free," Oliver said.

Weaver thinks Creagh is trying to blame him for whatever happened to their daughter, Oliver said.

Father's family doesn't think he's the only one who should be locked up.

Mother's family is still hoping baby will be found alive.

So very sad....:cry:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At this point either of the two parents could have been the murderer of this baby. Either the father killed the baby and took the body off to dispose of it, or the mother killed the baby and he took the body and disposed of it. If you will listen to the audio of her first interview where she is "crying"????? and not look at the video, she sounds alot like Susan Smith, and when you look at the video as I did, looking for real "uncontrolled" tears, you will not see them. At the very end of the video, a lone tear from one eye finally makes it out and slides down her cheek. To me, it appears that she had a hard time getting this tear out...:mad:

Here's what police say they seized:

Red bath towel

Stained baby outfit "Gerber onesies" from kitchen pantry trash

White "George Stretch" Ladies XS shirt

fitted sheet from bed "Queen Mainstays" brand w/ Red stains

blanket comforter

Pillow case

"Graco" crib mattress pad from crib

"Graco" crib frame

Pillow case

Pink baby bath towel "Carters child of Mine"

"Graco" car safety seat

Baby blanket, yellow and blue, "Dolly" brand

Police have removed "red-stained" items from the apartment. Also Detectives overheard A telling T she shouldn't have let them search the apartment because there was blood there.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/06/father-of-missing-baby-daisja.html

From that link:
Here's what police say they seized:

Red bath towel

Stained baby outfit "Gerber onesies" from kitchen pantry trash

White "George Stretch" Ladies XS shirt

fitted sheet from bed "Queen Mainstays" brand w/ Red stains

blanket comforter

Pillow case

"Graco" crib mattress pad from crib

"Graco" crib frame

Pillow case

Pink baby bath towel "Carters child of Mine"

"Graco" car safety seat

Baby blanket, yellow and blue, "Dolly" brand

There goes the accident theory... These two :censored: need to start talking :behindbar! What did they do?

Oh, what did they do to you Daisja? You poor sweet baby girl. :(

The mother of eight-month-old Daisja Weaver has told police that she and the baby's father threw the child into Lewisvville Lake. More at link: http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...ries/wfaa090615_wz_missingchild.82a80f0a.html

kaelee

The next day, Creagh, 19, told investigators that she and Weaver took the child to a bridge over Lewisville Lake, where they tied Daisja's body to a sandbag and threw her over a bridge railing into the water.

AND SHE'S NOT LOCKED UP!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back