Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks loneT there is a good video to the right of that article too.

I want to read that affidavit! Hopefully they will upload it soon.

I want to read it but I don't trust she is telling the truth yet. LE is going to have to peel this onion.
YEAH RIGHT BABYMAMA! (not!) that doesn't jive with the blood evidence found. Not a drowning. Try again!

I'm suspicious of where mom is saying the got rid of the baby. IMO, she may not want LE to find the body because COD would show she's lying.

OMG HLN now
mom has been charged
lake is being dragged
wow

Ya know, I went back and watched all those interviews with the babymama and she comes off (now knowing what we know) as PURE EVIL! She looks the camera right in the lens and lies! The babydaddy.. he looks down or off to the side.

I do NOT buy her story. I don't think anyone should.. she has cried wolf over and again even blaming LE.

Anyone as curious as me as to why they were moving???????? When was this baby last seen? They easily could have thought it the perfect way to clean the crime scene!

This kills me. I just don't understand, not at all. I have my own baby girl clinging to me right now, and I just can't imagine how anyone could harm an innocent baby like this. To murder your own child, the one person you are supposed to protect, the one person who loves you unconditionally and looks up to you, and then throw them away like a piece of trash. I just hate these people. I hate them. :(

The bridge that they are searching for is part of Interstate 35E. I wonder what kind of video cameras there are in that area. Surely as busy as that thoroughfare is there must be some witnesses to them stopping on the bridge and throwing her off, even if it was late at night.

Also, toll tags and cameras might help to corroborate or discount the latest version of "What Happened to Baby Daisja."

Again, sorry examples of sperm and egg donors.

Ya know, I went back and watched all those interviews with the babymama and she comes off (now knowing what we know) as PURE EVIL! She looks the camera right in the lens and lies! The babydaddy.. he looks down or off to the side.

I do NOT buy her story. I don't think anyone should.. she has cried wolf over and again even blaming LE.

Anyone as curious as me as to why they were moving???????? When was this baby last seen? They easily could have thought it the perfect way to clean the crime scene!

If she is a poor misunderstood pregnant woman who was in fear for her safety, her life, her unborn child's safety and life...she's got good game huh?

When I watched that I instinctively knew who is driving that choo-choo and who's the caboose. KWIM?

The bridge that they are searching for is part of Interstate 35E. I wonder what kind of video cameras there are in that area. Surely as busy as that thoroughfare is there must be some witnesses to them stopping on the bridge and throwing her off, even if it was late at night.

Also, toll tags and cameras might help to corroborate or discount the latest version of "What Happened to Baby Daisja."

Again, sorry examples of sperm and egg donors.

Unfortunately, there are quite a few bridges (not including I35) so I hope she was honest with them about what bridge they went to. I'm just sick over this.

They should call Tim/TES to help search the lake since they know where to look. Should be an "easy" job for TES.

So, this sorry witch spends the night with her dead baby in the apt., gets up and goes to work the next morning and after work lets the baby killer pick her up and drives with him to dispose of the body. If she was sooo afraid of him, wouldn't she have had ample opportunity while at work to report what had happened and get protection? Not buying this story either!!

another thought... if the baby died accidentally why cover it up? Lies lies lies lies lies. Make me want to hurl.

If I read this affidavit correctly, the mother states she was picked up from work, driven to the location where the baby was found dead. She went to work the next day, and when the father picked her up from work, he made her drive to the lake and disposed of the body!

How did she work the next day? I would not have been able to function at all knowing my child had been murdered. If she was so afraid of him, why did she not call LE when she got to work, told them the truth, then asked for protection??? I believe there is more involvement with this than the mother is saying, especially since she went to LE with an attorney and did not fully tell them what happened. :mad:

kaelee

If I read this affidavit correctly, the mother states she was picked up from work, driven to the location where the baby was found dead. She went to work the next day, and when the father picked her up from work, he made her drive to the lake and disposed of the body!

How did she work the next day? I would not have been able to function at all knowing my child had been murdered. If she was so afraid of him, why did she not call LE when she got to work, told them the truth, then asked for protection??? I believe there is more involvement with this than the mother is saying, especially since she went to LE with an attorney and did not fully tell them what happened. :mad:

kaelee

Complete agree. She is directly involved or she would have called LE from the get go.

I'm suspicious of where mom is saying the got rid of the baby. IMO, she may not want LE to find the body because COD would show she's lying.

You're right, it's not exactly like she has a great track record of being truthful :rolleyes:

I was out in the boat with my own precious grandbabies last Saturday night watching fireworks over the lake in the exact location they are now searching! Makes me shudder!! How can people do such things?? :furious:

Blood? That much? What kind of monster could do something to a baby that would result in that much blood?

I'm just sick

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019
Back