Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The mom's story was doubtful from the beginning.

But, all I think of is Daisja.
Where were her aunts and uncles and grandma's and grandpa's?
Who was there to stand up for her?

There was hardly a word from family.
There were hardly any pictures of Daisja.

Gone now. Gone way too soon.
RIP little baby Daisja.

This really does make me sick. Now there is one child that will never grow up and one that will grow up in foster care only to later find out that they spent their life that way because their parents murdered the older sister they will never meet.

It just gets fuglier every day doesn't it.

I saw an interview on our local news earlier today with the paternal grandfather and twice he referred to the baby as "the kid"!! I would NEVER refer to one of my grandchildren, especially if they were missing or murdered as "the kid"!!

It's about time!!!

Thank God. Women who do this make me sick. How can she sit back and watch her baby being tied to a sandbag while he drops it over a bridge.

Then to go on national TV and beg for her baby back?

The 19-year-old mother told police that during the entire episode, she was afraid of what Weaver might do to her because she is pregnant with his baby, according to the affidavit.

Cold, cruel, heartless, evil, sick! It's sad that people like this make me suspicious of each and every missing child!!!!

Ms. Diva isn't going to be Ms. Diva any longer. I knew they gave LE snarky photos on purpose -- and when there were more recent pictures on MS, LE knew it!

Both of them make me sick, and I can't give them anymore of my energy.

Bless you Daisja, and I pray you are found soon.

Mel

By the way, where did that new picture of Daisja come from at this link? http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/d...ries/wfaa090615_wz_missingchild.82a80f0a.html

Didn't someone say in the beginning that there was only one picture ever taken of her?

There were recent pictures of the baby on MS (I didn't save them), but sent the link to Missing and Exploited Children. All LE had to do was hack into MS and her friends MS to get the photos.

Those 2 absolutely lied when they said they had 1 photo. When I saw her MS page all blinged out I knew we were dealing with a psycho!

Mel

Since the parents (and I use that term sparingly) don't really want to help LE, they may have had one or both of these theories when providing the picture.
1. Avoid giving current picture of baby in case she is found on the side of the lake before total decomposition takes place. That way it will be harder to ID her.

2. Why bother giving them a current picture when they both knew she was dead. There was no urgent need for a current picture like there would have been if the parents knew the baby was actually kidnapped.

Also, as far as Tim Miller and TES, is he not looking for Tracy Ocasio in Cali? I remember reading that somewhere but couldn't remember when the search was actually taking place.

Since the parents (and I use that term sparingly) don't really want to help LE, they may have had one or both of these theories when providing the picture.
1. Avoid giving current picture of baby in case she is found on the side of the lake before total decomposition takes place. That way it will be harder to ID her.

2. Why bother giving them a current picture when they both knew she was dead. There was no urgent need for a current picture like there would have been if the parents knew the baby was actually kidnapped.

Also, as far as Tim Miller and TES, is he not looking for Tracy Ocasio in Cali? I remember reading that somewhere but couldn't remember when the search was actually taking place.

Yes Tim and team are still in Orlando searching for Tracy today.

BBM:

Yes, TES is looking for Tracy. They uploaded a slideshow at:

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/06/slideshow-of-the-tracy-ocasio-search-june-2009/

Thanks,

Mel

I'm curious if they made the police report the same day they threw the baby in the lake or did they wait a matter of days to get their story straight? If they called it in the same day the DOD would be June 9th.

Anyone know where the mother supposedly worked and what hours?

th06SmileyFuriousComputer.gif

I hope neither one of them ever sees the light of day AGAIN!

Man, these parents make me furious!

Sickening! :furious:

I was just camping out on Lake Lewisville this past weekend.

I just saw this on the 6pm news and I'm nauseated.

The fastest and easiest way to get to that lake is via the Bush Turnpike to I-35. LE should check and see if they had a toll tag in the car & check for pictures of the car. See if they traveled the turnpike and in which direction.

They may have gone to Lake Ray Hubbard.

Another precious childs life ended by the very people who should of been her protectors, and given unconditional love. Why does this keep happening to these innocent children.

bleep.....bleep bleep bleep bleep beep BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP...

BLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

that is all I have to say about these parents without getting a time out.. He!!.. if I got one.. it would be nothing compared to what they face... for what THEY HAVE DONE!

Another night that poor little Daisja lays out there somewhere. I hope tomorrow they find her so she can be laid to rest :(

Oh, this is just so sad.

I agree with those who wonder how she could go to work! Does anyone know what kind of work she did, and if her co-workers were interviewed?

That poor baby.

I'm just venting - "adoption" is such a bad word to some people, right up there with abandonment. Adoption is not a bad thing! If someone can't care for a baby, let someone else raise him or her in a loving family. I know some wonderful parents who adopted a toddler and, a few years later, a baby who was a few months old. I'm sure the parents would have preferred adopting them at birth and I don't know how the birth moms were able to part with the little angels BUT the kids are doing very well. They are happy and have wonderful parents. I truly wish we'd never heard of Caylee, Emma or Daisja. I wish they were still alive and happy, bonding with parents who would love them.

And, I do know women who placed babies for adoption. Certainly, most unmarried moms would be loving parents and wouldn't kill their babies. I'm not trying to judge those who chose adoption or who choose to parent their babies. I DO judge those who could chose adoption and choose death instead. :furious:

bleep.....bleep bleep bleep bleep beep BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP...

BLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

that is all I have to say about these parents without getting a time out.. He!!.. if I got one.. it would be nothing compared to what they face... for what THEY HAVE DONE!

That post gave me a good chuckle that I needed badly. Everytime I open this thread I have to fight back tears. Thats for that nurse :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back