Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not seeing any blown margins.

I wonder if you exit, clear cookies if it would help with margins Nursie? Just a thought, might not work. Sometimes I get so many cookies I can't navigate here.

ETA: I am also using a 19" moniter, might be the difference?

I have a 22" monitor and the margin is blown. It's the link in post 407, I think.

Is LE still searching the water under the bridge?

I don't even know what to say about these two right now. I will never understand how someone can harm a child, let alone kill their own baby.:mad:

does anyone else have blown margins on this page? Driving me nuts! LOL

Mine is blown just on this page, too. I think, too, that it's the link on #407 that's causing it. (I can't find the post that suggested that now, for some reason.)

Just in case the news link w/the affidavit goes corrupt as we have found happens often, I'm attaching the .pdf copy of the official Arrest Affidavit

It appears her DOB is 7/20/89 on this Affidavit

yet, in the Booking details w/ her photo, her DOB appears to be 7/28/89

(Dallas County Lookup/currently in jail: http://www.dallascounty.org/jaillookup/ )

Attachments

• Mother Tamaira Creagh Arrest Affidavit..pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
  • Tamaira Creagh booking pic &details.jpg
    Tamaira Creagh booking pic &details.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 20
Bond Amount

Charge
TAMPERING W/PHYSICAL EVIDENCE .....F/3

Warrant Number
F09172419

Magistrate
Nan,Lollar

Remark
H/F DENTON CO SO /TO BE FILED BY DPD

Total Bond Amount:
25,000.00 * as of 2009-06-16 10:01:35.385

picture.php

TexasLil, can you provide a link to this document?

TIA,
Soulscape

Just in case the news link w/the affidavit goes corrupt as we have found happens often, I'm attaching the .pdf copy of the official Arrest Affidavit

It appears her DOB is 7/20/89 on this Affidavit

yet, in the Booking details w/ her photo, her DOB appears to be 7/28/89

BOTH legal documents are shown above in post # 426

hmmmmm. 2 different dates of birth, both on official records. Maybe??? she is a LEO like she indicated on her MySpaceyPlace

So from reading the affidavit the baby died on June 8th. They put the body in the lake on June 9th and contacted LE that same evening. The Amber Alert was issued on June 10th.

So from reading the affidavit the baby died on June 8th. They put the body in the lake on June 9th and waited until June 11th to contact LE to report the kidnapping.
Now I REALLY want to know when the moving plans came to the fore! I bet it was within that time frame...

'snipped'
According to the affidavit, Creagh told police that after Weaver picked her up from work the following day he drove her to Lewisville Lake, stopped on a bridge, tied a sandbag to the baby's body and dropped it in the lake. The affidavit does not mention how the child died.
'snipped'
http://cbs11tv.com/local/amber.alert.weaver.2.1045185.html
bolded by me:

------------------------
So, when I re read this article, I thought,
dad does not even have the baby's body ready for burial, I should say disposal. He
stops on the bridge and then he ties her little body to a sandbag he happens to have lying around and then he drops her in the lake.

I do not think so.
Either Daisja is in another lake, or she is not in a lake at all.
Not to mention all the blood evidence left behind in the new apartment.

What the heck did they do with baby Daisja?

If the affadavit by mom is even remotely truthful,
Dad waits another whole day before he decides they can go ahead and
get rid of little baby Daisja.

What! Dad sits around all day, with baby and blood evidence on baby blanket, towel, bedding and then waits til after mom is off work and decides to drive on out to a lake and casually toss the baby in... and attached to that handy sand bag they had lying around.

This story is another lie, IMO.

'snipped'
According to the affidavit, Creagh told police that after Weaver picked her up from work the following day he drove her to Lewisville Lake, stopped on a bridge, tied a sandbag to the baby's body and dropped it in the lake. The affidavit does not mention how the child died.
'snipped'
http://cbs11tv.com/local/amber.alert.weaver.2.1045185.html
bolded by me:

------------------------
So, when I re read this article, I thought,
dad does not even have the baby's body ready for burial, I should say disposal. He
stops on the bridge and then he ties her little body to a sandbag he happens to have lying around and then he drops her in the lake.

I do not think so.
Either Daisja is in another lake, or she is not in a lake at all.
Not to mention all the blood evidence left behind in the new apartment.

What the heck did they do with baby Daisja?

And if that baby had been dead in that apt. or in the car trunk for a day wouldn't the cadaver dogs have been going crazy??? IIRC the dogs hit near a dumpster across the street but no baby. Maybe that's why the delay in reporting the kidnapping. They wanted to be sure the dumpster had been emptied first. Just throwin that out there.

So from reading the affidavit the baby died on June 8th. They put the body in the lake on June 9th and waited until June 11th to contact LE to report the kidnapping.

Just re-read the affidavit:

Monday, June 8th he picked her up from work-she got home-found baby naked wrapped in blanket, she tried CPR-he wouldn't let her call 911 & threatened her saying they have to stick together w/ story.

She went to work the next day-June 9th, he picked her up and that's when they went to a bridge & dumped the baby.
The evening of June 9th is when she made the 911 call.

It is also noted that on June 9th, BF asked a 'witness' (name is whited out) if he knew any lakes nearby.

Just re-read the affidavit:

Monday, June 8th he picked her up from work-she got home-found baby naked wrapped in blanket, she tried CPR-he wouldn't let her call 911 & threatened her saying they have to stick together w/ story.

She went to work the next day-June 9th, he picked her up and that's when they went to a bridge & dumped the baby.
The evening of June 9th is when she made the 911 call.

It is also noted that on June 9th, BF asked a 'witness' (name is whited out) if he knew any lakes nearby.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm trying to keep too many cases and dates in my old brain at once.

Now I REALLY want to know when the moving plans came to the fore! I bet it was within that time frame...

So the real question is, when was the last time someone outside of the mother & father actually saw the baby?

This makes me sick to my stomach!

RIP Baby Daisja!

I hope these parents ....well never mind, I can't say it here.

tears......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back