Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Divers searching for 9-month-old Daisja Weaver in Lewisville Lake since Sunday morning are battling treacherous conditions on top of the frustration that they have not found the child.

"Horrors is what we're facing," said Dallas police Sgt. Brenda Nichols, commander of the child abuse unit. "We've got a lake that, after about 10 feet down, there's no visibility at all."

Members of the Lewisville Fire Department dive team are focusing their efforts underneath the Interstate 35E bridge over the 29,592-acre lake. They're forced to feel their way through debris for a child thought to be about 20 pounds and 2 feet, 4 inches long.

"Several of the divers actually were so entangled that they had to cut themselves out," Nichols said.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...-kidnap_17met.ART.State.Edition1.5107688.html

I just watched the video from WFTV of the memorial for Caylee from yesterday. They released purple balloons with the names of missing children written on them and they had one with little Daisja's name on it. *sigh*

another hinky thought about the mother's story that crossed my mind: She said that the father came to pick her up sans child because they were moving and there was no room in the car.

They get home and baby is NAKED and WRAPPED IN A TOWEL... and lying on the BED OR FLOOR (cannot recall which it was) but in either case... this Dad... if we are to believe the story of the mom.... left the baby naked and in a place she could hurt herself at that age...

I STILL DON'T BUY THE MOM'S STORY...

AT. ALL.

This case has been hinky since the get-go, but maybe I am just getting too cynical.

I checked the websites of the major home improvement stores in this area, Lowes and Home Depot, and neither of them showed sand bags in their inventory. I thought I had seen them in both places, holding down sign posts, etc., but I guess they don't actually sell them.

They do sell play sand, but the bags are 50 lbs each. That would be quite a weight to tie to a baby and to hoist over a bridge. It would certainly be effective, though, to sink the baby to the bottom of a lake.

They could, of course, made their own sand bags by buying a bag of play sand and filling up a pillow slip or something similar, but that, of course, would have take some time and planning.

I am not sure if the mom is being straight-up or not as to whether that they actually threw the poor baby's body into Lake Lewsiville or not. It is possible that like Laci Peterson, she will eventually work free of the weight and come to shore.

This case has been hinky since the get-go, but maybe I am just getting too cynical.

I checked the websites of the major home improvement stores in this area, Lowes and Home Depot, and neither of them showed sand bags in their inventory. I thought I had seen them in both places, holding down sign posts, etc., but I guess they don't actually sell them.

They do sell play sand, but the bags are 50 lbs each. That would be quite a weight to tie to a baby and to hoist over a bridge. It would certainly be effective, though, to sink the baby to the bottom of a lake.

They could, of course, made their own sand bags by buying a bag of play sand and filling up a pillow slip or something similar, but that, of course, would have take some time and planning.

I am not sure if the mom is being straight-up or not as to whether that they actually threw the poor baby's body into Lake Lewsiville or not. It is possible that like Laci Peterson, she will eventually work free of the weight and come to shore.

Bags of sand can also come from the county. In areas that have flooding like in Texas and in my state of Florida, we can go to the county and get bags of sand. Most states that have snow more so then flooding the counties have mounds of sand as well as concrete companies, etc. Also, people can just go to the river, lake or ocean and fill up a bag full of sand right off the shoreline.

I don't know about TX, but MI uses bags of sand or concrete to hold down the base of consruction signs so they don't blow over. Maybe TX does the same and they just grabbed one on the way.

I don't know about TX, but MI uses bags of sand or concrete to hold down the base of consruction signs so they don't blow over. Maybe TX does the same and they just grabbed one on the way.

Or he could have just purchased a bag of cement mix! This is so sad! :(

He could have taken a trash bag and filled it gravel or sand from one of the apartment playgrounds, as well. :frown:

Dallas has some extreme weather. An apartment complex may have sandbags if there has been heavy rainfall and slow drainage. IF a sandbag was involved in the disposal of little Daisja's body, I would not find it unusual for the sandbag to have come from either apartment complex.

At this point, tho, I do not believe one word either of these 's say. Nothing would surprise me.

playsand is sold in any home and garden department.. put it in a pillowcase or bag... and there ya go (moo of course)..

:furious::furious::furious: I had to take a couple days away just because my emotions were getting the best of me. I must say I thought it would be a situation more like a hot car. Bloody items found everywhere?! NO! There is no way that I believe this woman's account of what happened. Everything about her screams that she was the one in control in the marraige! Ms. Self-proclaimed DIVA herself! None of her story makes any sense. No mother (abused or not) would ignore bloody items and a murdered baby covered in bruises :( There is no way IMO she could have maintained her composure at work if she were not the person who actually did this. If she was so frightened and knew that her husband had brutally murdered her baby, would she not call LE as soon as she got to work? The neighbors heard no screams? She expects people to believe that she didn't cry out in horror after finding her daughter murdered? I'm sorry...that doesn't cut it for me. I think she is lying about who was the primary perpetrator and about the lake. I can't even allow my mind to imagine what happened in that apartment to yield so much blood evidence:behindbar

I was recently in a parking lot when a mother couldn't find her child for a few minutes. I will remember the screams that came out of her for the rest of my life. Thankfully she found her child quickly, he was just behind another car but nonetheless that's a mother's instinct, not going to work the next day...

Dad also now has a hold from Denton County. They must be pretty sure the baby is up that way.

Hmmm, seems mom may have posted bond and is waiting to transfer to Denton already.

Texas does use the sand bags to hold construction signs. If they traveled north on I35, there is a bunch of construction around the exit for FM407/Justin Rd. which is not too far from the bridge.

I wasn't able to find a link but according to a local news report this a.m. the search at the lake has been called off. Said they feel they have enough evidence to prepare murder charges without a body.

:rage:

:rant:

I'm sorry I have such an issue with murderers that refuse to identify where the victim is...it just frosts my buns!

I wasn't able to find a link but according to a local news report this a.m. the search at the lake has been called off. Said they feel they have enough evidence to prepare murder charges without a body.

Hopefully, the "mom" is charged with murder right along with "dad"...

The "mom" is no longer in dallas county

OMG showing "released by court order"

WTF???

Here's an update:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/061909dnmetweaver.1595133.html

The search for a 9-month-old baby in Lake Lewisville has been suspended, Dallas police said today.

Dallas police Senior Cpl. Kevin Janse said Lewisville Fire Department divers have searched the location provided by the child’s mother despite the poor visibility underwater and treacherous lake conditions.

The search was suspended Wednesday afternoon, but the investigation continues into the child's disappearance and a $15,000 reward remains in effect, Janse said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back