Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just re-read the affidavit:

Monday, June 8th he picked her up from work-she got home-found baby naked wrapped in blanket, she tried CPR-he wouldn't let her call 911 & threatened her saying they have to stick together w/ story.

She went to work the next day-June 9th, he picked her up and that's when they went to a bridge & dumped the baby.
The evening of June 9th is when she made the 911 call.

It is also noted that on June 9th, BF asked a 'witness' (name is whited out) if he knew any lakes nearby.

I live in Dallas and I have a friend who lives in those apartments. Nantucket etc. And I was at Lake Lewisville on Saturday. It is all too close and way to tragic. I have to stop reading this thread as it is making me physically ill. These people are animals. Having sex and then throwing away their children just like dogs. I pray this country is spared but it looks as if we are doomed to immorality. JMO

I have to edit this because I don't want to disparage dogs. Not even a dog would do this.

I personally think that the two should have to pay back EVERY dime spent on the search for this poor 9 month old and then the two of them should have a freakin sandbag tied around each of THEIR necks and drop-kicked off a bridge! :furious:

Thank you once again evil child killers for reaffirming my belief that ANYONE can have a child but not everyone deserves the privledge to raise a child!

Freakin idiots! :furious:

OT: But I was thinking last night and today of the LE who have to handle these cases day after day after day. God Bless them all. Sure it's their job, but it has to wear on the soul after a while.

OT: But I was thinking last night and today of the LE who have to handle these cases day after day after day. God Bless them all. Sure it's their job, but it has to wear on the soul after a while.

Absolutely, there is a special spot in HEAVEN for those who work so tirelessly and for so little money.:clap:

Kat, you are so right. Look at the things we have the "freedom" to say with regard to these cases. Imagine being the investigator who knows deep down the suspect is guilty and has to bite his/her tongue and stay the course. God Bless them all is right.

Well...I thought at first the mom might be genuine...I saw a tear or two. Right. Should go back to my old hardened self. Anyways....mom didn't freak when he said he left the baby at home. Just how freaking common is this these days I'm beginning to wonder?? Dear goodness....heaven help us all.

@%#&*^&*%@$ :furious:

I suppose TC is going to claim battered woman or PPD....and, since she's young and pretty and pregnant.....a lot of people will fall for it. :mad:

Lake Lewisville is huge and the bridges are looooong. If the is telling the truth, does she know exactly where they stopped to dump the precious little baby?? Did cadaver dogs hit on the car or apt.? If she walked in after the fact, why was her bloody t-shirt found in the trash??

I'm so angry, I could spit!! One good fact...this is Texas. We don't usually let these monsters breathe for very long!!

Now the mother is saying the baby had head trauma:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/Teen_Mom_Dead_Baby_Was_Bruised

Also known as "Throw Daddy under the bus."

From that article also:

...He has always been violent, threatening and controlling," Creagh said in the statement...

Is there record of him baing violent with her? Does LE have a record of calls made? Does the local hospitals have record of ER visits? Does her OB/GYN have record of injuries?

I'm sorry. This statement was issued by her lawyer. I take it with a grain of salt the size of the rock of gibraltar.

Please excuse me not knowing all the details but just lately my mind's been in overload with missing and abused children that's come to light recently.

Just thinking - Lake Lewisville has a bridge on Hwy 380 - between McKinney and Denton.

Just throwing this out there.

Please excuse me not knowing all the details but just lately my mind's been in overload with missing and abused children that's come to light recently.

Just thinking - Lake Lewisville has a bridge on Hwy 380 - between McKinney and Denton.

Just throwing this out there.

There are actually 5 bridges that cross over Lewisville Lake in different areas. IMO I don't think they would have gone that far out of their way to access one of the other bridges but you never know. Here's the map...

picture.php

I wonder if instead of a sandbag, TC meant a bag of sand? Pretty blatant if they used the I-35 bridge. But, she might still be lying...

So, Daisja has obvious signs of bruising, on her face, her chest and back. And she was cold to the touch. And mom says she did 30 minutes of cpr.
And mom did not notice all the blood stained clothing in the apartment.
I do not think so.

I got so mad when I saw that the so called mom is under only $25,000 bail!!!

:furious:

She would only have to have $2,500 to get out of jail. I want Daisja's body to be found and for both mom & dad to be held on such a high bail that neither could possibly make it.

Both of these 's should have to be in jail/prison the rest of their lives. I am not opposed to the death penalty for whichever one killed her.

:furious::furious::furious: I had to take a couple days away just because my emotions were getting the best of me. I must say I thought it would be a situation more like a hot car. Bloody items found everywhere?! NO! There is no way that I believe this woman's account of what happened. Everything about her screams that she was the one in control in the marraige! Ms. Self-proclaimed DIVA herself! None of her story makes any sense. No mother (abused or not) would ignore bloody items and a murdered baby covered in bruises :( There is no way IMO she could have maintained her composure at work if she were not the person who actually did this. If she was so frightened and knew that her husband had brutally murdered her baby, would she not call LE as soon as she got to work? The neighbors heard no screams? She expects people to believe that she didn't cry out in horror after finding her daughter murdered? I'm sorry...that doesn't cut it for me. I think she is lying about who was the primary perpetrator and about the lake. I can't even allow my mind to imagine what happened in that apartment to yield so much blood evidence:behindbar

@%#&*^&*%@$ :furious:

I suppose TC is going to claim battered woman or PPD....and, since she's young and pretty and pregnant.....a lot of people will fall for it. :mad:

Lake Lewisville is huge and the bridges are looooong. If the is telling the truth, does she know exactly where they stopped to dump the precious little baby?? Did cadaver dogs hit on the car or apt.? If she walked in after the fact, why was her bloody t-shirt found in the trash??

I'm so angry, I could spit!! One good fact...this is Texas. We don't usually let these monsters breathe for very long!!

You are right on the money, read this, makes me sick:

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/d...faa090616_lj_missingchildlawyer.8891ffea.html

Starts with Lawyers for the mother of missing baby Daisja Weaver say their client was a long-term victim of domestic violence and should not have been arrested.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOMBDOM17
Back