Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried searching birth records for both WA state and WA, DC and got nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Incident reports do not link up.

Open link for Dallas Police Dept.

Click on Public Access at bottom of screen.

Scroll down and accept provisions.

Enter incident report #

Enter date from 6-9-2009 to 6-12-2009.

HTH

I actually can't find a birth record for the baby, although I know I don't have the resources you do. I was wondering just how premature she was, I know the registry lists nov 4, 2008. Assuming as the baby was preemie, she was born at PMH, weird as nothing shows on that date under either last name.
ETA: checked most dallas hospitals, weird. Baby's due date was nov 4th, I'm assuming, which is why some reports have her as 7 months. However if she just turned 9 months old, then she would have had to been born two months early...so more like Sept 11. I've checked back through August and no luck. Musta been born somewhere else.

I actually can't find a birth record for the baby, although I know I don't have the resources you do. I was wondering just how premature she was, I know the registry lists nov 4, 2008. Assuming as the baby was preemie, she was born at PMH, weird as nothing shows on that date under either last name.
ETA: checked most dallas hospitals, weird. Baby's due date was nov 4th, I'm assuming, which is why some reports have her as 7 months. However if she just turned 9 months old, then she would have had to been born two months early...so more like Sept 11. I've checked back through August and no luck. Musta been born somewhere else.

The Amber Alert has Daisja's birthdate as September 10, 2008.

Open link for Dallas Police Dept.

Click on Public Access at bottom of screen.

Scroll down and accept provisions.

Enter incident report #

Enter date from 6-9-2009 to 6-12-2009.

HTH
Incident #0166706-W Agg kidnapping

Incident #166785-W Attempt sexual assault

http://www.dallaspolice.net/index.cf...TOKEN=75616811

I haven't been able to bring up any report using all names, the address, the dates or the incident #'s.

Can you please give us a 'screen shot of the police incident report since it seems you were able to access it.
If you can't do a screen shot, will you copy the info and paste it here so we can take a look at whatever details were noted.
Wouldn't the kidnapping incident/report list the mother's name and her date of birth since she made the 911 call?

Thank you

I am looking at this from another perspective. Someone comes into the apartment and tries to rape the Mom. This intruder hits the Mom and tries to pull her pants down. She fought him off and with no injuries to herself. So all of a sudden this intruder changes his mind on the crime he came to committ. He sees baby Daisja and instead of rape decides to kidnap a baby. GMAB. He takes the time to unstrap the baby from the car seat and runs with her? I don't think so. This was supposed to be a crime of opportunity because the apartment door was open. If the door was open, no one heard the MOM scream when surprised by an intruder? It was only 11:30 at night and the occupants of the same building heard nothing?

I do not buy this story. I have gone back and looked at the videos of this Mom and the last one I saw had the Dad in it also. The Mom was angry and stating that the detectives were assigned to them and were supposed to help them and weren't. The Dad seemed a little angry and seemed to focus that anger on LE. In this last and most recent video, not one tear was shed - not one. Just anger directed at LE.

IMO, this Mom and Dad just need to come clean and tell the truth. I do not think they will, tho. It is going to be a 'catch us if you can' thing.

Meanwhile, little Daisja is out there somewhere. Probably an angel in heaven by now, IMO. :furious:

I'm really starting to lean toward the 'left in a hot car' theory. My friend was involved in a car accident and delivered her daughter prematurely. She weighed right at 2 lbs. Up until she was around 6, she was highly succeptable to heat. Her lungs and heart arythmia continue to be issues for her :( I pray I'm wrong about this.

I haven't been able to bring up any report using all names, the address, the dates or the incident #'s.

Can you please give us a 'screen shot of the police incident report since it seems you were able to access it.
If you can't do a screen shot, will you copy the info and paste it here so we can take a look at whatever details were noted.
Wouldn't the kidnapping incident/report list the mother's name and her date of birth since she made the 911 call?

Thank you

Here you go, FifthEssence. It doesn't have any information about the mother and father though. It lists their information as withheld (probably due to the fact that a sex crime took place)

Here's the kidnapping report (sorry, I had to break these into two pages)
2mhy0zl.jpg

5u39d5.jpg

And the attempted sexual assault report (broken into 2 pages as well)
j90y05.jpg

2m6rbqe.jpg

drug debt? gang related?
All that is RAMPANT here.

KaylynnCouture

Thanks sooooo much for posting the incident reports. Much appreciated!

From the kidnapping report, why does it say, "UNK SUSPECT TOOK COMP FROM BABYSIT AND FLED OUT PATIO"? I am referring to the bolded word. ???

Typo for babyseat?

I tried searching birth records for both WA state and WA, DC and got nothing.

Try Texas. Even though she says her hometown is WA. DC.

I got a hit saying that it might be on ancestry database of TX births. Her name. Couldn't tell if it was a false hit or a good one. I don't have ancestry right now. I let my subscription lapse.

There is no motive for kidnapping that baby. None that are viable and logical or believable. None.

1. Drug debt? Oh I don't think so, that has been brought up as a possible movtive in many missing children cases that I've seen and I've never seen it proven to be true with the exception of one child. That child was released unharmed. Also, if it were about drugs, I really think we would be reading about a young Mother and possibly her child being found murdered in an apartment.

2. Sex crime, as a member of WS pointed out earlier in the thread (about a page back) it's illogical for the perp to grab the child and run if the motive to enter the apt. in the first place was a sex crime. Doesn't work for me.

3. Child abduction. If the perp wanted the child, he would have incapacitated the Mother. Not attempt to yank her pants off. Also, I have seen on other threads the suggestion of blackmarket for children. In this case we have to remember that this child is a special needs child, and it's obvious that she is special needs, I don't think that special needs children (I love them don't get me wrong) are in high demand on a so-called baby "black market".

After giving consideration of all the possible motives and all the possible scenarios I'm left with the uncanny feeling that these parents are involved in some way in the disappearance of this child.

As always JMHO.

There is no motive for kidnapping that baby. None that are viable and logical or believable. None.

After giving consideration of all the possible motives and all the possible scenarios I'm left with the uncanny feeling that these parents are involved in some way in the disappearance of this child.

As always JMHO.

<<Respectfully snipped for relevance>>

Kat, I concur.

For those who may be interested, our commentaries on the Case Briefings thread (posts 142, 143, 145, 148 on page 6) in the Astro Forum point to parental involvement.

Thanks,
Soulscape

After the initial reports, I kind of leaned toward mom or dad 'forgot' baby in a hot car theory.
But now, and considering the dogs find Daisja's scent at the dumpster at new apartment, maybe something much more desperate happened and Daisja will not be found.

1. Drug debt? Oh I don't think so, that has been brought up as a possible movtive in many missing children cases that I've seen and I've never seen it proven to be true with the exception of one child. That child was released unharmed. Also, if it were about drugs, I really think we would be reading about a young Mother and possibly her child being found murdered in an apartment.

2. Sex crime, as a member of WS pointed out earlier in the thread (about a page back) it's illogical for the perp to grab the child and run if the motive to enter the apt. in the first place was a sex crime. Doesn't work for me.

3. Child abduction. If the perp wanted the child, he would have incapacitated the Mother. Not attempt to yank her pants off. Also, I have seen on other threads the suggestion of blackmarket for children. In this case we have to remember that this child is a special needs child, and it's obvious that she is special needs, I don't think that special needs children (I love them don't get me wrong) are in high demand on a so-called baby "black market".

As always JMHO.

I definitely agree. She had no injuries (mom). My question now is accident or intentional? Nothing makes sense with this one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsHansford24
Back