Deceased/Not Found TX - Daisja Weaver, 9 mos, Dallas, 8 June 2009 *A. Weaver guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know about TX, but MI uses bags of sand or concrete to hold down the base of consruction signs so they don't blow over. Maybe TX does the same and they just grabbed one on the way.

This is exactly what I was going to say. They are doing construction on both ends of my road....and there are sandbags holding down the sign. I could come up with 2 or 3 if I needed....never thought of it before and I'll never look at them the same way either. :furious:

saw one of those construction sandbags on my road today as well. everytime I have looked at it since in passing I see a swatch of red. Not good considering they are yellow.

This whole thing makes me furious because I was in a similar DV situation when I was this gal's age and pregnant, too. I eventually got away from the guy, but I didn't have a first child to let him get rid of.

Sorry, I think that may have been O/T. Perhaps a topic for a different thread. :)

Agreed, nothing new, although they did recover the body of a drowned adult in the same area.

I have trouble believing that Daisja was dumped in that lake- the mom hasn't told the truth yet, why would she all of a sudden start being truthful? I also have trouble believing she is/was a victim of DV. She made her "plea" on tv, stood and insulted the police, yet didn't have the "courage" to speak to the investigators about what really happened? I think that if Daisja is recovered, there will be a lot more light shed on Tamara and her involvement. JMO.

Please know I am not taking up for the father, I find both of them equally repulsive. I just don't buy the DV situation in this case. (I could be wrong, it's JMO.)

For any of you who have escaped DV, I applaud your strength and courage. :blowkiss:

If she were a victim of domestic violence, once LE had her in the room seperated from him, she could have told them everything. If she is a victim of DV, now that he has been arrested she can tell them everything. What's holding her back? Why won't she say where Daisja is?

If she were a victim of domestic violence, once LE had her in the room seperated from him, she could have told them everything. If she is a victim of DV, now that he has been arrested she can tell them everything. What's holding her back? Why won't she say where Daisja is?

In the beginning when she and the father were questioned seperately, her "story" seemed questionable and she herself, at that time, said the father was out of the apartment as he was moving stuff from one to the other during the supposed abduction (now we know it didn't happen). If she were a DV victim, wouldn't that have been the best time to throw him under the bus, when she was being questioned by LE?

The only thing I can think of that would hold her back from telling the truth is to protect herself. I really think her story is going to unfold more and more. Again, I'm not sticking up for the dad, but I am wondering if Tamaira is solely responsible for the murder of Daisja.

JMO.

I've been keeping up with anything going on and there is just nothing. No further charges against weaver in either county, and nothing on mom. No news anywhere.

Her involvement. :(
moo

Anything at all lately on Daisja? I hope this poor baby girl isn't being forgotten by the local media. She needs to be recovered. Have any locals heard anything lately?

I haven't seen anything on the local news either. Of course next weekend will be a big one at Lake Lewisville, so maybe with all the traffic on the lake there will be a discovery.

That is perhaps wishful thinking on my part, but at this point I haven't given up hope that this sweetheart will be recovered so she can receive a proper burial.

Nothing, sorry

If nothing else, I hope we can keep her on the "front page" of WS?

It would feel so badly if this little angel fell through the cracks of a system that doesn't seem to work.

I guess at this point it is worth considering whether Weaver lied about what they did with Daisja's body. Maybe Lake Lewisville is a ruse to keep LE from actually finding the angel. They may believe that if no body is found that they will not face the DP.

If that is their belief, they will be sadly disappointed because TX, unlike some other states, will go after the DP anytime prosecution believes it is viable option.

I guess at this point it is worth considering whether Weaver lied about what they did with Daisja's body. Maybe Lake Lewisville is a ruse to keep LE from actually finding the angel. They may believe that if no body is found that they will not face the DP.

If that is their belief, they will be sadly disappointed because TX, unlike some other states, will go after the DP anytime prosecution believes it is viable option.

You better believe it.Texas will execute you.They use it more than any other State.When this happened i remember thinking that i am glad they did this in Texas rather than another state because they will get whats comming to them.

I was thinking last night of Daisja. I was also thinking of other children that have been murdered and then thrown away like unneeded garbage.

I think we need to change legislation. Laws need to be enacted that when a defendant is convicted of murder, and still refuses to disclose where the victim is located then a harsher penalty is applied during the sentencing phase. Significantly harsher. So harsh that they will want to make a deal with the judge in order to get out of that additional sentence. Ultimately to reveal where the victim is located.

As for Daisja's parents, and other parents and perps that have murdered children and disposed of them, I am aghast at the level of indifference and arrogance in not letting the victim be laid to rest properly. Chaps my hide to be honest.

So true, Kat. Our society has become one where everything is disposable, without intrinsic value. The family unit has been shattered, and those most affected will be those least able to take care of themselves -- the young and the elderly.

Our elderly we stick in "retirement centers" aka nursing homes. Our children are left with "surrogate caregivers," aka day care. Women and men work to earn money for material goods and seem to think that those things which they should cherish most, their children and parents, are just burdens that interfere with their lifestyles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back