TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My SIL was murdered in 2010. I understand rumor. We had a lot of that at first too, even the manor of death was wrong initially as well as the suspect. However, there can be some truth in rumors. They have to weed out the the bits of truth and trust me, there are bits and pieces of truth in there. They shouldn't be written off. In my opinion from personal experience, even thought its tough to see these things people say and you don't want all the "drama" it should not be deleted and ignored. Let people talk. You never know which person might hold the clue to finding her.

I also want to note, don't doubt everything your hear about your loved ones. I hear time and time again, "they would never do that" or "they aren't that kind of person" etc. You really don't know. Sadly, we too said some of the same things, but were proven wrong. You have to remain open to all options and outcomes. Rule no person out, not even family or best friends or even the person them self. The more limiting you are in what you will consider, the longer it will take to find out the truth.

I agree. But I've never been involved in a similar situation so I have no idea.

I would think (IMO) it would help. Yes, it's a pain to try to moderate it, but, who knows what someone might slip up and say, or an idea that sounds impossible could turn out to be true.

I don't see how people are going to figure out where to look if you don't let them discuss and figure it out.

It helps to pin down locations if you have information. For example, and example only, if her husband is responsible, we need to know more about him. Where does he work, what are his hobbies etc. then the searches could be focused around areas of significance to him.

IMO, the silence and stifled conversations are not helping to bring her home.

ALL of the above is MOO.

CD3hwCmUEAA7Bpe.jpg:large

7th weekend searching for missing Magnolia woman begins tomorrow. Family update on search and suspicions 6pm @KHOU
https://twitter.com/KReeceKHOU

http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...th-week-for-missing-magnolia-mother/26668263/

"We still have no clue," said Tannah Cross, the sister of Danielle Sleeper who disappeared March 22. Her husband was reportedly the last one to see her, but her sister, parents and friends have taken the lead in statewide search efforts and public appeals for help.

"I feel that there's been foul play somewhere along the way. I don't know if we'll ever be able to find her," said Cross.

Were Danielle and Austin an "outdoorsy" couple? Did they spend time at favorite scenic and rural places? What were their stomping grounds in their past before they met and then favorite places to go together? Have these areas been searched?

Were Danielle and Austin an "outdoorsy" couple? Did they spend time at favorite scenic and rural places? What were their stomping grounds in their past before they met and then favorite places to go together? Have these areas been searched?

The search areas are not being disclosed, either before or after the fact. I am assuming that the family are happy with the information they are getting from LE and/or TES and that their searches are being coordinated in the best way they can. Getting the story out onto the local news last night was definitely a good thing to help remind people she is still missing. I hope that it leads to something new coming out.

My guess is that she will be found randomly, maybe when hunting season starts in November. I hope for her family's sake it is sooner than later, but the search area seems to be so vast.

I am hoping LE has tracked not just her cell pings but her husbands as well for the night she went missing. Maybe they cant access that info on him since there has been no evidence to connect him to her disappearance?? Again only LE would know the answers to this and they certainly aren't going to share it. I doubt they are sharing much info with the family at all with the family. LE keeps very quiet until they have something solid to tell you and its very frustrating. She is still just listed a missing person. There is nothing to prove a crime has occurred. Had the found any evidence showing she didn't leave on her own free will the investigation would be progressing more. They have to be limited at this point.
I was happy to see it in the news last night.

My SIL was murdered in 2010. I understand rumor. We had a lot of that at first too, even the manor of death was wrong initially as well as the suspect. However, there can be some truth in rumors. They have to weed out the the bits of truth and trust me, there are bits and pieces of truth in there. They shouldn't be written off. In my opinion from personal experience, even thought its tough to see these things people say and you don't want all the "drama" it should not be deleted and ignored. Let people talk. You never know which person might hold the clue to finding her.

I also want to note, don't doubt everything your hear about your loved ones. I hear time and time again, "they would never do that" or "they aren't that kind of person" etc. You really don't know. Sadly, we too said some of the same things, but were proven wrong. You have to remain open to all options and outcomes. Rule no person out, not even family or best friends or even the person them self. The more limiting you are in what you will consider, the longer it will take to find out the truth.

I 150% agree with you , I have also been in this situation and I say let the rumors fly, there is always truth in them , I know several cases that would never have been solved if not from rumors. Keep talking locals!

I'm deeply sorry about your SIL.

I'm sorry for your loss, HelpMeRhonda.

I was glad to see an update on my KHOU app but sad for the family that there are no solid leads. If the husband has been cleared, why wouldn't LE say so? I feel like saying so little does not hinder anything with this case since there is no sign of foul play, etc. Thoughts?

Has there been a statement from the husband? If not, where is all of this info coming from? Are there verified insiders here? Just reading through the posts, it seems that most info is rumor from Daily Mail reader comments and a FB page....

Hmmm...Upon researching this missing person case in Texas (Danielle Sleeper, missing 3/22), I happened upon a missing person case originating in Ohio with a Texas link, Wanda Jackson Lemons (missing from Ohio approximately 11/03/14, headed to Texas). Upon further research of both cases, it appears that these two women share a few friends in common in Texas. Not a coincidence, as both women are from or have lived in the same areas in Texas and it probably means nothing; however, it might warrant a deeper look by authorities in either state. MOO.

I'm just getting up to date on this case. I'm in North Texas and haven't heard about it. I have a bad feeling about this though. :( It makes my hinky meter go crazy when a significant other is so silent.

I'm also still a little confused about the timeline. So, Danielle is last seen at a friend's party at 1am. Hubs and son pick her up from the party in his truck. What time did he supposedly leave to "go pick up her truck"?

Does anyone know what he does for a living?

BBM in post above: Do you know which Ren Festival they are searching? We went to the Ren Fest in Waxahachie a couple of weeks ago. I think we are going to take our boys there again this weekend or the next. I'll definitely keep an eye out for Danielle. Honestly, I don't think I will see her there, unfortunately. :(

They are talking about the Texas Renaissance Festival near Magnolia and Plantersville. It's about 50 miles NW of Houston. I've been several times. It goes from October to the end of November.

Hmmm...Upon researching this missing person case in Texas (Danielle Sleeper, missing 3/22), I happened upon a missing person case originating in Ohio with a Texas link, Wanda Jackson Lemons (missing from Ohio approximately 11/03/14, headed to Texas). Upon further research of both cases, it appears that these two women share a few friends in common in Texas. Not a coincidence, as both women are from or have lived in the same areas in Texas and it probably means nothing; however, it might warrant a deeper look by authorities in either state. MOO.
Excellent find! So, two women who have mutual friends are both missing, within a few months of each other? RANDOM! (or is it?...)

Has there been a statement from the husband? If not, where is all of this info coming from? Are there verified insiders here? Just reading through the posts, it seems that most info is rumor from Daily Mail reader comments and a FB page....

You are correct that there is no real information. With all respect to sharonlea, there is nothing in the information that she has given there that is not on the FB page and I understand that the family are doing what they are told by LE.

I joined this site because I wanted to be free to put some of my thoughts out there, and I respect that the FB page is not the place for that.

I am frustrated for the family, I am frustrated that a local community can't find Danielle even though we all suspect that she is somewhere relatively close by and yet not found. I also have a link to the Kyle Rugg missing case in Livingston because a friend of mine is a friend of one of his relatives (friend of a friend I know). It's frustrating that these families all have missing loved ones and no clues, no leads, just vanished.

Both the Kyle Rugg family and Danielle's family all say the same thing. They are being told by LE to say nothing, give nothing away. I really hope our LE here know what they are doing. I've never been involved in a missing person case here, but I have heard of quite a few, and they never seem to get resolved. Maybe it has to do with the large geographical region, who knows?

Her blood family

We get it. You already said immediate, and as others have mentioned, you have not shared any groundbreaking information regardless of your sources.

Who is handling Ruggs case? I presume Montgomery is handling Danielle's case?

Someone earlier in the thread said Magnolia LE are thorough but to me too much time has passed with zero info. The fact that they let that kid take off and possibly swept the house days after she was reported missing does not ring thorough to me.

This is one of the truest things I've ever seen on here. I see so many people make comments like this - not just in the case of missing/murdered, but also potential suicides. We look at the people we know with the colours we've painted them in.

Agree on the rumours too.. after all, the best lies are the ones that hold some truth.

I'm sorry for your loss. :rose:

If anyone recently followed the Kelley Jo Snyder case in Renovo, PA...eerily similar circumstances, IMO. I hope outcome is different.

Montgomery County Sheriff's Dept is handling Danielle's case. I believe since Kyle was last seen in the Lake Livingston area, that PD would be involved but it is understandable if Katy or Harris County Sheriff's are involved also. They Only information allowed out is what LE allows. As for her husband, he has not helped in the searches. It was NEVER to share anything other than the timeline as to what the family actually knew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back