TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope she's found soon, too. I'm completely unfamiliar with the area of course, but I was looking at google maps, enlarging, looking at all of the land and SO many bodies of water of different sizes. You don't really get an idea of it unless you're there, I'm guessing. It must be so hard to know where to search - probably the same case with Christina Morris. I'd LOVE if she ran away and contacted her family when she felt it was safe, but like most of you, I don't have a good feeling.

It is a vast area. Anything North of the Woodlands freaks me out because there is so much open space and if you aren't from the area, you stick out like a sore thumb.

Every night I hope Danielle is found. :(

I hope she's found soon, too. I'm completely unfamiliar with the area of course, but I was looking at google maps, enlarging, looking at all of the land and SO many bodies of water of different sizes. You don't really get an idea of it unless you're there, I'm guessing. It must be so hard to know where to search - probably the same case with Christina Morris. I'd LOVE if she ran away and contacted her family when she felt it was safe, but like most of you, I don't have a good feeling.

The area is really difficult to search and is huge. There are areas of open grazing land and also areas that are densely wooded. Without any leads it will be like searching for a needle in a haystack. I also really hope that she is alive and just made a decision to leave, but yes, nothing really points to that at the moment. I agree with others statements though that you never really know someone or what is in their mind. It will be 7 weeks this weekend, that seems longer than most that disappear of their own free will and then resurface. I am only getting that from reading other cases here though and no knowledge otherwise.

The family continue to post flyers and it is still new news to some of the local people, so those efforts are still worthwhile for sure. I know that they also organized searches all of last weekend but, again, unless there is a solid lead it's a lot of ground to try and cover.

Very interesting indeed.....That comment is literally the FIRST thing I've seen anywhere that speaks to more going on behind the scenes. Family and friends have done a great job of keeping details from leaking. Husband hasn't said a WORD since she disappeared. Not one word. It may not even be that he had anything to do with her disappearance, but perhaps he's angry with her (and possibly embarrassed) if he thinks she actually left on her own. There may be reason to believe that she was having an affair and he's pissed. All I know is, it's extremely tough for one parent to win full custody of the children, and even more difficult for the father to win full custody. Judges almost always prefer to grant primary custody to the mother (unless she doesn't want it) with visitation for the father. Or, they grant 50/50 custody. But granting full custody to the father is not typical. The father would have to present A TON of verified factual evidence that would convince the judge that the children would absolutely be better off with him than they would with their mother. I've seen custody cases, firsthand, that absolutely blew my mind because the amount of evidence showing that the children would be better off with one parent over the other, yet the judges just wouldn't be swayed in either parent 's favor. It's extremely distressing to see the situations that children are stuck in because the courts are so extremely hesitant to cut one of the parents out of the custody agreement. Point being, there must have been a very very good reason (or reasons) that those boys were removed from her custody and given to their father.

I am behind in catching up on this thread....

So please forgive me if this has been addressed....

I agree with your post above...

But do we know that father of older two sons had full custody?

Or... Could the oldest two sons have been just visiting with their father?

TIA... :seeya:

I am behind in catching up on this thread....

So please forgive me if this has been addressed....

I agree with your post above...

But do we know that father of older two sons had full custody?

Or... Could the oldest two sons have been just visiting with their father?

TIA... :seeya:

I've seen the info from comments on an article, so it's not official info, but I am pretty sure it's true that their father had custody.

I don't beleive Danielle ever made it home after the party Saturday night.
Hence the car being left behind.
Too convenient that the boys were not home.
Husbands own son at the home.
Mother hasn't heard from daughter since Friday.
No statements from husband. Only Mother and Sister.
Hinkastinkadoo.

ITA, probably had a argument on the way home from the party.

Now who watched the children when they went to this party?

I'm
I find it very suspicious that they would immediately send the child off to Louisiana the day after she disappears. Does anyone have info/background on Austin Sleeper? Magnolia is a small town. I am shocked the gossip mills are so quiet.
From the FB page, looks like they are following a smell tip and have helicopters out again right now.

Imo Dad probably works so sending the child to family member was a good idea.

Her family seems really close, so I could see one of them keeping her safe, but if that was the case they wouldn't be posting on her missing group all the time and on their own profiles... IMO. Also, given the rumors about past court cases, it doesn't seem like she'd leave her youngest son.

But you're right - I think her loved ones are being as up front as possible, but it's always hard when a Help Find page becomes a Support Only page. By asking certain questions, a poster might ring a bell for someone!

Some good points here...

I have a few thoughts...

IF AS was abusing the older two sons... (Sons from a different father)...

Then... Possibly he would still abuse DS... But not abuse his own biological son...

This could give some explanation for DS's disappearance...(out of fear for her safety)...and her possibly feeling her youngest son is fairly safe with AS...

But....Unfortunately.... I do not think it is a reality here.....

JMO

I assume that LE have checked out where the last pings from her phone came from. I hope that gives them some clues about where to search.

And his cell phone-As someone up thread said.

I agree. But I've never been involved in a similar situation so I have no idea.

I would think (IMO) it would help. Yes, it's a pain to try to moderate it, but, who knows what someone might slip up and say, or an idea that sounds impossible could turn out to be true.

I don't see how people are going to figure out where to look if you don't let them discuss and figure it out.

It helps to pin down locations if you have information. For example, and example only, if her husband is responsible, we need to know more about him. Where does he work, what are his hobbies etc. then the searches could be focused around areas of significance to him.

IMO, the silence and stifled conversations are not helping to bring her home.

ALL of the above is MOO.

Also I would like to know if he likes to fish or hunt. Does he like camping? Does he socialize at all?

Yes they are asking for every property owner to pitch in to help bring her home. They are praying she will return or get in touch with her family. No there has been NOTHING from Austin. Period.

Just want to thank you for all your postings here!

And of course to all newbies! Welcome!

Hm I wonder who entered her in Namus.

It gives two different outfits she may have been wearing and says she "supposedly" left on foot.

This husband is under my skin!

The person who entered the info into NaMus did a excellent job! So many details that will help identify her if she is found deceased. Pictures of her tattoos was excellent!

Also her fliers showing her car! Wow!

Agreed. This person knows what's up.

I guess (based on Namus pic), the dark-haired Danielle is what she looks like now? I ask because she looks considerably different in the photo with light red-blond hair. I always wondered why such different pictures were released. Clearly a person can only look one way at a time.

Agreed. This person knows what's up.

I guess (based on Namus pic), the dark-haired Danielle is what she looks like now? I ask because she looks considerably different in the photo with light red-blond hair. I always wondered why such different pictures were released. Clearly a person can only look one way at a time.
The picture of Danielle in her glasses is a more recent picture per her sister Tannah! Danielle wore contacts and kept her glasses in her purse which are all missing.

Thanks for that info!

Wishing Danielle's family and friends strength.

11244058_1052890321405373_1313401522_n.jpg

http://www.co.montgomery.tx.us/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces