TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I went back and read most of the thread...I can see we all pretty much have the same questions, with no clarification.

I do have one that I didn't see
What kind of party was this? A small simple gathering of a few friends? Birthday party? A loud music alcoholic party? Several posters stated the husband's personality appears to be a quietish man, buys the same items, no small talk, does not speak to others much, kind of keeps to himself...if that is the case
WHY would he go to a party with lots of people? With a small child? Is this a normal thing for them?

There hasn't been any info released to answer these questions. I live in the area and my guess, based on typical parties around here, is that it would probably be outside, probably more of a sit around a fire chatting, alcohol involved, kids were either playing inside on a game or could have been playing outside around the adults. My guess is that he is comfortable around close friends, this was probably a small gathering rather than a large one. All guesses on my part based on typical Saturday night parties with country folks.

Still no news about Danielle. Montgomery county has a good sheriffs office, at least I think so. Hope they are hard at work on this case.

I just do not understand LE with the husband! Either he's been cleared or not. This is pretty black and white, and if the man is out and about and not involved in rescue efforts -- WTH?!

I just do not understand LE with the husband! Either he's been cleared or not. This is pretty black and white, and if the man is out and about and not involved in rescue efforts -- WTH?!

If true, I'm afraid this speaks volumes.^^^

:bump: Bumping for Danielle Sleeper its far to early to be on Page 2.

I really didn't think this would go on so long for Danielle. I don't think it is looking good for her. I can't see her leaving her boys but then again I have seen it before. Hopefully LE is just dotting some I's and soon will do what probably needs to be done :(

Has Austin Sleeper, Danielle's husband, made any media statements at all? The media would be a great asset for him to use. Even if Danielle left on her own accord, he should be concerned about her as the mother of their child. Perhaps he could issue a statement on camera to the local news. The silence is hard to understand from him.

Has Austin Sleeper, Danielle's husband, made any media statements at all? The media would be a great asset for him to use. Even if Danielle left on her own accord, he should be concerned about her as the mother of their child. Perhaps he could issue a statement on camera to the local news. The silence is hard to understand from him.
No he hasn't...

Sorry but I do not trust the LE handling this case.

I refuse to believe in a town this small with a MP reported within 24 hours of going missing we have so little to go on.

I question LE also, but I just hope they have more and we just are not hearing it.

So much more to this story. Going to her fb page made me sad.

I wonder if Danielle's child is still with her MIL in LA? Is Austin Sleeper still in TX? I wonder if Danielle's possessions are still inside their shared home? I am not asking for answers from any verified insiders. These are just things I am pondering this morning since Danielle is still missing.

I also wonder about LE. I did some research on Montgomery Co missing persons and there are a lot of people missing from the County over the years where there has been no resolution. I don't know if it is down to simple geography? The county is 1,077 square miles. That's a lot of land to cover, not far off the size of the entire state of Rhode Island.

I have searched and see no new update within the pass few weeks in the news. Frustrating.

I am sure this one has been posted from April but this was interesting to me. "Her husband was reportedly the last one to see her, but her sister, parents and friends have taken the lead in statewide search efforts and public appeals for help."
http://www.khou.com/story/news/loca...th-week-for-missing-magnolia-mother/26668263/

I hope they check out some popular hunting grounds. I wish I was out there I would help daily with the search.

http://www.bringdaniellehome.com/#!about-danielle/cjg9

I wish they would give an update about this so called party, what condition Danielle was in, and the husband. Reading about Danielle there was no info about her husband. Have you guys found out which party the house was at?

I wonder if Danielle had a gmail account linked to her phone. I think I just posted this here or another missing person. But my husbands Iphone links up to his cell and I can stalk him through his email to see where he has been. But of course I don't lol I just like that feature.

They made an announcement today on her FB page that they are shutting the page down on 5/27 and will just have the website. That makes me disheartened as I think there is value in keeping the story out there and having 1327 people following a FB page is a good way to keep that on people's timelines. Now they are relying on people visiting a website and of course there is no interaction on the website for people to post.

They made an announcement today on her FB page that they are shutting the page down on 5/27 and will just have the website. That makes me disheartened as I think there is value in keeping the story out there and having 1327 people following a FB page is a good way to keep that on people's timelines. Now they are relying on people visiting a website and of course there is no interaction on the website for people to post.

I agree, a FB page is much more interactive and easier to follow for those who use FB regularly. Why not cover all bases?

http://www.bringdaniellehome.com/

"She loves her boys more than anything in this world, they love her, and they miss her terribly. Her parents and sister are devastated with her disappearance"

No mention at all of Danielle's husband Austin Sleeper being upset she is gone. The only mention of her husband Austin Sleeper is stating that she was last publicly seen leaving the party with him. It is what "isn't" being said that sure rings loud to me.

Praying that Danielle can be brought home and for justice.

I agree, a FB page is much more interactive and easier to follow for those who use FB regularly. Why not cover all bases?

IMO, there seems to be an "air" of not wanting to interact with people on the fb page and also on WS there have been some posts in this thread that were removed. There is almost a "hush hush, shhhh don't talk about it" shadow IMO. I can't imagine the pain that Danielle's family and friends are in, and I can imagine just getting through each day is an incredible challenge. Maybe having someone dedicated to maintaining the fb page is just "too much" for them right now. I think the website is a great asset, yet I also think that social media can be a great asset in a MP case. People can bounce ideas off of each other and sometimes there can be that one person that knows something that they think is small- that might not otherwise make a phone call into the police, yet will feel comfortable putting out there on a screen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back