TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried to make a time line from the information we have so far. Please add information and make corrections if this is wrong.

Sunday, March 22

1:00 A.M. Leaves Party with husband Austin and 3 yr old son in his White Ford pick-up. Party was at Leaning Oaks Trailer Park, on Bowler Road and FM 1488, in Fields Store, Texas. [13 mile drive to get home to Turtle Dove Lane] [She was wearing a black shirt, dark jeans, a cammo jacket with pink trim and a black belt with a silver buckle.]

2:30 A.M. Her friend texts her, no text back. [Her phone has been off since Sunday]

Austin and son are picked up at their home by a friend to retrieve Danielle’s car, Danielle is asleep on the couch in gray sweatpants and t-shirt.

Austin drives her vehicle home and leaves in his white Ford pickup to go to work with the son. She is gone. [According to comment in Daily Mail]

3:30 P.M. Austin gets home from work with son and she is still gone [Her purse and cell phone are gone] and her truck is still in the driveway.

Monday, March 23

Danielle's parents & sister went to their house Monday, after repeat calls on Sunday & Monday were not returned.

Danielle's family and Austin call police and file a missing person report.

Austin's mom came and took Austin’s son back to Louisiana with her.

I think this is as close as we can get based on information released. Thanks for putting it together.

Thinking of Danielle and her family and hoping for answers to their prayers.

I came from a certain place. Someone there told me he buys the same stuff every time and never engages in conversation. Locals here know that we ALL talk to each other, especially at certain places and to people at that location.

I've cleared our land, but it is tough driving around. I want to watch the vultures but deer and roadkill are rampant here.

I haven't forgotten you, Danielle.

Is Austin from Magnolia?

Maybe not, so he doesn't know the culture and isn't the type to chat up strangers. This behavior isn't really a red flag for me.

I have a feeling someone dropped the ball with the investigation and we are too far along now. Was Austin staying in the house ever since Danielle went missing or was it swept for evidence?

If I were the family I'd be at each news station weekly and at the police station daily. Someone knows something. As someone else said, what did the 2:30 am text from the friend say?

There is just something very off with this entire case.
I follow the FB page to keep up with any news but it seems now more just a site to post pictures. No one can question anything or immediately be deleted. I haven't thought anything posted was negative, just more and more people questioning the oddities in the investigation and families actions. One, why has everyone been so quick to defend the husband? He has not helped or been involved, he IS the last person to be seen with her. There HAVE been allegations of abuse in a court of law, although I am lead to believe this was related to the children. Why has Texas Equsearch seemed to have abandoned this search? Why hasn't there by ANY more organized searches? Why do they need a Go Fund Me? She was not supporting her family or children as a stay at home mom. The police should be actively investigating, using all their resources, Texas Equsearch does not cost the family money? Flyers can be donated? Are they hiring a PI? Why was the child sent to Louisiana the very next day?
It's now gone to silence and picture sharing. This is NOT going to find this poor girl. Pounding the pavement woods and water is where they need to be focused. I am so sad for her. Where are you Danielle?

I am less than 15 miles away, this is a very small paper and does not reach very far and not me or anyone outside the immediate area. It has gone silent in the major market news.

Yep I agree been following along from the beginning and something isn't right at all. Hoping beyond hope Danielle will make the found safe list.

There is just something very off with this entire case.
I follow the FB page to keep up with any news but it seems now more just a site to post pictures. No one can question anything or immediately be deleted. I haven't thought anything posted was negative, just more and more people questioning the oddities in the investigation and families actions. One, why has everyone been so quick to defend the husband? He has not helped or been involved, he IS the last person to be seen with her. There HAVE been allegations of abuse in a court of law, although I am lead to believe this was related to the children. Why has Texas Equsearch seemed to have abandoned this search? Why hasn't there by ANY more organized searches? Why do they need a Go Fund Me? She was not supporting her family or children as a stay at home mom. The police should be actively investigating, using all their resources, Texas Equsearch does not cost the family money? Flyers can be donated? Are they hiring a PI? Why was the child sent to Louisiana the very next day?
It's now gone to silence and picture sharing. This is NOT going to find this poor girl. Pounding the pavement woods and water is where they need to be focused. I am so sad for her. Where are you Danielle?

Does anyone know why TES stops searches in these types of cases?

I'm not feeling good about this one. Something is way off.

Does anyone know why TES stops searches in these types of cases?

I'm not feeling good about this one. Something is way off.

I don't know. I have have volunteered on a ATV search with them before, they are tireless individuals who don't seem to give up easy.
I have read that they (family) are asking everyone to search their property because you cant go on private property, but during the search I was with, we certainly did. acres and acres of it., multiple locations. They were so organized, and were not giving up.
I think people would give consent, a lot of these owners could possibly be on site too, as opposed the the raw land we searched.
I wish they would get involved again.

I think the Fund me thing was to collect money so they could offer a reward. I wonder if the police told her family not to discuss the case? I think it would help to get people involved, if you are willing to communicate at least some details. It may be too painful for the family to do it directly, but they could have a friend do it for them. Most people are not being trollish, they want to help figure out where she is. And they might have some idea's on how to help.

Did LE search Danielle's house AND property? I'd love to know how much property their house is on and if her husband allowed it to be searched.

Is Austin Sleeper cooperating with LE? I wonder if they asked him to take a lie detector test.

I think some friends of the family are trying to coordinate a search of the Rennaisance Festival area at the moment. She has worked there at some point. The fund raiser account was definitely set up to try and raise a bigger reward. I have not heard any public information as to why TES called off the searches, but if they had no leads and their searches were turning up nothing then I would imagine it's just not a good use of their resources due to the size of the potential area to be searched.

The lack of anything from her husband just doesn't make sense if his story is true. Lots of assumptions can be made on that and there's nothing about him and that situation that sits well with me.

Right now it is a matter if getting permission for area land owners to search the property, thousands of acres involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0
Back