TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it very suspicious that they would immediately send the child off to Louisiana the day after she disappears. Does anyone have info/background on Austin Sleeper? Magnolia is a small town. I am shocked the gossip mills are so quiet.
From the FB page, looks like they are following a smell tip and have helicopters out again right now.

This information is new:
Miscellaneous Notes: Ms. Sleeper has a medium build and was last seen at her residence wearing a grey t-shirt with sweat pants. Her destination of travel is unknown.
Source

I spoke with Danielle's sister who said that the clothes Danielle was last seen in is the same from the friends house, since her husband hasn't said different.

How would the sis know the clothes she was wearing at all if the last person to see her was the husband?

I also find it strange MIL takes off with kid the next day. What if Danielle returned or her body was found quickly? Why wouldn't MIL come help son but stay in Magnolia? If she can care for the child, she likely does not have to report to work. Why not stay with your child whose spouse is missing?

Sister is going by what her friends, who saw her last leaving the party at 1:00 am. Danielle's sister was at the home on Monday morning with her Mother who was looking for her child. I will question the description of the clothes she was last seen in. I will update this asap.

I am another new person to this site and am also local and have been following this story and really hoping that the family get some type of lead to help them find Danielle. I can't imagine how difficult it is for them. It will be 4 weeks this coming Sunday morning since she was last seen by anyone other than her husband. The search at the Spring Creek bridge close to 2920 on Mueschke yesterday ended up being a deer carcass. I believe her sister, or another family member clarified yesterday that the new description for clothing (grey t-shirt and sweatpants) was given by her husband as the clothing she was in when he left the house.

I am really hoping that the LE have information that they are sitting on just waiting for something or someone to break loose and I hope for the family's sake it is sooner rather than later.

Also, the weekend that Danielle went missing we had a huge amount of rainfall on that Saturday and all of the creeks were all almost to their banks that Sunday morning. There is a lot of ground to cover out in the area she went missing and tie that in with water that potentially was moving in the creeks rather than our usually drier creek beds it's a massive undertaking to search without having any leads at all.

I am another new person to this site and am also local and have been following this story and really hoping that the family get some type of lead to help them find Danielle. I can't imagine how difficult it is for them. It will be 4 weeks this coming Sunday morning since she was last seen by anyone other than her husband. The search at the Spring Creek bridge close to 2920 on Mueschke yesterday ended up being a deer carcass. I believe her sister, or another family member clarified yesterday that the new description for clothing (grey t-shirt and sweatpants) was given by her husband as the clothing she was in when he left the house.

I am really hoping that the LE have information that they are sitting on just waiting for something or someone to break loose and I hope for the family's sake it is sooner rather than later.

Also, the weekend that Danielle went missing we had a huge amount of rainfall on that Saturday and all of the creeks were all almost to their banks that Sunday morning. There is a lot of ground to cover out in the area she went missing and tie that in with water that potentially was moving in the creeks rather than our usually drier creek beds it's a massive undertaking to search without having any leads at all.

:welcome:

I love thin mints, too!

Thanks for the update on Danielle and the other details. It's mystifying that someone can simply vanish like Danielle did. I hope she is found soon.

This information is new:
Miscellaneous Notes: Ms. Sleeper has a medium build and was last seen at her residence wearing a grey t-shirt with sweat pants. Her destination of travel is unknown.
Source

Sounds like a change in story?

JMO.

Am I reading correctly that her husband is 21 years older than her and they have a 3 year old son together?

His profile says he graduated high school in 1979. Puts him at about 53/54.

Just for the record, I'm not sleuthing him, just wanted to set of he had posted any details that we didn't have yet. He hasn't so I'm done with his FB.

Danielle's parents & sister went to their house Monday, after repeat calls on Sunday & Monday went unnoticed... Danielle's family insisted on filing a missing persons report after Austin her husband said he hadn't spoke to her and she hadn't returned home. So police we called Monday. Austin's mom came on Monday and took their youngest child back to Louisiana with her. I spoke with Danielle's sister who said that the clothes Danielle was last seen in is the same from the friends house, since her husband hasn't said different. Her glasses that she wears are always in her purse, which is also missing. No information has been released publicly about the status of Danielle and Austin's marriage and if it was volatile at all. Police in and around the Magnolia area are doing there jobs. Just because they are being hush hush, doesn't mean they are incompetent.
I find it interesting that the day Mrs. Sleeper is reported missing to the police, the spouse has his mother take their mutual child out-of-state. I guess hubby isn't planning on his wife turning up soon in decent condition.

The age difference is incredibly alarming to me. Fifty year old guys do not marry women 20 years younger for the things they have in common. They need to be worshipped and like to control. Even the most adoring immature young lady grows up sooner or later.

I think the discrepancy on the clothing comes from the different parties involved. Danielle's mom and sister have pretty much maintained from the get-go that she was last seen "publicly" in the clothing that she was at the party in. Apart from maybe the first 24-48 hours, when her sister travelled up to the Dallas area posting flyers in truck stops and convenience stores, it seems that they (Mom & sister) are focused on her being somewhere in the local area, and in the clothing she was in the night of the party. The story of her being on the couch, and this new description of clothing, comes from the husband, although I have not personally seen anything from him either in media or any of the online sources.

The vibe I get from what I am reading (rightly or wrongly) is that her Mom and sister don't believe that she was on the couch sleeping that Sunday morning in sweatpants and a t-shirt. That in itself tells me that there is more to this than we are aware of. They are currently asking landowners in the area to search outbuildings, acreage and any bodies of water on their property. That would seem to me they aren't looking for a living person.

Yes they are asking for every property owner to pitch in to help bring her home. They are praying she will return or get in touch with her family. No there has been NOTHING from Austin. Period.

I believe this could possibly be a picture of Austin with her. Not confirmed though. I could not find a Facebook page for him.
image1.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220
Back