TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He took the child with him in the truck after coming back home? Very strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I AGREE... Why would he walk over a mile with their 3 year old child while Danielle was asleep on the couch to go get her truck from the friends house, drive home, change vehicle's and leave again?? Why wouldn't you wait until your wife woke up and drive her to pick up her own truck??

Something Smells Fishy!!!

Danielle, Austin & their son was last seen leaving a friends house around 1am Sunday morning. Austin has said he left Danielle asleep and walked with his son to go pick up her truck. He returned home, got in his truck, left again. When he returned around 3pm Danielle was gone. It wasn't until after many repeat calls unanswered to Danielle that her family went to her house and she was reported missing on Monday.

BBM
if Danielle was asleep when the husband left with his son to pick up her car why would he come back and leave a 3 y/o without making sure Danielle was awake

BBM
if Danielle was asleep when the husband left with his son to pick up her car why would he come back and leave a 3 y/o without making sure Danielle was awake
Danielle was supposedly asleep on the couch. Austin left with their son walking to go pick up her truck, just to drive it home, switch trucks and leave again with their child. When they came home around 3pm she was gone.

My question is; information as to what she was wearing when she left the friends house at 1am has been released. What was she wearing sleeping when her husband left with their child?? And if pajamas, where were or are her clothes she was wearing the night before?

My question is; information as to what she was wearing when she left the friends house at 1am has been released. What was she wearing sleeping when her husband left with their child?? And if pajamas, where were or are her clothes she was wearing the night before?
Found this information. Source at bottom:

Update: Danielle is believed to be wearing a black shirt, dark jeans, a cammo jacket with pink trim and a black belt with a silver buckle.

Her phone has been off since Sunday and has not had any contact with anyone including her 3 children.

Source

I've been following the Sara Graham disappearance. Sara has been gone for over nine weeks now. It is chilling to hear this case described in the same terms: it's as if she just vanished.

Hoping for a good outcome.

Found this information. Source at bottom:

Update: Danielle is believed to be wearing a black shirt, dark jeans, a cammo jacket with pink trim and a black belt with a silver buckle.

Her phone has been off since Sunday and has not had any contact with anyone including her 3 children.

Source

I've been following the Sara Graham disappearance. Sara has been gone for over nine weeks now. It is chilling to hear this case described in the same terms: it's as if she just vanished.

Hoping for a good outcome.
These are the clothes she was last seen publicly wearing, leaving a friends house at 1am Sunday morning with her husband Austin.

These are the clothes she was last seen publicly wearing, leaving a friends house at 1am Sunday morning with her husband Austin.
Right, so if this information is correct the clothes she wore to the party are not at the house. That alone has a significance.

Right, so if this information is correct the clothes she wore to the party are not at the house. That alone has a significance.
Danielle was wearing the above at 1am when leaving her friends house with husband Austin & their child. Most people don't wear same clothes to sleep in, much less a coat to sleep in... Why was she sleeping on the couch and not in her bed?

Danielle was wearing the above at 1am when leaving her friends house with husband Austin & their child. Most people don't wear same clothes to sleep in, much less a coat to sleep in... Why was she sleeping on the couch and not in her bed?
To me, this leaves the impression of someone who came home from the party and never undressed or made it to bed they were so wasted. The husband's story of picking up her car (with a child in tow) and she was sleeping, that gives me the same impression. So if that's what is being maintained that part of the story is coherent.

But now, coincidentally, she wakes up while he is gone (dutifully picking up the car), leaves wearing the same clothing, and is not seen or heard from again. I'm sure the incongruity of this is not lost on law-enforcement which is not to say it isn't true, but it's dubious.

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have been following Danielle's disappearance. Did her husband say he walked to get the car? I would think it more likely that someone came by to give him a ride. I wonder what kind of work he does and if it was common to bring his child with him? If she wasn't reported missing till Monday, her car could have also been used to move her someplace on Sunday (a worst case scenario). Her husband deserves the presumption of innocence, I'm just speculating on the possibilities as he must be being considered a suspect.

I didn't realize she was wearing the same clothes she wore to the party when she disappeared. If she had decided to take a walk and go to the store, I think it is odd that she didn't change her clothes first. Or if she had a secret boyfriend who picked her up, I think she would have changed before she left with him, unless she was kidnapped of course. I feel like they should be looking for her in the lake Conroe area. Just some random thoughts.

But do you think she'd be drinking with those anti-seizure meds she takes? I'd guess those are pretty hardcore. I know that I can't handle much drinking on my antidepressants; wine in particular makes me downright miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe KHOU reported the husband reported her missing on Sunday.

The same clothes thing is def strange. She likely did not make it home that night IMHO. But if the kid was with them (the one kid WAS with them, right?), how would the husband been able to hurt or kill her? Is the kid just knocked out asleep? Did they return home, have an argument and things escalated?

What was the status of their marriage in gen? Happy, dissatisfied, etc.? Have any friends mentioned their mood at the party? Too many questions with this case.

No offense to anyone in Magnolia, but are LE competent there? Are they thorough, etc.? I feel like so much time is passing without any developments and that is never a good sign.

I believe KHOU reported the husband reported her missing on Sunday.

The same clothes thing is def strange. She likely did not make it home that night IMHO. But if the kid was with them (the one kid WAS with them, right?), how would the husband been able to hurt or kill her? Is the kid just knocked out asleep? Did they return home, have an argument and things escalated?

What was the status of their marriage in gen? Happy, dissatisfied, etc.? Have any friends mentioned their mood at the party? Too many questions with this case.

No offense to anyone in Magnolia, but are LE competent there? Are they thorough, etc.? I feel like so much time is passing without any developments and that is never a good sign.
Danielle's parents & sister went to their house Monday, after repeat calls on Sunday & Monday went unnoticed... Danielle's family insisted on filing a missing persons report after Austin her husband said he hadn't spoke to her and she hadn't returned home. So police we called Monday. Austin's mom came on Monday and took their youngest child back to Louisiana with her. I spoke with Danielle's sister who said that the clothes Danielle was last seen in is the same from the friends house, since her husband hasn't said different. Her glasses that she wears are always in her purse, which is also missing. No information has been released publicly about the status of Danielle and Austin's marriage and if it was volatile at all. Police in and around the Magnolia area are doing there jobs. Just because they are being hush hush, doesn't mean they are incompetent.

Hello, new to forum but have been following the case. Familiar with the area.
In regards to walking to pick up her car from party.. if the information is correct that the party was in the Field Store Community off Bowler Rd., he did not WALK to get her car. Possibly, the car was left somewhere else and the rode together to party but the distance is way to far for him to have walked back to party location, especially with a small child. We are talking at least 13 miles.

I personally don't feel she ever made it home from that party.

The youngest boy looks like he is old enough to talk. He may have seen or heard something. But with Austin's mother taking him to Louisiana on Monday, I wonder if LE has interviewed him. I hoped they have searched the house and the two vehicles for evidence. Although, one article I read online said that police did not suspect foul play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01
Back