TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting reading on the Justice for Danielle site. Was mentioned in the comments that her husband has placed several no trespassing signs on the property. Has that been mentioned on here? Just thought it was interesting. I check here everyday to see if there are any new updates. Hope Danielle is found soon!

This is true. Every few feet there are no trespassing signs along the fence in front of the house.

I Hope police are getting close to finding Danielle.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It could be just to keep reporters away. But I doubt it.

It could be just to keep reporters away. But I doubt it.
Agreed. Not reporting his wife missing, sending his son off to his mom's asap, not helping search, not making public pleas, no trespassing signs. Does not look good for this guy JMO.
Have his parents been interviewed?

Saddens me that there has been no news or updates :(

For people who live in Magnolia, is there any mention of this anywhere?

Any signs up?

It seems LE has forgotten about her.

Not really any new info on the FB page either........Hopefully someone seen something and reported it.

If they were at the party together why did they bring 2 vehicles?

I remember seeing somewhere, but I don't have the source, that Danielle had been out somewhere, my memory is dinner, with a friend/friends and drove to the party afterwards.

There were also some posts on one of the FB pages by her mother who clarified that it wasn't really a party in the true sense but rather a small gathering/BBQ.

FWIW, there has been a minimum amount of husband's family sharing Danielle's missing flyers and information of her disappearance. The only conversation I have read from his family pertaining to Danielle was that her husband is/was having a "difficult" time with strangers approaching his residence with accusations and questions (I assume this is the reason for the posted no trespassing signs). It was also stated that his difficulty is mainly "due to Hollywood's portrayal of blaming the husband" in such cases. This conversation seemed to arise mainly because someone asked the family member if the husband had been looked at/questioned. The family member stated that her husband was his nephew and that he did not find his nephew capable of such an act and would never believe it. He also stated that his nephew understood "people's assumptions". Interestingly, the same person who originally asked if the husband had been questioned then replied that she wouldn't want to think it was his nephew and that she had seen him "in the press on the news" and that he seemed "very devastated". Strange, I cannot find one MSM article or video with him in it. Perhaps she was confused; however, there was no feedback suggesting that he had or hadn't been in the media.

Right, and honestly it would be hard to even imagine your family member would be capable of harming someone. But on the flip side I would be saying "get out there, show interest in your WIFE'S disappearance, talk to people"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is ridiculous any spouse would not be garnering as much visibility as possible for their missing partner! Give me a break!

Either he knows she left on her own (which I do not think she did) OR he has something to do with her disappearance. The way grandma hightailed it fromLouisiana and took off with that kid makes me believe the latter

It is ridiculous any spouse would not be garnering as much visibility as possible for their missing partner! Give me a break!

Either he knows she left on her own (which I do not think she did) OR he has something to do with her disappearance. The way grandma hightailed it fromLouisiana and took off with that kid makes me believe the latter
Very telling to me. And didn't she pick up her grandson before Danielle was even reported missing? Her poor kids :(

FWIW, there has been a minimum amount of husband's family sharing Danielle's missing flyers and information of her disappearance. The only conversation I have read from his family pertaining to Danielle was that her husband is/was having a "difficult" time with strangers approaching his residence with accusations and questions (I assume this is the reason for the posted no trespassing signs). It was also stated that his difficulty is mainly "due to Hollywood's portrayal of blaming the husband" in such cases. This conversation seemed to arise mainly because someone asked the family member if the husband had been looked at/questioned. The family member stated that her husband was his nephew and that he did not find his nephew capable of such an act and would never believe it. He also stated that his nephew understood "people's assumptions". Interestingly, the same person who originally asked if the husband had been questioned then replied that she wouldn't want to think it was his nephew and that she had seen him "in the press on the news" and that he seemed "very devastated". Strange, I cannot find one MSM article or video with him in it. Perhaps she was confused; however, there was no feedback suggesting that he had or hadn't been in the media.

You'd think he'd be having a "difficult" time because his wife has disappeared, rather than because he's inconvenienced by people who want to help asking him a few questions. How gracious of him to be understanding of "people's assumptions".

Jerk.

I am a city girl all the way but one of my closest high school friends moved to Magnolia when we were in high school. This was over a decade ago but I visited her once and it was very small-town, whites, mostly rednecks (at least to a city kid like me), etc. Is it still like this?

My point is how is this seemingly small community letting this woman's disappearance fade into the night? What could possibly be more important for LE to work on?

I am a city girl all the way but one of my closest high school friends moved to Magnolia when we were in high school. This was over a decade ago but I visited her once and it was very small-town, whites, mostly rednecks (at least to a city kid like me), etc. Is it still like this?

My point is how is this seemingly small community letting this woman's disappearance fade into the night? What could possibly be more important for LE to work on?

The city limit boundaries of Magnolia do indeed encompass a very small area in Montgomery County, with its environment, more than likely, just as you recall. Most of the recent and new business developments are approximately eight miles east of the original town on FM 1488. These two places are now referred to as "old Magnolia" and "new Magnolia" by locals to designate the difference in these locations. Danielle did not physically reside in Magnolia proper, old or new. She lived about eight miles south of Magnolia in rural Montgomery County which falls in the Montgomery County LE division. Magnolia city police are not involved in the investigation of Danielle's disappearance. The Leaning Oaks Trailer Park, where she was last seen "in public", is located in a "if you blink you will miss it" area called Field Store, situated in Waller County. From all accounts that I have read, Waller County LE are not involved in the investigation either, but they could have been initially, I suppose. As of today, there are approximately 40+ missing persons in three adjoining counties: Montgomery, Liberty, San Jacinto and in an adjoining area known as north Harris County (reference Missing Texas Forty). These are separate disappearances from the much publicized Texas I-45 corridor murders/missing persons, occurring mainly in southern Harris and Galveston counties. On the surface, the Missing Texas Forty+ do not appear to be linked but we all know the reticence of multiple LE counties wanting to investigate crimes together as a whole. As for Danielle, she is now listed among the Texas Missing Forty and, in my opinion, if past indications count for anything, she will remain missing until some unfortunate soul stumbles across her body or a confession is made by the perpetrator(s). I, too, have a "fade into night" feeling about her disappearance. I hope that my opinions and feelings are to be proven wrong in the near future by a timely and proactive arrest of the perpetrator(s) by the LE involved in her case. MOO and all that jazz.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020
Back