TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No one i asked even knew about a person missing from that area. Really wish I could have come up with some info.

This is really disappointing news. :gaah: I wish more people in the community knew about her disappearance, it would just put more eyes on the ground looking for things out of the ordinary.

No one i asked even knew about a person missing from that area. Really wish I could have come up with some info.

Wow, this is surprising! Thank you for asking around.

In general, do people in this area not read the news? I feel she's been in enough media to know she's missing. There was very decent coverage those first two weeks.

I do not understand what is going on with the case. Does the family think chatter will hinder the investigation? Has Equsearch gotten involved? I don't remember but it's been so long maybe I forgot. :(

I AGREE... Why would he walk over a mile with their 3 year old child while Danielle was asleep on the couch to go get her truck from the friends house, drive home, change vehicle's and leave again?? Why wouldn't you wait until your wife woke up and drive her to pick up her own truck??

Something Smells Fishy!!!

If she had a bad hangover this is possible. I can also understand him not leaving a 3 yr old with its mother if she was feeling bad from drinking too much. From all that I have read -I think she may have left of her own accord. The fact her parents THINK it is possible says a lot. I know that most parents would never entertain such a thought unless they knew something that made them think she might leave on her own. I'm hoping this is the case anyway.

If she had a bad hangover this is possible. I can also understand him not leaving a 3 yr old with its mother if she was feeling bad from drinking too much. From all that I have read -I think she may have left of her own accord. The fact her parents THINK it is possible says a lot. I know that most parents would never entertain such a thought unless they knew something that made them think she might leave on her own. I'm hoping this is the case anyway.

:welcome: Vaporlass!

:seeya:

I guess what I don't get about him going to get the truck from the friends house, toddler in tow, bright & early; what was the big rush to get her truck from the friend's house? It obviously wasn't because he needed it in order to go to work, he had his truck there for that. Was it to possibly get the truck seen driving around town so people thought they had seen Danielle driving around town or out of town? I just don't get what the hurry was.

Post on FB group about abusive relationships & how to recognize if your friend is in an abusive relationship.....something tells me this might have been the situation with DS & hubby....maybe the party wasn't really a party & just a girls night where she was venting to her girlfriends?

I guess what I don't get about him going to get the truck from the friends house, toddler in tow, bright & early; what was the big rush to get her truck from the friend's house? It obviously wasn't because he needed it in order to go to work, he had his truck there for that. Was it to possibly get the truck seen driving around town so people thought they had seen Danielle driving around town or out of town? I just don't get what the hurry was.

Maybe wanted Danielle to have her vehicle while he was at work? :dunno:

Thank goodness for the new Facebook page. I realize it's all rumor, but you can learn a lot from people who know the victims, the families, who live in town, etc. I like to see people's opinions, and I can usually tell the difference between a person who knows or believes what they're saying and a troll. That said, I just want to say that I love that we have these rules here at WS, because all of you guys are great and there are virtually no trolls! I just like to get my info from all over the place.

Post on FB group about abusive relationships & how to recognize if your friend is in an abusive relationship.....something tells me this might have been the situation with DS & hubby....maybe the party wasn't really a party & just a girls night where she was venting to her girlfriends?

Why would the kid be there?

Maybe she was in an abusive relationship and skipped out, and knew the kids would all be safe: older two w/ bio dad and youngest w/ MIL.

Why would the kid be there?

Maybe she was in an abusive relationship and skipped out, and knew the kids would all be safe: older two w/ bio dad and youngest w/ MIL.

Maybe! I mean, you hear all of these people saying (and they usually do in every case). "She'd never leave her kids! They are her life!" but in reality, you never know. The only thing that makes me doubt she's hiding out is that she seems really close to her mom and sister; I would think she'd have called them.

Interesting reading on the Justice for Danielle site. Was mentioned in the comments that her husband has placed several no trespassing signs on the property. Has that been mentioned on here? Just thought it was interesting. I check here everyday to see if there are any new updates. Hope Danielle is found soon!

^^^
I don't think that's been mentioned. It is def interesting if true.

It just makes me think he has something to hide. You'd think he would be begging for help to find his wife. Posting signs to help find Danielle, not the opposite.

I 100% agree. Iskenderun how he sleeps at night.

I hope her family finds peace soon. I do not think she left her life unfortunately.

Her Bring Danielle Home FB page has posted new versions of the missing poster/flyer and they have added a reward amount, rather than just the word "Reward". I hope it makes a difference. Time seems to be ticking on with no leads and no sign of any break in the case.

The Justice for Danielle Sleeper page on Facebook has had to change the privacy settings on the page from public, to secret to protect the members on the page. You are still welcome to join if you have a Facebook account and you may private message any of the admins and mention this site to be added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronin13
Back