TX TX - Danielle Sleeper, 32, Magnolia, 22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This one is just too easy. We all know exactly what happened here. This woman did not just get up from the sofa and walk away from her life in sweatpants and a tee shirt. And no one came to pick her up either. Oh, and she wasn't kidnapped by some stranger at 3:30 in the afternoon while getting into her recently delivered vehicle, purse and cell phone in hand. Let's be real.

Her kids were removed because he abused them and he is facing jail time. She is a witness and may have been tipsy after the party and told him she was going to tell the truth. I don't know, I am speculating on the conversation on the way home because something happened that ended up in a detour. She never made it home. The baby was asleep.

Someone wants everyone to believe that she didn't return home Sunday and the husband never called one person trying to see if anyone had seen her or heard from her? Please.

Just waiting for a slip-up. Everyone tells someone. That someone needs to come forward.

I think everyone pretty much agrees that exactly. He claims they made it home from the party and she had changed clothes into the sweatpants and tshirt he told the sheriffs she was last seen wearing... If that were the case then why are the clothes that she wore to the party no where to be found? Why did he have his mother drive 7 hours from Louisiana to pick up the youngest son and turn right back around and drive back home with him. Why did he refuse to report her missing until her family insisted? Why did he lawyer up before reporting her missing? Why hasn't he helped search? Why did he refuse vehicle magnets and stickers of her missing person flyer? That sure doesn't sound like something an innocent man would do....

Did she tell a friend that she was being abused by the husband? If so, friends need to speak up on her behalf. Did neighbors hear any fights or arguments between the two? If so, they need to speak up.

"We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great, great love." Mother Teresa

“Has he ever trapped you in a room and not let you out?
Has he ever raised a fist as if he were going to hit you?
Has he ever thrown an object that hit you or nearly did?
Has he ever held you down or grabbed you to restrain you?
Has he ever shoved, poked, or grabbed you?
Has he ever threatened to hurt you?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we can stop wondering whether he’ll ever be violent; he already has been.”

― Lundy Bancroft, Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men

This case pisses me off so much. Who knows where Danielle's body is and this is breathing every day. Unbelievable.

She told me about him abusing her and him being very controlling on more than one occasion and the detectives are well aware of it

Thank you. Have there been others that have come forward, or do you know?

I think everyone pretty much agrees that exactly. He claims they made it home from the party and she had changed clothes into the sweatpants and tshirt he told the sheriffs she was last seen wearing... If that were the case then why are the clothes that she wore to the party no where to be found? Why did he have his mother drive 7 hours from Louisiana to pick up the youngest son and turn right back around and drive back home with him. Why did he refuse to report her missing until her family insisted? Why did he lawyer up before reporting her missing? Why hasn't he helped search? Why did he refuse vehicle magnets and stickers of her missing person flyer? That sure doesn't sound like something an innocent man would do....
His actions sure speak volumes don't they?

And yes, where are the clothes she wore to the party????

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It is the same county and about 30 to 45 mins from magnolia.

Have we heard anything from the party goers?, surely things started going south at the party and somebody saw something-anything.

Could it be Danielle? I'm wondering. Would love to be a fly on husband's wall right now.

Could it be Danielle? I'm wondering. Would love to be a fly on husband's wall right now.

There is actually a case where a guy went missing extremely close to where the body was found. At least some family will be getting closure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is actually a case where a guy went missing extremely close to where the body was found. At least some family will be getting closure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes definitely! So sad that that is someone's loved one :/ So sick of the monsters that live among us! Especially when they are someone that the victim knows, loves, and trusts.

I haven't heard any update on identification of the remains found off I-45? I am assuming it isn't related to Danielle's case or I think her family would have been talking about it on FB. There has been a resurrection of her case on the local SM sites as there was a potential sighting in the Waller/Hempstead area a couple of weeks ago that didn't result in any new leads. The good news is that at least some local people are still thinking about her enough to think they may have seen her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back