TX TX - Deanna Merryfield, 13, Killeen, 22 July 1990 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too struck out on FB (lots of Deanna Rae's on there minus the last name, but no locations). I did find some Clarsktons from KY, but not any Deanna's. Do you know where in KY?

I don't have a gold membership to classmates, so I can't check that.

Hey guys!

I have a possible new lead and need some hellp researching this further.

There is a Deanna Rae C. in KY, who is the same age as Deanna. On search databases, it lists Killeen, TX, and Catlettsburg, KY as residences. (Clarkston is the last name)

I am looking for any facebook, myspace etc., photo of this person, as well as high school/college info. Can anyone help??

I searched on Zabasearch and presumably the Deanna Clarkston that comes up there for Ashland, KY is the same one as the Cattlesburg Deanna Clarkston, as Ashland and Cattlesburg are right next to each other. Cattlesburg seems to be incredibly small, so I guess they listed Ashland as the address, but there is an address and phone number. Otherwise I haven't really found anything. I only have full access to British records, but no marriage or birth seems to come up for a Deanna Clarkston on ancestry.com. As the others said, facebook brings up nothing.

I am not finding anything either, but this person used to live in Killeen. Could be nothing, could be something. Deanna's birthday was yesterday--we need to find her this year!

Bumping for Deanna. Hate to see this not on the front page.

Yes, the other databases that I used had both Ashland and Cattlesburg as locations for her. Thank you for looking everyone!
I searched on Zabasearch and presumably the Deanna Clarkston that comes up there for Ashland, KY is the same one as the Cattlesburg Deanna Clarkston, as Ashland and Cattlesburg are right next to each other. Cattlesburg seems to be incredibly small, so I guess they listed Ashland as the address, but there is an address and phone number. Otherwise I haven't really found anything. I only have full access to British records, but no marriage or birth seems to come up for a Deanna Clarkston on ancestry.com. As the others said, facebook brings up nothing.

Jules - you are such a blessing to WS. We are so lucky to have you!

Prayers for Deanna - may she come home soon!

Salem

I double-checked myspace using just the last name and couldn't find any Clarkston close to the above referenced cities.

Hey guys!

I have a possible new lead and need some hellp researching this further.

There is a Deanna Rae C. in KY, who is the same age as Deanna. On search databases, it lists Killeen, TX, and Catlettsburg, KY as residences. (Clarkston is the last name)

I am looking for any facebook, myspace etc., photo of this person, as well as high school/college info. Can anyone help??

Hey Julessleuther!

I have found a Deanna R. Clarkston in Kentucky who was married January 01, 2000 at age 22 (right on the mark for Deanna I believe if my math is correct). So, maybe we should chase down the married name for this D.R.C. and the married last name would be "SCHWEICKART" with husband's first name of Bryan who was 20 years of age at the January 01, 2000 marriage to Deanna.

Haven't found any pictures yet but they were married in Boyd if that is any help at all.

Elepher - agree, it is time Deanna was found

Hi PhoebeG:

I did get a basic hit on Ancestry for Deanna R. Clarkston re a marriage in 2000. Here is a screen shot of what I saw - I don't have a subscription to Ancestry so can't dig any further -are you able to?

Attachments

• Kentucky Marriage Note.jpg
    Kentucky Marriage Note.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24
JulesSleuther et al,

I had quite a library of information gathered re Deanna's case until my computer decided to do a complete belly flop - am going through a data recovery process now so all might not be lost (fingers crossed).

JS: Do you know if Deanna R. C.'s birthdate is the exact same as Deanna M.'s - meaning day, month and year. I cannot find a birth cert online for Deanna R. C. even though I have managed to find certs for other members listed as being in her family.

I am seeing connections once again (going by memory) between Texas, Kentucky and Ohio. This particular triangle of States has been noted before in trying to locate Deanna. At least I think it was Ohio - will have to search the thread as my data is temporarily lost.

Connections and places that I have seen on this night:

Killleen, Tx
Conroe, Tx
Ashland, Ky
Ironton, Oh
Middletown, Oh
Catlettsburg, Ky
Boyd, Ky
Dayton, Oh
Richmond, Ky
Proctorville, Oh

Just some more information for facebook/myspaces/bebo and other social networking site searches - I don't go into these sites unless absolutely forced to.

Eleph - bring Deanna home this year

Elepher--Sorry I did not see your post earlier. I have an ancestry subscription, so I can look into her (Deanna C) alittle bit more...

No, I do not know for certain whether Deana C's birthdate is the same. When I did the search for Deanna + her birthdate, Deanna C came up, but it did not verify exact date. When I look in ancestry, I will look and see if I can find the birthdate. The only reason I considered her at all was because Killeen came up as a former residence. I will have free time tomorrow afternoon, I will see what I can find!

Continue here.

If you've filed a missing person's report with a Police Dept., you can get an NCIC number on the case. The police dept can input the information into the NaMUS database along with details of the disappearance.

Once that's done, you can have your own DNA (from a family member) taken and sent to NaMUS to match.

Http://NaMUS.gov

I'm posting this because only 150,000 samples from Jane Does and family members are in the database. With so many open missing persons cases this organization, which began full operations in 2009, is not too well known. It's funded by the U.S. Justice Dept. and is absolutely free to PD's, law enforcement, and family members. Most law enforcement agencies don't even know it exists.

I live in Nashville (1.3 million people) and they had no idea it existed.

They just came and took my mitochondrial DNA tonight to put into the database. Again, absolutely free to law enforcement and family members of the missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member