TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I can say nothing really

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I really hope this story picks up some speed. This forum is the only reason I've heard about it. I'm in Crosby sort of half way between Kingwood/Splendora and Liberty if you take 59/ Hwy 90. I find myself looking at people more when I'm out and about. Not just aware of them but actually looking, hoping to spot her.

I found this story that I don't think was linked explaining the father's side.

https://www.google.com/amp/montgome...ndora-girl-remains-missing/amp/?client=safari
I cant click on the link from my phone

I wonder if she ever did go to the restaurant spoke of on the night she left and if they were able to get video. I haven't seen anything else mentioned since earlier.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm sorry if I'm posting wrong, as this is my first one, but I'm praying for Donna, her precious son, family, friends. My heart goes out to all, and I know with today's technology, there will be information from phone records, how she met who she was suppose to meet, and of course video if Donna did indeed arrive to the restaurant, or even the parking lot. I just want her found-and found safe would be a wonderful start to 2017. Again, praying so hard!

I'm sorry if I'm posting wrong, as this is my first one, but I'm praying for Donna, her precious son, family, friends. My heart goes out to all, and I know with today's technology, there will be information from phone records, how she met who she was suppose to meet, and of course video if Donna did indeed arrive to the restaurant, or even the parking lot. I just want her found-and found safe would be a wonderful start to 2017. Again, praying so hard!
Welcome to Websleuths! [emoji4]

They should have phone records soon if not already. It takes about 8 weeks I think, and the holidays may prolong things. I am hoping they will be able to name a suspect or POI. So far, it seems we have next to nothing.

Welcome to Websleuths! [emoji4]

They should have phone records soon if not already. It takes about 8 weeks I think, and the holidays may prolong things. I am hoping they will be able to name a suspect or POI. So far, it seems we have next to nothing.
You are correct

Thank you for the welcome. After over a year, I caved and joined :) Though we don't have many clues, at all, I highly suspect LE does. It's the waiting that's so hard. Still praying for you, Donna. You will be found!

WHAT HAPPENED TO A 19-YEAR-OLD MOM? FAMILY DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS AFTER HER DISAPPEARANCE
1686740_630x354.jpg

A young mother seemingly vanished following a blind date, according to her family. Donna Kay Cloud is now considered a missing person.
She is a mother to a 4-year-old son named Ryan.
http://abc13.com/1686719/

http://abc13.com/1686719/

They said Cloud claimed she had connected with a man on Facebook through mutual friends. According to the family, both agreed to go on a date at the Texas Roadhouse in Kingwood on Oct. 25.

They said Donna had no cell phone to trace for a location or credit cards and that she is known to hang out with an unsavory crowd.

Detectives said there is no evidence at this moment to suggest foul play or to support the notion Donna met up for a blind date.

I so hope this isn't a case of foul play. It really might be about human trafficking, drugs etc. Someone holding her against her will. Not saying Donna did drugs but that "unsavory crowd" comment makes me wonder what the people she associated with were/ are doing.

Long time lurker, never really felt to post untill now. Something about this one.... Sounds off to me? I hope she is safe and well somewhere I really do. I just want to add the reason it seems off- she met up with a stranger from the Internet, family and friends knew she was going on the date but no one thought to ask who it was? You think someone would? At least one person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't they subpoena FB to see who she was communicating with?

The cops in this area really seem to drag their feet when it comes to missing women!

Long time lurker, never really felt to post untill now. Something about this one.... Sounds off to me? I hope she is safe and well somewhere I really do. I just want to add the reason it seems off- she met up with a stranger from the Internet, family and friends knew she was going on the date but no one thought to ask who it was? You think someone would? At least one person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome chirpcheep!

Living in Houston, we are close in age and have a child the same age...it bothers me this is getting little to no media coverage here in Houston, this is a missing mother/daughter. I assume the family is doing search parties? but the news isn't talking about it. Really would like solid coverage for donna and her son.

Living in Houston, we are close in age and have a child the same age...it bothers me this is getting little to no media coverage here in Houston, this is a missing mother/daughter. I assume the family is doing search parties? but the news isn't talking about it. Really would like solid coverage for donna and her son.
Welcome Gino_4g!

I'll be subscribing to this one; Donna's case hits very close to home. I could quote easily be Donna.
A petite brunette, not much younger than me... we even have the same tattoos on our fingers. And I met my partner through POF. There are a lot of very sketchy guys on there - if Donna didn't properly vet them, I hate to think what happened :(

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Do you guys think Shane Stewart (the PI) would agree to an interview? i know he talked to the papers but i would like him to elaborate/explain, if he could on why he thinks/knows Donna and her father had a "heated" argument via text. Its getting real cold here the last few days, really hope she isn't out there in the elements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back