TX TX - Donna Cloud, 19, Kingwood, 25 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Feb.25th. 2017
Still missing 124 days now.
https://m.facebook.com/searchfordon...828.1846133502340299/1903397009947281/?type=3

f0ffa74cc34568168d0a951ad197cab6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hello - new to this thread. I follow Missing Texas 40 on FB and they posted about Donna Kay about an hour ago asking everyone to reread the Jan 4 news article. I did and then came to read the thread here. I'm confused. The tone and information is vastly different - to me - from Oct '16 to Jan '17. Not sure what that's about whether it's a different reporter, different people in MCSO, different vibe from dad, but something is coming across oddly to me. Did she really send a text saying she was going to come to see her dad and grandmother on 10/27? Although it could just be the writing style, the article is making LE come across as dismissive. Feel like I'm missing something here.

http://abc13.com/news/search-for-answers-19-year-old-vanishes-after-blind-date/1686719/

hello - new to this thread. I follow Missing Texas 40 on FB and they posted about Donna Kay about an hour ago asking everyone to reread the Jan 4 news article. I did and then came to read the thread here. I'm confused. The tone and information is vastly different - to me - from Oct '16 to Jan '17. Not sure what that's about whether it's a different reporter, different people in MCSO, different vibe from dad, but something is coming across oddly to me. Did she really send a text saying she was going to come to see her dad and grandmother on 10/27? Although it could just be the writing style, the article is making LE come across as dismissive. Feel like I'm missing something here.

http://abc13.com/news/search-for-answers-19-year-old-vanishes-after-blind-date/1686719/

In this article that you linked, when I read it before, one item stood out to me that did not make sense. Her father talks about a text message that she sent him saying that her date went well. Yet in the very next paragraph, it says that she does not have a cell phone. How did she text him? Is it just bad reporting?

In this article that you linked, when I read it before, one item stood out to me that did not make sense. Her father talks about a text message that she sent him saying that her date went well. Yet in the very next paragraph, it says that she does not have a cell phone. How did she text him? Is it just bad reporting?
I'm starting to wonder if it's different reporters. The facts between and even in the articles vary. And what le said in the first vs the last is different.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

From the article tlorik linked:

"Detectives said there is no evidence at this moment to suggest foul play or to support the notion Donna met up for a blind date."

What does this mean? Is LE throwing shade at the family, that the story they are telling about the date isn't true? Or are they implying that Donna was lying to her family about having a date?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

And how would her autopsy show she wasn't on the date? Many people have first dates and don't have sex if that's what they're implying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An autopsy? Has she been found?

Ok heart skipped a beat. Seeing the autopsy comment. I haven't seen MSM report this at all.

I assume the autopsy comment was made because the poster has their cases muddled.

IMO there have never been any definitive verified details reported in this case. Everything has seemed inconsistent and squishy to me. MOO

An autopsy? Has she been found?

Omg I'm so embarrassed. I have been reading so many cases that I got confused! I'm so sorry! Deleting my comment. [emoji15]

I reported my post since it's too late to delete!

Donna's case has been confusing since the the beginning. Possibly she wad meeting up with mystery guy at a restaurant. It was never known if they got footage of that meet up if it did happen at said restaurant. Then a pi report that was later thought to be untrue. Was a PI ever named? Add in . I really wish we knew more about Donna Cloud at the time. I hope her son can someday know if his mom left or she was harmed and by whom.

I have always had a bad feeling about Donna's case. Yes, I know she's clocked out before but never for this long. The date - that he cannot be identified (as far I know) - doesn't sit well with me. I hope and pray she is out there breathing but the details we've been given seem to leave the door wide open for foul play.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back