TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My teens and my friend's teens have had an app to track anyone whose number they have for at least the past 5 years. I use my old plastic falling apart phone, thanks. Too many nuts out there.

I turn off GPS on my cell phones so I can't be tracked. I use my car's navigation system to find an address.

I'm leaning toward thinking the exGF was the shooter, and that she and Crystal (and perhaps the little boy) were in the car. With the kind of crazed passion we're seeing here, I think a female could pull that trigger.

Still could turn out to be a male in the car, but the scenario doesn't require one anymore, imo.

We'll see.....

JMO with what we know now.

The only reason that I think the boy might have been in the car is because of what the extended family said. They said that "IF he was there he would be able to say so..." [ paraphrasing]

So that seems to show that he was not home with grandma and aunts and uncle that day. So where would he be?

The ex-GF paid the shooter $500 to bring her the ID. That means she wasn't in the Jeep. According to the affidavit the shooter is a man.

I guess my point was that we can't automatically just assume anything. A lot of planning went into this....it could just be that they talked about what they would say if LE caught up with them. These are the things that we are considering facts and I'm not sure we should.

MOO. I'm just not taking anyone at their word just yet.

What if two jealous ex-lovers conspired together? Unidentified man?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The thought occurred to me as well. What if Ricky's ex contacted KH'S ex, the one her family seemed convinced was involved? It's a long shot, but what a twist that would be.

Do we know that LE released the ex girlfriend? I would think she would be charged with conspiracy and pit in jail. If not, Texas is nutz!!!

I still want to know how ex gf and CC know each other. RP is a prominent doctor and researcher. Who would he date for two years who would know CC? Perhaps a dentist who may have worked with both KH and CC at times in various practices? There has to be a connection for ex gf to know KH's phone number in order to track it. I suspect there have been previous "incidents" involving the ex stalking KH. And I won't be surprised if there was a restraining order.
JMO

The ex would have had to put a lot of thought and effort into this plan. I mean seriously tracking this woman. She would have had to have her cell phone number to do that. How did she get that? Just wondering, but honestly how would she get that? Hmmm Def a premeditated hit, and I believe the DL was as someone stated above, to prove the act was done.
Oh and hope the ex is being tracked cause Mexico aint that far away from Texas

My daughter was getting angry rude cell messages from her new boyfriends ex. it turns out that the ex went to his house to get some of her things and she took his phone for long enough to get her cell number from it. Maybe the ex did something like that.

The ex-GF paid the shooter $500 to bring her the ID. That means she wasn't in the Jeep. According to the affidavit the shooter is a man.

We don't know if that is actually true, however. JMO CC has also said she was paid $500 to drive a 'robber' to the garage. And I highly doubt that is a true statement.

A couple of things from the article, "The 33-year-old woman “ended a two year relationship with [Dr. Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to the affidavit." She ended the relationship. If she was so infatuated with him why did she end it?

And the second thing, what a "friend" to set up the Jeep owner by borrowing his vehicle for a murder.

I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when LE told CC that ex-gf turned her in, and denied knowledge of the murder (which I presume is how it went down, based on the arrest warrant).

I still wonder if/how CC knew Kendra, and if the ex-gf knew her. People in the same social circles often date the same people. So maybe they were acquainted. It will be interesting to learn the connections between the victim and the players.

Ha, this is exactly what I predicted early one then changed then came back to. Crystal is the lone killer. She is wearing a hoodie in the vehicle. The witness said a person with a hoodie and mask killed Kendra. I predicted it was a woman who paid for the kill since women generally kill the other woman and men kill their ex. Not always but happens more often. So, it was either going to be an ex of Kendra or and ex of Ricardo.
2015-09-07_12-47-34.jpg2015-09-07_22-45-13.jpg

A couple of things from the article, "The 33-year-old woman “ended a two year relationship with [Dr. Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to the affidavit." She ended the relationship. If she was so infatuated with him why did she end it?

And the second thing, what a "friend" to set up the Jeep owner by borrowing his vehicle for a murder.

I am going to guess that she wanted it to be more serious or more committed. If so, it must have really angered her to see all the photos on Kendra's FB pages of their trips together, etc. Just a hunch.

I bet after she broke up Kendra maybe became friends with the ex of Ricardo and the ex had Kendra's phone number and was able to track her. Then the ex got furious and angry when Kendra started dating Ricardo and flaunting this on Facebook. Picture after picture, rubbing her nose in it. Or she just tracked down Kendras's cell phone number through her work pretending to have a medical question.

Ha, this is exactly what I predicted early one then changed then came back to. Crystal is the lone killer. She is wearing a hoodie in the vehicle. The witness said a person with a hoodie and mask killed Kendra. I predicted it was a woman who paid for the kill since women generally kill the other woman and men kill their ex. Not always but happens more often. So, it was either going to be an ex of Kendra or and ex of Ricardo.
View attachment 81151View attachment 81152

Oh Oh...better look out....:slap: LOL

I wish I could've been a fly on the wall when LE told CC that ex-gf turned her in, and denied knowledge of the murder (which I presume is how it went down, based on the arrest warrant).

I still wonder if/how CC knew Kendra, and if the ex-gf knew her. People in the same social circles often date the same people. So maybe they were acquainted. It will be interesting to learn the connections between the victim and the players.

BBM

Oh yes! Me too Bessie. Someone had to be lying here. Which one or both? Who else is involved or is there even anyone else at all? I don't think we'll have to wait long for answers now.

Possible she was not the one to end the relationship. Possible that what is stated in the affidavit is what the ex-gf told law enforcement and not necessarily a true statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx