TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of times police want to get their ducks in the row before arresting someone. If they only have CC's word they might need other evidence.

Seems strange to release info to the news station, who says they have an "exclusive" on it.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...n-questioned-uptown-dentists-murder/71895460/

Second woman questioned in Uptown Dallas dentist's murder

--snip--

An ex-girlfriend of slain dentist Dr. Kendra Hatcher's boyfriend allegedly tracked Hatcher using an iPhone and paid an unnamed suspect $500 to bring her Hatcher's drivers license, according to affidavits for search warrants related to the case.The 33-year-old woman “ended a two year relationship with [Dr. Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to the affidavit.

Bingo! That's the "unnamed individual" in the affidavit. That blows my robbery gone horribly wrong theory. One of the items taken from Kendra was her purse containing her ID to prove she was dead. So it was a hit after all.

--very sad connection. if her boyfriend wasn't heartbroken enough, to now know that it was his jealous ex that was involved..

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...n-questioned-uptown-dentists-murder/71895460/

Dallas police contacted the ex-girlfriend, who agreed to meet with police for an interview. She told police she had borrowed the car from the man, but she had allowed Crystal Cortes to use it.

So she paid CC $500 to drive and the gunman $500 for the hit?

BBM. Exactly. He probably ended their relationship because she was crazy and had a sinking feeling all along she had something to do with it.

In most of his pictures with Kendra he has a shell shocked look in his eyes. Both of them got out of bad relationships.

Yes, it seemed clear that the mystery mastermind was an ex from one side or the other. The beautiful, happy photos set to public on KH's FB left me feeling it was done for a reason. A message to one of their ex's? A display to show he's mine/I'm his and we're happy so leave us alone. This screamed jealousy and revenge. The outcome, though unsurprising, is still just awful. The classic, "You think you can just erase me? Well, I'll show you," ends with a final act of emotional, life-ending rage. Tragic.

Do I have this right...KH met RP while they both were in Dallas. So this ex wasn't from San Francisco, but lived somewhere near Dallas?
How scary and heartbreaking for RP. Did this ex really think if she got away with this that she was going to get him back? Or, "If I can't have him, no one can."

Yes, it seemed clear that the mystery mastermind was an ex from one side or the other. The beautiful, happy photos set to public on KH's FB left me feeling it was done for a reason. A message to one of their ex's? A display to show he's mine/I'm his and we're happy so leave us alone. This screamed jealousy and revenge. The outcome, though unsurprising, is still just awful. The classic, "You think you can just erase me? Well, I'll show you," ends with a final act of emotional, life-ending rage. Tragic.

I'm not gonna be ignored, Dan.

But, why are we trusting CC so much?

Isn't it possible that there wasn't ever an unidentified male shooter? That it wasn't a hit but the ex took matters into her own hands instead? On the other hand, it's also possible that the ex paid an unidentified male to shoot KH and had CC drive him there? I'm just confused by it all. I'm not sleuthing the ex (yet) but I am wondering why we are taking CC at her word right now?! Maybe she didn't know what was going to happen.....but maybe she DID. Sure sounds like a lot of planning went into this!

For now, my gut is saying that they are both lying and they are the only two involved. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just my thought at the moment.

Do I have this right...KH met RP while they both were in Dallas. So this ex wasn't from San Francisco, but lived somewhere near Dallas?
How scary and heartbreaking for RP. Did this ex really think if she got away with this that she was going to get him back? Or, "If I can't have him, no one can."

He went to Stanford University, near SF, and worked in Dallas. That seems to be where they met. Tragic. He must be emotionally destroyed.

Another Jodi Arias

I think CC knew EXACTLY what was going to happen. She borrowed the Jeep from the jealous ex girlfriend. She had to know how horribly angry the crazy ex was. Who sets up a 'robbery' on the new girlfriend? :no:

But, why are we trusting CC so much?

Isn't it possible that there wasn't ever an unidentified male shooter? That it wasn't a hit but the ex took matters into her own hands instead? On the other hand, it's also possible that the ex paid an unidentified male to shoot KH and had CC drive him there? I'm just confused by it all. I'm not sleuthing the ex (yet) but I am wondering why we are taking CC at her word right now?! Maybe she didn't know what was going to happen.....but maybe she DID. Sure sounds like a lot of planning went into this!

For now, my gut is saying that they are both lying and they are the only two involved. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just my thought at the moment.

I'm leaning toward thinking the exGF was the shooter, and that she and Crystal (and perhaps the little boy) were in the car. With the kind of crazed passion we're seeing here, I think a female could pull that trigger.

Still could turn out to be a male in the car, but the scenario doesn't require one anymore, imo.

We'll see.....

JMO with what we know now.

No.....I think there were two people. CC and the ex-girlfriend. I have a hard time believing that CC was in the jeep with an "unidentified man" that LE doesn't know about by now. That's just my gut feeling right now. I think it's possible that the ex is the one that shot KH.

The ex-GF paid the shooter $500 to bring her the ID. That means she wasn't in the Jeep. According to the affidavit the shooter is a man.

The ex would have had to put a lot of thought and effort into this plan. I mean seriously tracking this woman. She would have had to have her cell phone number to do that. How did she get that? Just wondering, but honestly how would she get that? Hmmm Def a premeditated hit, and I believe the DL was as someone stated above, to prove the act was done.
Oh and hope the ex is being tracked cause Mexico aint that far away from Texas

What if two jealous ex-lovers conspired together? Unidentified man?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member