TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC and ex-girlfriend could have worked together in the same dental office. One is a dental assistant and the other one is a dental hygienist.

I'm switching back and forth between all the news channels. Hoping to be able to share something! Are you watching online?

ETA: Typical Texas when weather is the top story!

I don't have any links to live feeds. Just waiting on you locals to get through talking about the weather. :)

The "man" is the father. He did hear the scream and a gun shot, but didn't witness anything. His son was still in the garage and saw the actual murder. Because father is talking for both of them, media is getting confused and thinks they are one and the same witness (which they are not).

Fox 4 News--nothing new. Talk about unknown man/shooter. Did show ex's apartments. They are quite upscale looking at their website.

NBC News 5--nothing new there either. Talk about "mystery man" as well and court documents. LE not saying where ex is or if she still being questioned.

I think I may have missed the News 8 story. (WFAA) Anyone catch it?

--agree. but CC had to know the ex g/f somehow? from somewhere? I don't think that she "conspired" w/ a random stranger.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...n-questioned-uptown-dentists-murder/71895460/
Dallas police contacted the ex-girlfriend, who agreed to meet with police for an interview. She told police she had borrowed the car from the man, but she had allowed Crystal Cortes to use it.

Cortes was then called in for an interview, in which she told police she had conspired with the ex-girlfriend to drive the unknown suspect to rob Hatcher.

Wasn't disputing the apparent connection between CC and the ex. They are definitely known to each other somehow. No way this was a stranger, happenstance arrangement. I would say they've either worked together at the same clinic OR met each other through a local dental conference/continuing education seminar.

CC and ex-girlfriend could have worked together in the same dental office. One is a dental assistant and the other one is a dental hygienist.

Do we know where CC worked? I've lost track. Also, where did Kendra work? Anyone?

I tried to zoom way in on the passenger side of the vehicle head level and got this pic - can't really tell if it's a man or what...lol. I sent it to the Dallas IWatch Tip line but they said it was too blurry - but maybe someone here can enhance it even more. To me it sort of looks like an older guy - sort of a Randy Quaid lookalike.

View attachment 81160

After my eyes got past what looked like a giant blur and began to focus, I could make out a male face with what looks like a camo snood on. Something like this:

Screen Shot 2015-09-08 at 8.12.00 PM.png

ETA: It could also be black and the distortion in the photo has caused it to look camo in color.

Thread is moving so fast so I may have missed this but how did she use a iPhone to track Dr. Hatcher?

I'm really wondering about the owner of the Jeep. Will he end up being culpable in this somehow? Was he really clueless about the intended use of his vehicle? Wonder what excuse the ex-girlfriend would have used in order to borrow his vehicle? It appears to me that the borrowing of the Jeep was definitely a part of the ex's orchestrated plan. She obviously didn't think this through very well. Guess she never thought about security cameras. Not real bright ...

Humm I am waiting for an arrest but so far..nothing.

Perhaps the ex girlfriend isn't involved. If they interviewed her and searched her apartment over the weekend they must not have enough to arrest her?

This is not developing as I thought it would.

What do you make of this?

MOO

Thread is moving so fast so I may have missed this but how did she use a iPhone to track Dr. Hatcher?

I used to have an iPhone. As far as I know, the ex would have to have had Kendra's cellphone number. The tracing can be done through an iPhone app using a GPS signal/locator.

The "man" is the father. He did hear the scream and a gun shot, but didn't witness anything. His son was still in the garage and saw the actual murder. Because father is talking for both of them, media is getting confused and thinks they are one and the same witness (which they are not).

It is my understanding, based on all of the MSM that I have read, that the boy did not witness the "actual" murder. He saw the aftermath.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Witness-Describes-Hearing-Fatal-Uptown-Shooting-324624031.html

Perhaps the ex girlfriend isn't involved. If they interviewed her and searched her apartment over the weekend they must not have enough to arrest her?

MOO

IMO she probably quickly "lawyered up" after a brief interview.

Don't know why I am so interested in seeing a pic of this ex girlfriend. I guess I am curious to see if she looks crazy or evil...

What I should be trying to learn more about is tracking someone using an app. Do I understand correctly that all you need is someone's phone number? If so, scary!

After my eyes got past what looked like a giant blur and began to focus, I could make out a male face with what looks like a camo snood on. Something like this:

attachment.php

I see it too, now. Spooky.

MOO

i think it's developing pretty quick actually. Expect something by end of tommorow. I'm hoping. What a sad deal.

I see it too, now. Spooky.

Can someone with circling skills put a circle around it or arrow pointing to it? I either see nothing or I spook myself and see several faces all over the photo.

The news (Fox 4 Dallas) showed the apartments where the search warrant was conducted on Saturday morning and that apartment IS 1.9 miles from where Kendra lived. Interesting. (Not sleuthing anyone in particular....just sayin'.) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay