TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humm I am waiting for an arrest but so far..nothing.

Perhaps the ex girlfriend isn't involved. If they interviewed her and searched her apartment over the weekend they must not have enough to arrest her?

This is not developing as I thought it would.

What do you make of this?

MOO

This is very early in the investigation. Some arrests take many months (or even years (hopefully not going to be the case here)).

Can someone with circling skills put a circle around it or arrow pointing to it? I either see nothing or I spook myself and see several faces all over the photo.

The male face is facing left. The back of his head is on the right side of the screen. The snood is covering everything save for his nose, eyes and perhaps a bit of his mouth. Now look more closely. And yes, an outline would be so helpful!

ETA: My opinion only. This is what *I* see.

This is very early in the investigation. Some arrests take many months (or even years (hopefully not going to be the case here)).

Honestly I thought with the swiftness they took CC off the streets and the news they had searched and interviewed somebody new I was looking for The End.

Keeps me on the edge of my seat.

MOO

In my experience people see all kinds of things in these type of blurry photos. Most likely none of it is real.

Yes. Even though I think I see 'it', if I change my focus I can see other things.. or nothing. Like seeing faces in clouds, for me.

Can someone with circling skills put a circle around it or arrow pointing to it? I either see nothing or I spook myself and see several faces all over the photo.

I have looked at it several times and nothing, nada. I think you SEE what you believe you SEE!

This is the best I can do. It gives the *very* rough outline of the face and part of the lower hood, that I think several of us are seeing. Everyone else, is this outline about right for the front of the face?
attachment.php

Yes, that's what I see (or don't see ;) )

This is the best I can do. It gives the *very* rough outline of the face and part of the lower hood, that I think several of us are seeing. Everyone else, is this outline about right for the front of the face?View attachment 81165

Thank you! I can see a face now. I'm not 100% convinced, but there very well could be a face in that spot. Thanks.

How did LE connect Ricky's ex to this crime?

Do we know where CC worked? I've lost track. Also, where did Kendra work? Anyone?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/03/family-of-slain-dentist-speaks-about-uptown-murder/
Dr. Kendra Hatcher worked with Deca Dental for 4 months in 2014

per her f/b: she worked at : Kendra Hatcher, DMD, PC

per CC's f/b: she had worked at
Acquaye Dental
https://www.facebook.com/crystal.g.cortes

--and CC had recently lost her job:

[url]http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/09/police-woman-who-drove-getaway-car-involved-in-dentists-killing-in-custody-but-unidentified-shooter-still-at-large.html/

She used to be a dental assistant at a Garland practice, but her family said she hadn’t worked there recently. The dental office could not be reached for comment Saturday.
[/URL]

I'm gonna go back to square one on the photo and try to get a clearer image tomorrow. Night peeps :)

Am I correct in assuming that at this point it is CC's word against everyone else's?

The owner of the Jeep saw the surveillance footage on the news, and called LE to say that he loaned it to Ricky's ex. LE then interviewed Ricky's ex, who said she loaned it to Crystal. Crystal then told LE that she and Ricky's ex conspired to rob Kendra.

The Jeep Cherokee's owner went to the police when he saw his car on the news. He told them he loaned it to a female. He named the female. That female turned out to be Ricky's ex, and she told police that she let Crystal use the car.

The police have known who she is almost from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18