TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you can track someone address by there phone number its very easy and you don't have to have a iPhone to do it.

You can track the address with any phone, but CC stated the ex had been tracking Kendras movements to know where she was at for a few days with an iphone . So she would know when she was leaving and in the garage. this is not just giving an address to where someone lives is what I get out of it.

Except that unless you're on the street and can't afford to buy food or are a seriously hard core addict in need of your next fix, you don't agree to kill someone for a mere $500. I just don't see it. I can see a family member doing it out of love and honor, but not a possible (and surely not very close) friend or acquaintance. MOO.

People have killed for a lot less than 500 dollars.

Is it safe to say that the original warrant that was released was bull crap? And deserved speculation.

The news channel that had the exclusive last night had her name on the screen.
That was a snafu, not an official release. Read all of the articles from yesterday where her name is being withheld.

It seems like they really don't want to charge her with capital murder. But poor cc is facing the storm alone at the moment. At least cc turned herself in voluntarily after being thrown under the bus by the mastermind who allowed the police to think that cc was the main culprit to this conspiracy.

People have killed for a lot less than 500 dollars.

Yes, they have. And they've generally had motive. What motive did CC, a woman with a young son she clearly adores, have for killing KH? Because I don't see one, especially if there was no personal relationship there.

Four theories about the "black phone" used to track Kendra in order of probability:

-Perp #2 plants a "tile" locater chip or similar on Kendra's car. This would be easy to do just by hooking a unit under the car while it is parked (while in Kendra's work carpark for example) https://www.thetileapp.com/

-Perp #2 was a facebook friend/twitter friend/foursquare friend with Kendra and if her settings were very open this would allow her to be tracked https://www.facebook.com/help/629537553762715/

-Perp #2 stole the Kendra's boyfriend's phone and because of the settings (often very open between people in a relationship) was able to track Kendra.

-Perp #2 was friends/colleagues with Kendra until recently and hacked her phone with a secret tracking app.

Four theories about the "black phone" used to track Kendra in order of probability:

-Perp #2 plants a "tile" locater chip or similar on Kendra's car. This would be easy to do just by hooking a unit under the car while it is parked (while in Kendra's work carpark for example) https://www.thetileapp.com/

-Perp #2 was a facebook friend/twitter friend/foursquare friend with Kendra and if her settings were very open this would allow her to be tracked https://www.facebook.com/help/629537553762715/

-Perp #2 stole the Kendra's boyfriend's phone and because of the settings (often very open between people in a relationship) was able to track Kendra.

-Perp #2 was friends/colleagues with Kendra until recently and hacked her phone with a secret tracking app.

LE has stated that they believe someone from the CC group was in KH's car prior to the murder. I suspect this means that either her GPS was accessed/hacked/tracked or a secret tracking app was placed on her phone while it was left in her car.

LE has stated that they believe someone from the CC group was in KH's car prior to the murder. I suspect this means that either her GPS was accessed/hacked/tracked or a secret tracking app was placed on her phone while it was left in her car.

When could the supposed shooter have entered KH's car prior to the murder? Knowingly or unknowingly by KH? In the garage/at her office? Media has reported that CC piggybacked on another vehicle to enter the garage. I don't recall that the media or LE has stated when KH entered the garage.

When could the supposed shooter have entered KH's car prior to the murder? Knowingly or unknowingly by KH? In the garage/at her office? Media has reported that CC piggybacked on another vehicle to enter the garage. I don't recall that the media or LE has stated when KH entered the garage.

KH was coming home from work. She was still in her scrubs when she exited her car. KH entered the garage just after CC and company did. They were lying in wait. My guess is that KH's car was entered long before the night in question and likely at her place of work or perhaps the gym. I know I leave my cell phone in my car when I hike or go to the gym. MOO.

Well.... I just spent all morning catching up on this case. Who has time for a job? LOL

I have several thoughts:

It would be fairly easy to obtain KH's phone number. If ex-gf is involved (and IMO....it's too coincidental for her NOT to be), then she probably knew bf's facebook login info. Now, let's say that early on in their relationship KH and boyfriend spent time chatting on facebook. PERHAPS KH gave him her phone number and other info through there. Boyfriend may have suspected that ex-gf was snooping around on his SM pages, and instead of changing the password he simply deleted the entire thing, hoping she would soon cool off and disappear forever.

Another theory is that if they were together for 2 years, it's highly possible she knew LOTS of his personal info. Some cell phone carriers (most of them, actually) have access to call logs/phone logs online. If ex-gf knew the boyfriend's cell phone account info, she could have gotten on there, figured out KH's phone #, and started tracing it. Once she confirmed it was really her, all this other tragedy ensued.

I don't think ex-gf or CC put tracking devices on the car or anything. But, when an ex-gf is psychotic and heartbroken, boy are they crazy. That's where the stalking social media/cell phone records theory comes in for me.

I also think CC and ex-gf were in this together. It could be that they're good friends, CC was consoling ex-gf over the fact that old boyfriend has moved on, etc. and they hatch this ridiculous idea to just get rid of her. This would be why CC seems to be lying and covering up a LOT of really important details/info.

One last thing- if you "check in" places on SM, your info is pretty out there. It's scary stuff.

I'm curious to see if LE gets a warrant to see CC and ex-gf's cell phone pings. How many times did they do a "dry run" or even circle around KH's work, home, etc before going through with it? I bet it's pretty compelling evidence.

Of course, this is all IMO.

I can't help but wonder how much the current disarray in the office of the Dallas County District Attorney might be affecting the tempo of potential criminal charges in this case.

Seems like it cannot help that the office's digital investigations department was recently ripped apart with firings and resignations.

In the fallout, Hawk quietly disbanded the digital forensics lab....

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...ensics-lab-shuttered-after-8-months/30968707/

Losing the ability to do much of the digital analysis in-house means the potential data evidence is subject to an outsourced agency's priorities and workload.

I'm unaware of what the Dallas PD has available when it comes to digital analysis. I am assuming they have some capabilities.

An observation as a follower of Dallas news -- the loss of some capacity among the DA's investigative staff has been presented as potentially problematic.

I'm waiting for someone in the Dallas media to touch that subject with their sources in relation to this case. The DA's office has been a hot and ripe subject as of late.

Well, you may be right but my very first comment after the news broke was that the girlfriend of Ricardo is behind the killing.

Except that unless you're on the street and can't afford to buy food or are a seriously hard core addict in need of your next fix, you don't agree to kill someone for a mere $500. I just don't see it. I can see a family member doing it out of love and honor, but not a possible (and surely not very close) friend or acquaintance. MOO.

As far as I can tell, we only have CC's word that she was paid only $500. Do we believe everything she says is the truth and nothing but the truth?

nah...I think what you are seeing is something you want to see, not that is actually there. It's like seeing an animal is a cloud. Nobody is in the passenger seat.

nah...I think what you are seeing is something you want to see, not that is actually there. It's like seeing an animal is a cloud. Nobody is in the passenger seat.

I disagree, but it is clearly subjective. I'm not sure about the passenger seat, but I do believe someone else was in the Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay