TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, When you're the likes of a CC and you're offered a quick $500, you don't ask questions. You just drive.

sure, maybe she jumped at the chance. But she knew it was not just a simple robbery, imo.

The fact that CC did not try to disquise herself in any way - is looking right at the security camera makes me think she was duped into this crime. I doubt she knew the shooters real intentions. I doubt she even knows his real identity. Why drive a vehicle that was obviously going to be identified? She is not innocent, however, I think she was used due to being dumb!!

According to wfaa.com her bail was raised to $500,000 from $250,000. That makes sense if the person who put out the hit can afford to pay $25K (10% of her original bail) to silence her.

So from looking through her Facebook pics, it looks like she is a dental assistant. That's interesting.

Yes, that's very interesting. A dental assistant involved in killing a dentist is something that can't be ignored.

Did she work at the same dental practice as KH? If so, the male shooter (if there was one) could have been doing her a favour, rather than the other way around.

So from looking through her Facebook pics, it looks like she is a dental assistant. That's interesting.

Wow, yes it is. And not only is she a dental assistant, her boss is a woman. The plot thickens.

<modsnip>

Yes, that's very interesting. A dental assistant involved in killing a dentist is something that can't be ignored.

Did she work at the same dental practice as KH? If so, the male shooter (if there was one) could have been doing her a favour, rather than the other way around.

It's possible that she worked with KH at the dentist's office, and she knew that KH cashed her paycheck. Maybe she didn't wear a disguise because she knew her accomplice would kill KH.

Are we or LE sure there was another unknown involved? What if she is saying this to deflect some attention off herself temporarily? Disgruntled ex-employee? This could be totally personal and just on her, IMO. Can't wait to see the outcome.

2015-09-05_12-12-02.jpg2015-09-05_12-09-59.jpg2015-09-05_12-08-38.jpg
Creepy. Scrubs in one
getting teeth cleaned in another. Was Kendra her Dentist?

I seriously do not understand these people who throw their lives away when they have children. 500.00 is worth never spending another Christmas with your child? Hell no.

Probably an illegal. She provided identifying documents to police listing 3 different ages. Cyrstal Cortez is probably not her real name.

FerrariRose, I missed the bolded by me. Can you provide a link to this info? I know that she was originally reported in the media to have been 22 and that has since been changed to reflect that she is 23 but I missed that the age was misreported due to her providing bad docs to LE. Thank you.

I seriously do not understand these people who throw their lives away when they have children. 500.00 is worth never spending another Christmas with your child? Hell no.

I am thinking that $500 paid is a lie. There is way more to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay