TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might explain why Cortes son is in protective services.Please tell me that child wasn't in that jeep.SMH
"Last night the cops came, took my little nephew out of my mom’s custody claiming that he was involved in this,” Aguilar said.
Dallas Police would not comment on whether they interviewed Cortes’ son, but a spokesperson for the Department of Family and Protective Services confirms the boy is in protective custody.
“He is a very intelligent kid, so he would tell them exactly if he was in the car, he would tell them exactly what happened,” Aguilar said.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/05/family-says-crystal-cortes-is-small-part-of-larger-conspiracy/

He may have been with his mother when she drove the Cherokee. Protective custody to prevent him from harm.

He may have been with his mother when she drove the Cherokee. Protective custody to prevent him from harm.
So why not extend a little "protective custody" here. If the child is mentioned in MSM, then TOS says you can discuss the child to that extent. In other words, members are free to discuss what is stated in MSM only. But as responsible, caring adults, we can minimize the exposure of this innocent by omitting the child from the discussion altogether. Because honestly, what point can be made that is more important than protecting the welfare of a child?

Just my personal opinion.

So, at one point, Cortes had a job working with a dentist that, according to social media, she liked very much. Then, she is out of a job,perhaps even working at restaurants...out of her profession. Then, she is involved in the killing of a dentist, but not the one that she no longer works for. I can see her knowing where her old boss lived and her approximate schedule, and holding a grudge if let go from her job...but this is a different dentist! Very strange.

Did Cortes have her own car? If so, why did she have to borrow a car? And isn't it odd for the shooter to "employ" a driver who has to rely on borrowing a car? And it was even a "friend of a friend" who owned the car! Wouldn't the shooter want more reliable transportation arranged than that? And if Cortes was a stranger to him, why not pick a different stranger who HAD a car? Another strange thing....

If this is a hit, then it would seem to be someone that had both Cortes and the victim in their orbit. That makes me lean more toward some connection with the dental practices than with an old boyfriend, unless Cortes is dating the old boyfriend. In other words, somehow Cortes came to know an individual who knew a lot about Kendra, her schedule, her apartment building, her parking place. And this individual had enough influence over Cortes that she borrowed a car, and with no disguise, drove him over to the crime scene to do the killing.

It could be that the victim is the reason that Cortes lost her job? As in a new practice opens and patients flock there and her current practice needed to downsize.

Or hothead Cortes started posting negative stuff about another practice, got caught and fired, could even be posting to facebook instead of working and victims practice said 'no jobs' when she came looking?

Sometimes it's hard to find motive because we are looking for something that is big enough to kill for, often the motive is a pitiful excuse and the crime is the result of plain old anger and lacking control.

Could the truth be just the opposite of the current story? Could it be that Cortez found someone to be the shooter? Not the other way around?

CC seemed to live in two worlds. The working middle class and the dark side.

Looking at her mug shot upthread I see a young woman on the decline.

Some how I think CC knew of the dentist through work or perhaps friendship with the dentists CC worked with.

CC might have known the dentists habits of perhaps carrying personal or work money with her. Jewelry too.

I think CC brought the dark side to the dentist for a small, quick hit.

MOO

An aha moment. Could Dr Hatcher have been CC, s sons pediatric Dentist. Is that the connection?

Could the truth be just the opposite of the current story? Could it be that Cortez found someone to be the shooter? Not the other way around?
Seems likely and it could be related to employment. Crystal knew her current employer two years ago, and may have been working for her a long time. Then it recently ends. Why?

Going back through Kendra's social media, I can't help think that something had been removed or scrubbed. Maybe she just changed her settings to be far more open with the content? But before August 2014 there is nary a post. It is unusual that people become more open with their settings. I wonder if there was a relationship that didn't end well? Or maybe she erased the history at the request of a new boyfriend?

I am going back and forth on CC being the only one in this. I wish LE would say it's confirmed there is another person involved with more evidence than a "she said".

Going back through Kendra's social media, I can't help think that something had been removed or scrubbed. Maybe she just changed her settings to be far more open with the content? But before August 2014 there is nary a post. It is unusual that people become more open with their settings. I wonder if there was a relationship that didn't end well? Or maybe she erased the history at the request of a new boyfriend?

I am going back and forth on CC being the only one in this. I wish LE would say it's confirmed there is another person involved with more evidence than a "she said".

You can limit your posts that others can see by year. As in, anything older than 2015 is private but still there.

You can limit your posts that others can see by year. As in, anything older than 2015 is private but still there.

Maybe you can limit by month too? as August-December is there. I did not know about this FB feature - I thought you could only apply one level to the lot. Thanks.

If CC claims she didn't know the shooter, then how did the two get together?

Did she answer an ad on Craig's list for "driver wanted for a robbery, must have own vehicle"?

Did he turn up with a hoodie and a mask and lie down on the back seat, and she never saw his face?

Maybe you can limit by month too? as August-December is there. I did not know about this FB feature - I thought you could only apply one level to the lot. Thanks.

Ah-I didn't read your posts carefully enough. Good point.

Did she answer an ad on Craig's list for "driver wanted for a robbery, must have own vehicle"?

Did he turn up with a hoodie and a mask and lie down on the back seat, and she never saw his face?

I don't think CC is being truthful. It is possible she fears harm to her family.

I really don't believe there is another shooter. If there was another person on the loose they would of released the name since he killed someone he is dangerous. That girl is lying to save her <modsnip>.

My working theory (subject to change) is that someone wanted Dr. Hatcher killed. That person hired someone else to find the driver and shooter. So, I think CC knew the person who hired her but perhaps not the shooter and probably not the person who wanted the hit.

She had to borrow a car for the job, but that makes sense because using your own car would be too risky. I don't know if she arranged to borrow the car or if that was done for her and all she had to do was show up and drive.

JMO for now.

Okay, I'll say what's been on my mind. While the photos of Kendra and Ricky are cute as can be, something about them just seems "off." Almost as if they are too cute, too eager to be photographed, too posed. It could just be the blissful time of new love, but I get a "too much" feeling looking at them.

Not sure what my uneasy feeling indicates. Perhaps nothing.

JMO.

Okay, I'll say what's been on my mind. While the photos of Kendra and Ricky are cute as can be, something about them just seems "off." Almost as if they are too cute, too eager to be photographed, too posed. It could just be the blissful time of new love, but I get a "too much" feeling looking at them.

Not sure what my uneasy feeling indicates. Perhaps nothing.

JMO.

Thank you for your post. I had the same thoughts, but didn't want to be accused
of speaking bad about the victims. The pictures gave me an uneasy feeling too. Maybe
because the family has already stated that an ex-boyfriend may be involved in her
murder (assassination?). The ex may have been stalking her. To me, the pictures say
"Leave me alone! I've moved on! See how happy I am?" But, of course, that would make
a crazy ex even crazier.

lisasato.jpg

Re: another sleuther's post about KH's aunt Lisa Sato, who told NBC News she doesn't believe CC's story about a robbery gone wrong.

Sato said, "Robbers don't walk up and shoot somebody first and then grab their stuff." She also said CC had "some evil in her" for agreeing to participate in the crime.

NBC reporter Matthew Grimson wrote, "Cortes said the man who paid her to drive the car was also the shooter, according to the warrant." But that's not what the warrant stated. The warrant stated that an "unnamed individual" paid her to drive an "unknown male suspect."

But CC could be lying about the unnamed individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387