TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 81053

Re: another sleuther's post about KH's aunt, Lisa Sato, who told NBC News she doesn't believe CC's story about a robbery gone wrong.

Sato said, "Robbers don't walk up and shoot somebody first and then grab their stuff." She also said CC had "some evil in her" for agreeing to participate in the crime.

NBC reporter Matthew Grimson wrote, "Cortes said the man who paid her to drive the car was also the shooter, according to the warrant." But that's not what the warrant stated. The warrants states an "unnamed individual" paid her to drive an "unknown male suspect."

But CC could be lying about the unnamed individual.

I'm not surprised the reporter got that wrong. I noticed online articles saying the owner of the Jeep loaned it to Crystal, which isn't what the warrant states. The Jeep owner loaned it to someone who then, in turn, loaned it to Crystal.

Maybe the shooter and the hiring person is the same man, but a reading of the warrant definitely is not clear about that. I think it's two people, FWIW.

Good catch, by the way!!

The pictures gave me an uneasy feeling too. Maybe
because the family has already stated that an ex-boyfriend may be involved in her
murder (assassination?). The ex may have been stalking her. To me, the pictures say
"Leave me alone! I've moved on! See how happy I am?" But, of course, that would make
a crazy ex even crazier.

I agree. There is a sense of desperation in her pictures, as if she had something to prove to someone. Did you see where she wrote "Am I ready for this?” just before she changed her FB status to "In a Relationship" on June 6?

attachment.php

Re: another sleuther's post about KH's aunt Lisa Sato, who told NBC News she doesn't believe CC's story about a robbery gone wrong.

Sato said, "Robbers don't walk up and shoot somebody first and then grab their stuff." She also said CC had "some evil in her" for agreeing to participate in the crime.

NBC reporter Matthew Grimson wrote, "Cortes said the man who paid her to drive the car was also the shooter, according to the warrant." But that's not what the warrant stated. The warrant stated that an "unnamed individual" paid her to drive an "unknown male suspect."

But CC could be lying about the unnamed individual.

I'd like to know if the unknown individual who paid her to drive the car
is male or female. They call this person unknown "individual". They call
the shooter the unknown "male" suspect (shooter). This makes me
wonder if this unknown individual is a female.

Hmm....it can't be a female because that messes up my theory on who hired the hit. It has to be a male in my puzzle.

Sorry. I don't mean to make light of the situation as it is serious, of course, and I have respect for the victim.

I hadn't even though of the unnamed individual with the $500 could be a female!

I'm leaning more toward CC is lying about the unnamed individual. I think she is trying to minimize her involvement by claiming she was hired to drive someone to commit a robbery.

Hmm....it can't be a female because that messes up my theory on who hired the hit. It has to be a male in my puzzle.

Sorry. I don't mean to make light of the situation as it is serious, of course, and I have respect for the victim.

I hadn't even though of the unnamed individual with the $500 could be a female!

All the coffee I've had this morning made me start thinking why they said "individual", when they said "male" for the shooter. Hmmm...could RP have a crazy ex too?

I notice some posts indicating Ricky is a Medical Student or resident.

I wonder why a 35-year-old successful dentist would want to marry a medical student in his 20s after dating him for only 2 months?

This is what I am thinking. This crowd CC was hanging with didn't have much but perhaps some kind of drug habit. CC looks terrible in that mug shot. Way different from her FB page upthread showing a working woman, well groomed.

So I think this new group was sitting around wishing for some quick cash and CC because of her past work connection told them about this rich woman dentist that maybe carried money with her all the time and had jewelry they could pawn.

The rich woman dentist was CC's son's dentist so she knew her well.

One said they could borrow (unknowns) car and CC could take care of business. Never planning on shooting her, just robbing her. But the dentist recognized her and knew who she was. She got scared and shot her.

I also think if there was anybody else with CC they would have been arrested by now. I think CC was the shooter and the driver.

I don't think this little group were sophisticated enough to get away with a planned murder.

MOO

All the coffee I've had this morning made me start thinking why they said "individual", when they said "male" for the shooter. Hmmm...could RP have a crazy ex too?

Has RP's last name been in MSM? I've only seen "Ricky." Anyone have a link handy? TIA

I'm leaning more toward CC is lying about the unnamed individual. I think she is trying to minimize her involvement by claiming she was hired to drive someone to commit a robbery.

Could be. So what you are saying is that CC and the shooter planned this without being hired by the unnamed individual? Do you think it's a robbery or a hit? I think it's a hit. I really think someone else put the wheels in motion. I don't know...maybe the unknown individual and the shooter are one in the same, and CC is trying to protect him.

I wonder why a 35-year-old successful dentist would want to marry a medical student in his 20s after dating him for only 2 months?
He looks way older than just in his 20's on her Facebook. I noticed that they traveled a lot in the short time they've been together, he probably has money.

Has RP's last name been in MSM? I've only seen "Ricky." Anyone have a link handy? TIA
Was her boyfriend Hispanic because he looks it? From her facebook it definitely looks like he had a facebook that she was tagging him in stuff so he must have deleted it here recently. I just noticed in one of the comments somebody said his name as if he had a facebook.

Had to add that I was just going through her Facebook, and man...what a beautiful, happy woman she was in all the pictures.

So frustrating that people can take other people's lives away like that. :gaah:

jmo
She was truly a beautiful person on the inside and outside judging from her pics on Fb. Unfortunately this world we live in is so cruel and people are just not out here to see you happy.

He looks way older than just in his 20's on her Facebook. I noticed that they traveled a lot in the short time they've been together, he probably has money.

My daughter is a medical resident having graduated from medical school. No way she could have done a lot of travel. Not a question just of money...but TIME. Interesting that he had so much time...whatever his name is.

RP has been mentioned in the MSM and was featured in photos on the victim's facebook page. Per TOS, you may discuss what has been stated in MSM about RP. Do NOT sleuth him.

Do not do it.

A lovely young woman was gunned down. From all appearances she was a bright, successful, happy person contemplating her future. Please consider that when posting and remember that friends and family may be reading here. Likewise RP is a victim.

Yes, his name is out there but I don't think we can sleuth him.

Yes, understandable that we cannot sleuth him, but if his name has been reported in the media...is sharing his name against the rules?

Could be. So what you are saying is that CC and the shooter planned this without being hired by the unnamed individual? Do you think it's a robbery or a hit? I think it's a hit. I really think someone else put the wheels in motion. I don't know...maybe the unknown individual and the shooter are one in the same, and CC is trying to protect him.

I do think CC and the gunman planned the crime together. I think it was a robbery gone horribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387