TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A professional in her 30s without kids could probably have accumulated a good stash of money to be used for travel that she seemed to enjoy and on housing in an expensive city like SF, even if her income wasn't sky-high. If she were planning to move to SF with her boyfriend, who is a doctor, I think they could afford it. And "SF" could mean surrounding, more-affordable area, not necessarily SF itself.

I'm not entirely convinced that move was a concrete plan. I read it as sort of a "throw away" comment by a relative as a way of explaining that Kendra loved life and had plans, which may have included a desire to live in SF. I don't know if the move was a for-sure thing.

If the move was definitely happening, it could be a clue in the timing of her death. Maybe someone who wanted her dead had to do it now or lose the chance once she moved. But, that's still a "maybe" in my mind.

JMO.

Her brother stated it. "Neil Hatcher stated that she had recently visited San Francisco and planned to buy a home in the city." This from The Daily Mail. I believe this was echoed in another MSM article. It sounds like she made clear to her brother she was planning to buy in the city. Now, it could be a condo, and that would be more affordable, though still ghastly expensive.

Maybe they were going to rent first while searching for reasonable digs.

Also the gun may have been old. Or the gunman hit the clip release button by accident.

Now why isn't LE giving a description of the perp since others in the public could still be in danger. Also CC looked like she had a hoodie on so people may have thought she was a guy.

Remember the lawyer who got killed in a dc hotel. Some thought the killer was a guy. Even though the cameras showed her all throughout the hotel. Jmo

Jmo/FWIW, my former dentist retired extremely young from one of these "chain" dental clinics. She may have been in her early forties. I think there is some sort of "ownership" plan with some of these chains, and dentists can make a lot of money. I was shocked when she left, but was told that it was not unusual to retire that young and go on to do something else. So if she was planning to move to SF, she may well could have afforded it. Jmo

I don't think TODAY itself got it wrong, I think whoever writes the captions for the videos got it wrong.

Yes and maybe that's why I watched the video a couple of times. Seems the video was talking about AN arrest but the caption was saying second arrest.

Time will tell.

Maybe they were going to rent first while searching for reasonable digs.

Also the gun may have been old. Or the gunman hit the clip release button by accident.

Now why isn't LE giving a description of the perp since others in the public could still be in danger. Also CC looked like she had a hoodie on so people may have thought she was a guy.

Remember the lawyer who got killed in a dc hotel. Some thought the killer was a guy. Even though the cameras showed her all throughout the hotel. Jmo

I initially said that the teen witness might have gotten her confused with a man if she wore a hoodie. Then I read the following. She is not white.

"One of the first witnesses to come forward was a man inside the apartment parking garage. The man, who doesn’t want to be identified, said he heard Dr. Hatcher scream, heard gunfire, and then saw a white man hurry from the garage and get into a beat up black Jeep Cherokee. The witness said the man was wearing a black hoodie and had it pulled forward to cover his face."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/04/search-for-killer-who-gunned-down-woman-in-uptown-continues/

I initially said that the teen witness might have gotten her confused with a man if she wore a hoodie. Then I read the following. She is not white.

"One of the first witnesses to come forward was a man inside the apartment parking garage. The man, who doesn’t want to be identified, said he heard Dr. Hatcher scream, heard gunfire, and then saw a white man hurry from the garage and get into a beat up black Jeep Cherokee. The witness said the man was wearing a black hoodie and had it pulled forward to cover his face."

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/09/04/search-for-killer-who-gunned-down-woman-in-uptown-continues/

If this man wore a hoodie that was pulled over the face, how can this witness be certain if the man was white or Hispanic? Or if that was even a man as opposed to a woman?

About the buying a house in San Fran, she might have been looking at suburbs vs actually in San Francisco. When people ask about my sister I tell them she recently bought a house in Boston, when really she bought one in a suburb. Sometimes it's easier to just say the major nearby metropolis because most of the suburbs would be unknown to people not from the area.

When you buy a house, it doesn't mean you have to have the whole amount (obviously). Someone with a good job (a dentist) could presumably get a loan for a large amount.

So just sitting here thinking about all of this. As fast as they arrested Crystal and as many news stories about another person...a shooter I would think there would be an arrest by now?

This was moving really fast. I thought maybe since it was a holiday weekend that was the reason everything calmed down but heck Police and Detectives never rest. They seem to go 24/7.

So now I am thinking perhaps this IS more than a rag tag bunch out for a quick hit on somebody with $$.

It takes money to take off to South of the Border and I don't think Crystal's friends look like the type that could hide out for long.

So perhaps we are looking for bigger fish in this lake of crime???

MOO

Agree. The little boy has been taken into protective custody. Crystal appears not to be "snitching." Crystal was in a profession which coincidentally dispenses painkillers. Crystal stops her job within the last two weeks. Would these things happen if it was just some ex who hired a hit? I can't shake the fear this involves drugs and there are big fish.

If this man wore a hoodie that was pulled over the face, how can this witness be certain if the man was white or Hispanic? Or if that was even a man as opposed to a woman?

That's what I was thinking. Who is this mystery person? Surely if Crystal knew she would tell. If she didn't know she would point them to the $500 payee.

I can't wait for all of this to come together. It's like a snowball going down a hill getting bigger and bigger as it rolls!

MOO

pdf of the warrant for CC

Attachments

• warrant.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 34

I saw CC's photos. She is not built like a man. She has ample curves.

Her new bf is a dermatologist i think. And he may have decent credit as well. So the 2 of them could have bought a home together. Even if they rented for a year until the right home came along. Now Daily City is on the outskirts but not too far from downtown sf. So they may not have been looking to buy in the city per say.

All we know is she wanted to live with or around bf in the sf vicinity.

I also agree that the witness could have been mistaken due to the hoodie. Plus cc could have worn baggie clothing to look like a man. Jmo

Kendra's aunt Lisa Sato said Kendra was not rich. She said Kendra was still paying off her student loans. She said it takes 10 years for a dentist to make enough money to pay off student loans and Kendra only graduated from dental school in 2010. I can't provide a link because the source is not an approved MSM. But she is giving interviews to the MSM.

As I suspected. Thanks for that! I have a lot of friends who work in medicine. Even the ones who earn really solid incomes struggle with debt/mortgages and aren't able to travel nearly as much as KH was apparently able to on her salary. And most of them are seasoned travelers. I do not get the impression that she made a lot, especially so early on in her career.

I thought that was strange too, but I'm assuming it wasn't a family member who started the account but someone outside the family. The family seems perfectly capable and willing to arrange a funeral for Kendra. I'm assuming the fund is an expression of admiration by acquaintances and outsiders rather than a plea for money from the family. (I'm willing to bet the family wishes the fund didn't exist.)

JMO.

Fox News did this to me this morning, too. Talking about an arrest in this case, an accomplice. They are assuming you know nothing about this case. I had to look it up, too. So far all I see is CC arrested.

Her new bf is a dermatologist i think. And he may have decent credit as well. So the 2 of them could have bought a home together. Even if they rented for a year until the right home came along. Now Daily City is on the outskirts but not too far from downtown sf. So they may not have been looking to buy in the city per say.

All we know is she wanted to live with or around bf in the sf vicinity.

I also agree that the witness could have been mistaken due to the hoodie. Plus cc could have worn baggie clothing to look like a man. Jmo

I personally find it hard to believe that a couple who had just started dating would already be buying expensive real estate together.

Are we sure that KH was still with her new boyfriend? A lot can happen in a very short time. Couples break up overnight. I have not read anything from her family that mentions him or that they were together, happy, in love, etc. I find that strange. In several other cases I have followed recently family and friend's specifically mentioned these things. Have I missed this somewhere? Can anyone find anything that speaks to this? There has been no word from him, his friends, etc., either. Again, I may have simply missed something. I am merely hoping to gain some clarity around this. MOO.

I personally find it hard to believe that a couple who had just started dating would already be buying expensive real estate together.

Are we sure that KH was still with her new boyfriend? A lot can happen in a very short time. Couples break up overnight. I have not read anything from her family that mentions him or that they were together, happy, in love, etc. I find that strange. In several other cases I have followed recently family and friend's specifically mentioned these things. Have I missed this somewhere? Can anyone find anything that speaks to this? There has been no word from him, his friends, etc., either. Again, I may have simply missed something. I am merely hoping to gain some clarity around this. MOO.
Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that he brought her to his class reunion. I think it was deleted by mods because his last name had never been reported by MSM at that point. The poster said glowing things about them and the reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy