TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

I don't think it's a known fact. It's CC's story that she got $500 from an unknown individual to go drive some unknown male to a robbery. But police hasn't arrested either the unknown male or unknown individual. So I don't believe $500 should be considered a fact. I know warrant states police corroborated her statement, but it's kind of a vague statement.
Does it mean every detail has been corroborated? If so, where are the additional arrests?

I too await additional arrests. We should have two. One the shooter and one the $500 guy.

Seems a bit strange with everything that unraveled and all the info shared there hasn't been two more arrests quite quickly unless Cortes' has not been telling the truth.

Naw that can't be true. An assassin lying...no way!

But then again there could be a whole lot to this story. Something deep and dark. They did take her son out of the home he was living in with Crystal and her mother 'for his safety'. That threat had to be real for the CPS to do that to a child whose mother probably isn't coming home.

Hummm.

I too await additional arrests. We should have two. One the shooter and one the $500 guy.

Seems a bit strange with everything that unraveled and all the info shared there hasn't been two more arrests quite quickly unless Cortes' has not been telling the truth.

Naw that can't be true. An assassin lying...no way!

But then again there could be a whole lot to this story. Something deep and dark. They did take her son out of the home he was living in with Crystal and her mother 'for his safety'. That threat had to be real for the CPS to do that to a child whose mother probably isn't coming home.

Hummm.

It makes me wonder if she told cops she could not divulge names because of threats to her family?

Family & loved ones affected by a heinous murder certainly have no obligation to talk to the media at any time nor is it necessarily in their best interest to do so. Whether it's fear or grief or they're some kind of eventual witness or they just want their privacy, any and all reasons are personal and valid.

Being thrust into the public eye is not everyone's cup of tea, it sure wouldn't be mine were I in a similar situation. This woman murdered was not a public figure, but now, by virtue of being gunned down in her condo parking garage, she has become a character in a tragic and unsavory drama. If her family and loved ones never speak publicly I wouldn't blame them. And if they do, that too is okay. I don't think there's anything to assume from either set of behaviors.

Thinking that it may be possible that she does not know the person she gave a ride to, but surely she knows who set her up to give the unknown person a ride. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the gunman and th set up person are out of the country and have been since shortly after the hit.

And another media statement saying the "driver" got back in the Jeep and drive away. Was it the driver or wasn't it! In an interview, I heard the young boy witness' dad say the same thing. I wish they would get it straight.

I've also seen that. So I really don't think we should assume police corroborated CC's account of male shooter present by using witnesses. If witnesses claim they saw driver get out of the car or get back into the car-from video it's very clear the woman is driving, and CC reportedly admitted being the driver. There appears to be nobody in the front seat next to her/

Thinking that it may be possible that she does not know the person she gave a ride to, but surely she knows who set her up to give the unknown person a ride. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the gunman and th set up person are out of the country and have been since shortly after the hit.

That's what I am thinking too.

He might be very frightened. I think there is a possibility that one of his ex girlfriends put this hit together.
There is definitely more to this story. There was a hit out on Kendra and I really don't think it had anything to do with money. Somebody timed when she would be getting home and they knew what car she drove and who she was.

There is definitely more to this story. There was a hit out on Kendra and I really don't think it had anything to do with money. Somebody timed when she would be getting home and they knew what car she drove and who she was.

Well if they show her ex. Then maybe someone could say I know him. How far back does her Facebook go. Her Ex has to be on there. Or at least an old pic. Maybe from 2014 or something. Idk.

Depending on where the witness' car was parked, from his angle it may have appeared that the shooter got in the driver's seat if he (the gunman) was sitting directly behind the driver, and especially if the driver ducked down when the shooter got out of the vehicle, anticipating gunfire. Do we know the juxtaposition of all 3 vehicles? (Sorry, I've tried to keep up with this thread, but don't remember).

--yes.

if it was a "robbery" why did the "robber" leave the money that was in her car?

--someone knew her schedule, knew what she looked like/who she was, knew her address..

--yes.

if it was a "robbery" why did the "robber" leave the money that was in her car?

--someone knew her schedule, knew what she looked like/who she was, knew her address..

She had money in her car? How much?

Despite the contrived efforts of a few, we're going to roll with the facts as reported by LE until/unless otherwise reported. But nice try. ;)

From the arrest warrant.

"[Cortes] admitted that she conspired with an unnamed individual for $500,
to drive an unknown male suspect to 1700 Cedar Springs Road and
commit the offense of robbery against Complainant Hatcher."

"Suspect Cortez [sic] drove the unknown male suspect to 1700 Cedar Springs Road.
Once there, the unknown male suspect exited the vehicle,
shot Complainant Hatcher and

took several items of her property.
The complainant died at the scene.
Detectives were able to corroborate the suspect's statement through witness statements
as well as surveillance video footage from the offense location."

So we can't theorize that CC was alone. I'm good with that. Thanks for clarifying Bessie. Do you have any thoughts about why the witness says that the shooter got in the passenger side and drove away? My half-joke that maybe the kid is British and thought the right was the driver's side didn't quite fly. :D

Despite the contrived efforts of a few, we're going to roll with the facts as reported by LE until/unless otherwise reported. But nice try. ;)

From the arrest warrant.

"Suspect Cortez [sic] drove the unknown male suspect to 1700 Cedar Springs Road.

Detectives were able to corroborate the suspect's statement through witness statements

--it's logical that LE not only has the surveillance still shots that we/the public were shown of the Jeep (when they were trying to get info on it) but, that they also have footage before/during/after the crime itself.

--for the warrant to state that her statement's were corroborated via the surveillance, I'm confident that there was at least a 2nd suspect present.

--with her child "being held" by CPS, how long before she gives up name(s)?

So we can't theorize that CC was alone. I'm good with that. Thanks for clarifying Bessie. Do you have any thoughts about why the witness says that the shooter got in the passenger side and drove away? My half-joke that maybe the kid is British and thought the right was the driver's side didn't quite fly. :D
Gotta link?

From knowledge based on personal experience, surveillance video trumps semantics 9.999 times out of ten.

JMO :D

Gotta link?

From knowledge based on personal experience, surveillance video trumps semantics 9.999 times out of ten.

JMO :D

Do they have video of the shooting? I thought they only had video of the car entering and exiting the garage.

Do they have video of the shooting? I thought they only had video of the car entering and exiting the garage.
Guess I missed that link. Do you happen to have it handy, katy?

From the arrest warrant.

The shooter might have exited the car and lurked near where he knew Kendra's assigned parking place might be. (I'm thinking in that type of apartment, assigned spaces would be a perk). The picture we keep seeing may be Crystal sitting in the car after he got out...just waiting wherever she parked for him to do the "robbery."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay