TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jjenny, could you hear the father's accent during the interview?

What?!? Just because they haven't yet arrested the other person you conclude there is no other person?

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any other arrests. I think professionals hired someone less than experienced to help, knowing her story might be doubted. This goes with my belief that this could have been a professional hit.

I wonder how LE knew what items were taken? Who would know what Kendra had in her car. The info about taken items was released pretty quickly and I don't think she had family in the area to help LE. It is possible her wallet with ID was taken as proof that the right person was hit. I'm going to stay with my belief that this was way bigger than a robbery or lover scorned incident.

My hunch, with no MSM to back it up, is that Crystal told LE what they stole from Kendra.

I'm also assuming that at least one of the items was her purse. What else would she be carrying? Keys, computer, phone?

I don't think the ultimate motive was robbery even though they did take things.

Yes, but it's not British. British accents are very distinctive.

Right, I knew it wasn't British but going on Lilibet's theory that the boy thought the driver's side was right front. A lot of other countries have this configuration in cars.

ETA: I know British from my days of Beatlemania, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see any other arrests. I think professionals hired someone less than experienced to help, knowing her story might be doubted. This goes with my belief that this could have been a professional hit.

I wouldn't be surprised either. I think they used Crystal all the way.

I hope, however, they messed up and LE catches them!

I really don't see a benefit of a professional hit and hiring someone who doesn't know what they are doing as an accompolice. While the story might be doubted, if she gives out names, it's game over. Why would a professional hit man want a witness?

I really don't see a benefit of a professional hit and hiring someone who doesn't know what they are doing as an accompolice. While the story might be doubted, if she gives out names, it's game over. Why would a professional hit man want a witness?

Well, it might be a good idea to have someone like Crystal as an accomplice. She was probably less expensive to hire than an experienced criminal at $500 and she gets caught holding the bag while the others disappear, assuming she doesn't know enough info to tell LE.

I don't know if that is the scenario or not, but I can see the benefit of setting up a dupe.

Whatever the case is, I do think Crystal was used. I still hold her accountable for her actions, but I think she was in waaay over her head.

JMO

I can see where someone might think the finer details of what went down and exactly how it went down might not be spelled out enough to their satisfaction. Those details will usually come out later in a trial.

How does proposing scenarios that aren't based on known or verified facts helpful or better to achieve an understanding of the case? I'm not being snarky here, I'm trying to figure that part out.

My experience has been there are usually big gaps in knowledge in cases from the standpoint of being an outside observer, and that's just the way it is until legal documents are published and a case is litigated and the details made public, which can take months to years. Doesn't mean some of the information isn't known by detectives, just that the public is not privy to the inner workings of investigations. It's one of the inherent frustrations in following crime cases because patience is definitely a virtue and it can be a struggle.

Boy is that an understatement. We here at Websleuths don't have the luxury of languishing in wait for a trial in 5 or 10 years. We want answers NOW! We demand them! We want to stir up the pot and if it boils over, so much the better. Sometimes we don't like the answers we are getting -- most times, I'd say. But we don't just do nothing and glumly accept the gruel we are being spoonfed by the MSM. We spring into action and dig up our own answers. So what if we come across as a little hyper-focused, at least we are not bumps on a log, twiddling our collective thumbs (or--even worse!). We have inquiring minds, and minds that are not made up; in fact, our opinions can change like some people change ... well, vehicles.

Her brother stated it. "Neil Hatcher stated that she had recently visited San Francisco and planned to buy a home in the city." This from The Daily Mail. I believe this was echoed in another MSM article. It sounds like she made clear to her brother she was planning to buy in the city. Now, it could be a condo, and that would be more affordable, though still ghastly expensive.

This is true. She might have had aspirations to buy in the city. But had she been able to spend a day house-hunting she might have become disenchanted by the idea of paying $700,000 for a worn down one-bed condo in a not-so-great neighborhood and high-tailed it over to Oakland or Berkeley. (Or maybe not!)

I don't recall hearing that she had a plan to buy with her boyfriend. If they fell in love they might have immediately been talking about how to live in the same city. Her moving to SF makes sense! (This must be so sad for him.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT, but: I just got a msg while on WS that said I was viewing hardcore *advertiser censored*. Oh just before the *advertiser censored* comment screen was to see if I wanted to test the new Apple iPhone. The only way I could get the msg to go as way was to click ok. Then got a message asking for PayPal info. I was able to get out of that msg.

A warning if you get a little envelope on the screen that looks like a msg don't open it.

How does one go about hiring a "professional" hit man, as opposed to "someone who's willing to kill someone for money?" The mafia has professionals--guys who specialize in taking out people. The average conspirator dufus looks for someone who knows someone. Like on Craig's List, or a buddy who has no conscience who will do something like that.

Professional implies to me someone who knows what they're doing and has done it before, successfully. That would include not being seen on camera where they could be identified, and not being without a disguise that obscures their identity as much as possible.

Does this really seem professional? To me it smacks of not even a little bit professional, except for the alleged exchange of money, but even then, probably not nearly enough for a "professional" to get involved in.

Why would professionals use someone like Crystal? LE wouldn't be keeping tabs on her like they might be others.

Sometimes people go to gangs to find a hit-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member