TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think CC just got into a situation way over her head. By looking at some of her "friends" (and friends of "friends) on FB, there are some pretty **** people she knows (again, it's FB so maybe she doesn't "know" them?). It very well could be the child has been removed from the family home because of threats that were made to CC if she divulged any information. I bet the killer/killers (unknown/unidentified) person(s) are long gone from the area.

****Hmm - there is a filter and it wasn't even a bad word!!!! Let's say I meant "criminal-like" people above in my paragraph.

Here is a link to a witness interview that states that the gunman got into the driver's side and acted alone.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Witness-Describes-Hearing-Fatal-Uptown-Shooting-324624031.html

I agree with Bessie that video will trump eyewitness accounts nearly all of the time. I guess the problem that the persistent "lone wolf" theorists have is that the only video we've seen shows a single person in the car.

I'm sorry if I seem to be one of the antagonists in this on-going debate...I don't have strong feelings either way but I felt bad for a few posters who were having their theories ridiculed while the facts were muddy.

So we can't theorize that CC was alone. I'm good with that. Thanks for clarifying Bessie. Do you have any thoughts about why the witness says that the shooter got in the passenger side and drove away? My half-joke that maybe the kid is British and thought the right was the driver's side didn't quite fly. :D

About the witness, what we're hearing is second hand. The witness was a teen who hasn't spoken directly to the press, but his father has. So the situation is a teen witnessed a disturbing crime and the father is relaying the information to the press - and that's the version we are hearing. The father could've innocently messed up some info in the re-telling, and it could very well be that the story the teen told the police matches Crystal's story of there being another person.

We haven't heard exactly how the teen himself witnessed the event, but a re-telling by someone else of what the teen saw. Things can get confused.

Beside, witness stories are not always accurate, as we all know.

I do wish we had some more info to go on....it will come.

Here is a link to a witness interview that states that the gunman got into the driver's side and acted alone.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Witness-Describes-Hearing-Fatal-Uptown-Shooting-324624031.html

I agree with Bessie that video will trump eyewitness accounts nearly all of the time. I guess the problem that the persistent "lone wolf" theorists have is that the only video we've seen shows a single person in the car.

I'm sorry if I seem to be one of the antagonists in this on-going debate...I don't have strong feelings either way but I felt bad for a few posters who were having their theories ridiculed while the facts were muddy.
I'm thinking the shooter did get in on the driver's side, just he got in the back seat and not the front. MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the shooter did get in on the driver's side, just he got in the back seat and not the front. MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Driver's seat, not driver side.

No, it doesn't, considering witness (through his father) claims he saw the suspect to get into driver's seat (not driver's side).

I'm not taking the father's account as 100% accurate, which is no reflection on the father at all. I am taking the LE statement about corroboration as accurate at this point.

That's all. We differ in our assessment of what's been reported. The investigation continues.

I'm not taking the father's account as 100% accurate, which is no reflection on the father at all. I am taking the LE statement about corroboration as accurate at this point.

That's all. We differ in our assessment of what's been reported. The investigation continues.

If LE corroborated her statement, where are the additional arrests?

Well if they show her ex. Then maybe someone could say I know him. How far back does her Facebook go. Her Ex has to be on there. Or at least an old pic. Maybe from 2014 or something. Idk.

Not necessarily. Many people wipe their SM clean of exes. I did and a lot of people I know have as well.

I can see where someone might think the finer details of what went down and exactly how it went down might not be spelled out enough to their satisfaction. Those details will usually come out later in a trial.

How does proposing scenarios that aren't based on known or verified facts helpful or better to achieve an understanding of the case? I'm not being snarky here, I'm trying to figure that part out.

My experience has been there are usually big gaps in knowledge in cases from the standpoint of being an outside observer, and that's just the way it is until legal documents are published and a case is litigated and the details made public, which can take months to years. Doesn't mean some of the information isn't known by detectives, just that the public is not privy to the inner workings of investigations. It's one of the inherent frustrations in following crime cases because patience is definitely a virtue and it can be a struggle.

S
So we can't theorize that CC was alone. I'm good with that. Thanks for clarifying Bessie. Do you have any thoughts about why the witness says that the shooter got in the passenger side and drove away? My half-joke that maybe the kid is British and thought the right was the driver's side didn't quite fly. :D

Lilibet! You just might be right. The boy's dad, who was interviewed, dedinitely had an accent and it was not Hispanic. Not sure if it was British, but it definitely was an accent. The boy might have thought the driver's side was on the right.

What?!? Just because they haven't yet arrested the other person you conclude there is no other person?

If this other person exist, why not even description of the suspect? If police corroborated with video, why not release video of the suspect?

S

Lilibet! You just might be right. The boy's dad, who was interviewed, dedinitely had an accent and it was not Hispanic. Not sure if it was British, but it definitely was an accent. The boy might have thought the driver's side was on the right.

Well, it's mot definitely not British, I can tell as much.

No, it doesn't, considering witness (through his father) claims he saw the suspect to get into driver's seat (not driver's side).

[snipping, re-fonting, & bolding by alexwood]:pullhair:

Read the article at this link provided by eucalyptuz, which states (and I paraphrase): Father, speaking of witness son's account of what he observed, said shooter, acting alone, dressed in black hoodie, wearing black mask, shot Kendra, then got into Jeep on driver's side, and drove away.

Read the article at this link provided by eucalyptuz, which states (and I paraphrase): Father, speaking of witness son's account of what he observed, said shooter, acting alone, dressed in black hoodie, wearing black mask, shot Kendra, then got into Jeep on driver's side, and drove away.

Driver's seat.

"Police are looking for an older model Jeep Cherokee in connection to the shooting. The witness says he saw the shooter get in the driver's seat and believes that person acted alone, however, police have not indicated that the person in the Jeep is a suspect or person of interest."

I wonder how LE knew what items were taken? Who would know what Kendra had in her car. The info about taken items was released pretty quickly and I don't think she had family in the area to help LE. It is possible her wallet with ID was taken as proof that the right person was hit. I'm going to stay with my belief that this was way bigger than a robbery or lover scorned incident.

S

WTH?!!! :ufo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member