TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter stated Kendra was shot in the back of her head and neck. One shot to the base of the skull would cover both areas.

One shot to the back of the head is always a hit. Period. The case here in L.A. recently were the woman was shot in the back of the head was a hit. The man they've arrested had allegedly shot her because he owed her money for work she'd done for him and she had recently threatened to take him to court. Her father also stated that said man had tried to date her and she had refused him. The perfect storm created with revenge as the outcome. If this had been a robbery gone wrong, and arguing and/or struggling with the KH had taken place, there would have likely been a shot to her front body. A scream was heard. I think she saw the person with the gun, screamed, turned away from him to run or get back into her car, and he shot her in the back of the head. This would explain the bullet evidence in her car. This wasn't a robbery. This was an execution.

MOO.

:whiteflag: Just for the record, in case this discussion is serious, it's time to put this British accent thing to bed. :bedtime:

It was never my theory. It was just my half-joking explanation replying to people who wondered why the kid apparently said "drivers seat/side." It was my attempt at dry, slightly sarcastic humor that I immediately could see had flopped when someone asked me for a link. :facepalm:

Thank you to those who are trying to make it work, but it was never meant to be serious. :tyou:

I have enjoyed reading the discussion though. And who knows, maybe I'll have the last laugh if my joke was true. Now that would be funny! :floorlaugh: I love you all! :loveyou:

I will now join Dexter making tutus for animals (my specialty is meerkats) in hopes of staying out of trouble until we have more information to chew on. That's a joke (At least I know that Dexter will get it!). :giggle:

I'm still going to need a link that states the father and son were of Norwegian descent. Lol. Or were they Egyptians? Lol. Just kidding.

Good day all. Hopefully LE will make more arrest soon.

Reporter stated Kendra was shot in the back of her head and neck. One shot to the base of the skull would cover both areas.

That sounds to me like somebody really able to handle a gun. Bang!

Sooo that must have been the guy in the back seat. I don't see 23 year old unemployed dental assistant Crystal Cortes' able to give a direct hit like that.

BTW did I read somewhere that her son was in the car? If yes why in the world would she involve her child. That doesn't make sense to me. Now he has been removed from his home to protect him.

Crystal was way in over her head! Anybody notice how bad she looks in that mug shot compared to her FB pictures? She was going down, down, down. Didn't even look like the same person.

Moo

:whiteflag: Just for the record, in case this discussion is serious, it's time to put this British accent thing to bed. :bedtime:

It was never my theory. It was just my half-joking explanation replying to people who wondered why the kid apparently said "drivers seat/side." It was my attempt at dry, slightly sarcastic humor that I immediately could see had flopped when someone asked me for a link. :facepalm:

Thank you to those who are trying to make it work, but it was never meant to be serious. :tyou:

I have enjoyed reading the discussion though. And who knows, maybe I'll have the last laugh if my joke was true. Now that would be funny! :floorlaugh: I love you all! :loveyou:

I will now join Dexter making tutus for animals (my specialty is meerkats) in hopes of staying out of trouble until we have more information to chew on. That's a joke (At least I know that Dexter will get it!). :giggle:

hahaha, I regularly get myself into the deep doodoo making jokes. I have to learn that many just do not 'get it', especially in the written form. btw, I did get it :D

That sounds to me like somebody really able to handle a gun. Bang!

Sooo that must have been the guy in the back seat. I don't see 23 year old unemployed dental assistant Crystal Cortes' able to give a direct hit like that.

BTW did I read somewhere that her son was in the car? If yes why in the world would she involve her child. That doesn't make sense to me. Now he has been removed from his home to protect him.

Crystal was way in over her head! Anybody notice how bad she looks in that mug shot compared to her FB pictures? She was going down, down, down. Didn't even look like the same person.

Moo

bbm
Yes, she looks awful. Her eyes look totally dead in that mugshot.

To be fair about mugshots, I don't recall seeing many mugshots in my life in which the perp looked good. They're right up there with driver's license pics. I suspect most perps upon being taken in are thinking, "oh s*&T" and the picture captures that look.

Nick Nolte mugshot anyone? yikes.

I'm still going to need a link that states the father and son were of Norwegian descent. Lol. Or were they Egyptians? Lol. Just kidding.

Good day all. Hopefully LE will make more arrest soon.

O.K. So I've gone back and re-reviewed the video interview of the father's account and it's definitely an Albanian accent I'm hearing. (Sorry to disagree, but I do know my accents!) And, I looked it up. The Albanians' vehicles have the steering wheel on the right-hand side, but they drive on the left-hand side of the road. Also, they don't have back seats and usually only 1 door.

Now, I think with that we can finally dispatch this dead horse to the knackers.

(P.S. I can't provide a link because it's classified.)

How does one go about hiring a "professional" hit man, as opposed to "someone who's willing to kill someone for money?" The mafia has professionals--guys who specialize in taking out people. The average conspirator dufus looks for someone who knows someone. Like on Craig's List, or a buddy who has no conscience who will do something like that.

Professional implies to me someone who knows what they're doing and has done it before, successfully. That would include not being seen on camera where they could be identified, and not being without a disguise that obscures their identity as much as possible.

Does this really seem professional? To me it smacks of not even a little bit professional, except for the alleged exchange of money, but even then, probably not nearly enough for a "professional" to get involved in.

I was taking professional to mean someone who doesn't have a personal interest, who was hired and paid for the job, not necessarily someone whose professional career is hit-man assassin. To me the real distinction was the relationship, so the term is just a way to distinguish between someone who didn't know KH and someone was personally invested.

I agree this seems to have very little in common with a mafia type of hit, based on what I know from TV and movies.

To be fair about mugshots, I don't recall seeing many mugshots in my life in which the perp looked good. They're right up there with driver's license pics. I suspect most perps upon being taken in are thinking, "oh s*&T" and the picture captures that look.

Unless they are Jodi Arias? :D The contrast between Jodi Arias' first and last mugshots is quite something.
It's a joke.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3039168/After-reporting-prison-Jodi-Arias-new-mugshot.html

O.K. So I've gone back and re-reviewed the video interview of the father's account and it's definitely an Albanian accent I'm hearing. (Sorry to disagree, but I do know my accents!) And, I looked it up. The Albanians' vehicles have the steering wheel on the right-hand side, but they drive on the left-hand side of the road. Also, they don't have back seats and usually only 1 door.

Now, I think with that we can finally dispatch this dead horse to the knackers.

(P.S. I can't provide a link because it's classified.)

Thank you from the bottom of my quirky heart! :loveyou: :floorlaugh:

For the record, any humor I indulge in does not in any way mean that I disrespect or take away from the tragedy of Kendra's cold-blooded murder. My heart aches for Kendra and all who love and mourn her. Humor can help in coping (think M**advertiser censored*S*H) but the event is horrible and serious. I hope the necessary arrests happen very soon. JMO

B

Well, considering LE arrested CC at about 4am...I wouldn't look so cute either!!!

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...n-questioned-uptown-dentists-murder/71895460/

Second woman questioned in Uptown Dallas dentist's murder

--snip--

An ex-girlfriend of slain dentist Dr. Kendra Hatcher's boyfriend allegedly tracked Hatcher using an iPhone and paid an unnamed suspect $500 to bring her Hatcher's drivers license, according to affidavits for search warrants related to the case.The 33-year-old woman “ended a two year relationship with [Dr. Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to the affidavit.
Since police have not yet charged the woman with a crime, News 8 has chosen not to name her.

Hatcher was killed in the parking garage of the Gables apartment complex in Uptown Dallas on Sept. 2 when 23-year-old Crystal Cortes allegedly drove an unnamed suspect to the location to rob the 35-year-old dentist.
According to police, two days later, they received a call from a man who had seen his 1996 Jeep Cherokee on news reports about the murder. He told investigators he has loaned his car to the ex-girlfriend of Hatcher's boyfriend.

--more@link

The close up mugshot makes her look heavier than some of her fb pics. But some post older pics on fb sometimes. Or atleast the pics they like more.

I wonder if she was a recovering addict who relapsed but not long enough to start looking thinner in the face.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...n-questioned-uptown-dentists-murder/71895460/

--snip--

An ex-girlfriend of slain dentist Dr. Kendra Hatcher's boyfriend allegedly tracked Hatcher using an iPhone and paid an unnamed suspect $500 to bring her Hatcher's drivers license, according to affidavits for search warrants related to the case.The 33-year-old woman “ended a two year relationship with [Dr. Hatcher’s] current boyfriend earlier this year,” according to the affidavit.
Since police have not yet charged the woman with a crime, News 8 has chosen not to name her.

Hatcher was killed in the parking garage of the Gables apartment complex in Uptown Dallas on Sept. 2 when 23-year-old Crystal Cortes allegedly drove an unnamed suspect to the location to rob the 35-year-old dentist.
According to police, two days later, they received a call from a man who had seen his 1996 Jeep Cherokee on news reports about the murder. He told investigators he has loaned his car to the ex-girlfriend of Hatcher's boyfriend.

--more@link

Great find. Wonderful job. Thanks alot. Now there is a connection.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/texas-officials-arrest-woman-connection-dentists-slaying-33598496

Yes! @ 1:45 it definitely shows the rear window is open. This to me is pretty compelling that someone was in the back. Some could also suggest that possibly there had been a child in the car at some stage the same day?

I wonder if the footage we see of CC behind the wheel is from when the cherokee was entering the garage and maybe the unknown male was behind the wheel when it exited the garage? Maybe at some point CC and the unknown male got out of the car, switched places? Maybe after the 'robbery' went pear-shaped CC was ordered to slide across by the unknown male and he took the driver's seat as the getaway had become more urgent... This would help the witness statement jibe with the video footage we see :)
Last night/early this A.M. I was considering that maybe CC scooted onto the passenger seat and the shooter took over the driving, but wasn't sure if the video was of the vehicle leaving the parking garage and also couldn't think (at that hour) the reason why CC would drive into the garage but the shooter drive out. But, of course! If CC was expecting to drive a robber to a "simple" robbery and instead witnessed an execution, she would probably begin freaking out. At that point the shooter, wanting to get away ASAP, would take over the driving.

In that scenario, though -- as others have wondered if this was a "professional" hit -- why leave a witness, especially one that had already started freaking out about what happened? Unless...the shooter threatened to harm CC's little boy. If the person who originally borrowed the jeep ID'd CC as the one driving the jeep that day, CC had no other option than to confess everything to protect her son and herself (if it's the case, she probably prefers to be in jail where she likely feels a little safer).

Great find. Wonderful job. Thanks alot. Now there is a connection.

--very sad connection. if her boyfriend wasn't heartbroken enough, to now know that it was his jealous ex that was involved..

Dallas police contacted the ex-girlfriend, who agreed to meet with police for an interview. She told police she had borrowed the car from the man, but she had allowed Crystal Cortes to use it.

Cortes was then called in for an interview, in which she told police she had conspired with the ex-girlfriend to drive the unknown suspect to rob Hatcher. Cortes admitted to police she had driven the suspect to the location of the shooting, watched him exit the vehicle and shoot Hatcher, then take some items from the woman before they fled.
~~~
When police went to search the apartment of this second woman, they seized a notebook computer, the documents detail.

Jealous ex-girlfriend? Jealous ex is one of my leading theories on why this happened. They are both very attractive people with good jobs. An ex of either one of them could be very bitter.

--snip--

--more@link

Oh WOW! NOW we're getting somewhere! Great find.

So how do the ex-girlfriend and CC know each other well enough to "conspire." Is this woman a dentist too? The poor BF. No wonder he has been silent. This is awful. JMO

BBM

"Dallas police contacted the ex-girlfriend, who agreed to meet with police for an interview. She told police she had borrowed the car from the man, but she had allowed Crystal Cortes to use it.
Cortes was then called in for an interview, in which she told police she had conspired with the ex-girlfriend to drive the unknown suspect to rob Hatcher. Cortes admitted to police she had driven the suspect to the location of the shooting, watched him exit the vehicle and shoot Hatcher, then take some items from the woman before they fled."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member