TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting if Kendra even knew much of the ex. From Kendra's FB, I don't get the impression Kendra's bf looks *not* into it, nor do I get the impression the pics are show-offy. They look like two people in love and excited for their future. We don't even know if Kendra knew it was set to public, and if she did - perhaps she innocently felt she was sharing happy stuff with her dental patients and professional associates. She has a humongous 783 friends.

This romance happened fast. June 6 Kendra states she's in a relationship. July 14 she makes a joke in response to someone saying their babies will have a lot of hair, by stating "I may be in store for 9 months of severe heartburn." August 23 says "California Wedding." (Did they fly out to San Fran on Aug 20 to ATTEND a wedding? I could see how a stranger would think the caption means wedding plans for Kendra and Ricky!)

I think the FB is sweet and innocent. I think those two were equally smitten and in love. I think those two had no clue about how an ex, from a two-year relationship, could go nuts. There will be lessons learned about public facebooks from this, I'm sure...........

Count me among those who think Ricky looks uncomfortable in a lot of those FB pictures. Maybe he wasn't into FB himself and, though he wanted to please his new GF wasn't crazy about having his "business" online. And maybe, though he wanted to move on, he did not want to hurt the girl he left behind.

When we are allowed to discuss this, a different picture of her may emerge. Loving someone new doesn't mean that you dont still perhaps want to see that old love spared some pain.

It'll be interesting if Kendra even knew much of the ex. From Kendra's FB, I don't get the impression Kendra's bf looks *not* into it, nor do I get the impression the pics are show-offy. They look like two people in love and excited for their future. We don't even know if Kendra knew it was set to public, and if she did - perhaps she innocently felt she was sharing happy stuff with her dental patients and professional associates. She has a humongous 783 friends.

This romance happened fast. June 6 Kendra states she's in a relationship. July 14 she makes a joke in response to someone saying their babies will have a lot of hair, by stating "I may be in store for 9 months of severe heartburn." August 23 says "California Wedding." (Did they fly out to San Fran on Aug 20 to ATTEND a wedding? I could see how a stranger would think the caption means wedding plans for Kendra and Ricky!)

I think the FB is sweet and innocent. I think those two were equally smitten and in love. I think those two had no clue about how an ex, from a two-year relationship, could go nuts. There will be lessons learned about public facebooks from this, I'm sure...........
I think this ex made herself known in KH and Ricky's relationship thru some type of harassment. I doubt she popped up that day KH was murdered. I don't think these type of incidents will change what some people choose to share on FB, which is sad in itself.

Ugh. I can't wait until the ex is officially named in the media, so we can discuss her. It's incredibly frustrating knowing who she is, but not being able to talk about her. Seems like in most cases, LE would've already released her name as a POI. The fact that every news outlet keeps saying "she hasn't been charged, so we won't use her name" makes me wonder if she's had a lawyer from the start?

My FB privacy is fairly high, but this makes me want to lock it down tighter, and make it more difficult to find. I'm not quite ready to turn the GPS off on my phone, because I use that for a number of reasons... but at least now I know I can turn it off if I feel the need.

First time poster, so I apologize if what I say is not allowed or has already been posted.
I also saw the name of the ex gf from the broadcast and did find her information on the Collin County case management system. I also saw that this person (who was named by the media but now is not named?) tagged in one of CC's FB post, but she isn't on her friends list anymore. I really doubt CC went into this not realizing what was about to happen. JMO

:wagon: Glad to have you here!

BBM: I have to agree with you. It screams planning to me. I think CC knew exactly what was going to happen/what her role in this would be. I'm really anxious for more information to be released today. I would not be surprised if this wasn't being planned since June or July. That is scary!!

Also, I think the ex knew exactly where Kendra lived. I don't think she wanted that DL for any other reason but "proof" of something. Proof of what is the question at this point!

Love Triangle Link Eyed in Texas Dentist's Murder, Police Say

Authorities are investigating whether romantic jealousy served as the possible motivation in the murder of a Texas dentist.

According to search warrants obtained by ABC News, Dallas police are investigating claims that Kendra Hatcher was being followed prior to her Sept. 2 death -- allegedly tracked by her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend before she was gunned down in the parking garage of her Dallas home.

The search warrant states that the 33-year-old woman used an iPhone to follow Hatcher’s movements.

More at link:
http://abcnews.go.com/beta/US/love-triangle-link-eyed-texas-dentists-murder-police/story?id=33621432

** Nothing new that I can tell.

If she was going to move with this guy to another state, then the relationship was likely getting very serious.
Of course that wouldn't seat well with a jealous ex.

I was wondering that too by Kendra Facebook how she had those pictures open of her and Rick were they more to get back at the ex girlfriend.

Count me among those who think Ricky looks uncomfortable in a lot of those FB pictures. Maybe he wasn't into FB himself and, though he wanted to please his new GF wasn't crazy about having his "business" online. And maybe, though he wanted to move on, he did not want to hurt the girl he left behind.

When we are allowed to discuss this, a different picture of her may emerge. Loving someone new doesn't mean that you dont still perhaps want to see that old love spared some pain.
From the pictures it look like a lot of them he was taking.

I don't think KH even knew this ex-girlfriend. Why would she be trying to get back at her? KH was very attractive, looks like she liked to pose for photos. Why wouldn't she? If she was moving with this guy to California, then relationship was getting serious ( I don't think a professional woman is going to move across the country for a guy unless it's a serious commitment), and many women would like to show that off.

these are my first comments on the case just after the case broke.

Gray Hughes- I would check the ex girlfriend of the guy in the picture.
Gray Hughes- I bet she was killed by a woman.

Gray Hughes- here is what I find strange. I find it strange that she posted
so many pictures of her and Ricky and even her profile picture is of them.
It's way overboard for a new boyfriend. She seems lamost obsessed. Also, was
she trying to stake out her territory by posting so many images. Also I think
the guy looks weird. Same exact face in every photo.

Gray Hughes- she just seems way overboard for someone she just met.

Gray Hughes- making it easy for someone else viewing her page to get very angry

Gray Hughes- to me it seems like she is shoving her relationship or sticking it into someone's face.

Gray Hughes- it's just so over the top. Maybe the guy was still married and just wanted a fling or
something but then she came on to strong and the wife figured it out and shot her. That is why the boyfriend is laying low.

Gray Hughes- seems odd how silent he is. That is why I think he has another woman who found out...but that is speculation."

Just speculating, but I keep looking at the image of the driver behind the wheel of the jeep -- and to me, it really doesn't look like CC. It definitely looks to be a woman, but one who is a lot thinner than what CC appears to be from photos we've seen. I'm wondering if the driver is the ex-girlfriend and CC is the shooter?

Yes, and the driver's face has a much flatter profile. CC is very chunky.

I thought that same thing, but realized that if that was true, CC would have already rolled over on the driver (ex). most likely CC is the shooter, she is wearing a hoodie in the images and on myspace has a bandana mask image.

I am not sure if CC is driving the car at this point. I think video is to blurry. But there could be a reason as to why CC would claim to be the driver even if she wasn't the one driving. I hope they can clarify the face on the video.

I think that the ex was a dental hygienist in the same office of Kendra at one point. The dental hygienist was dating Ricardo while Kendra and the DH worked together. Ricardo became attracted to Kendra and basically Kendra "stole" Ricardo from the DH. The DH did not breakup with Ricardo, it was the other way araound. Then Kendra started staking her territory by posting, which I referred to as "overboard" pictures on her FB page. The DH saw these and became enraged. Kendra had stolen her man. The man she had been with for two years. So, the DH contacted the newly fired Crystal perhaps at a new job location and offered to pay her $500 to kill Kendra and return with the driver's license as proof.

Please don't let me know the ex girlfriend slept in her own bed last night!

I think that the ex was a dental hygienist in the same office of Kendra at one point. The dental hygienist was dating Ricardo while Kendra and the DH worked together. Ricardo became attracted to Kendra and basically Kendra "stole" Ricardo from the DH. The DH did not breakup with Ricardo, it was the other way araound. Then Kendra started staking her territory by posting, which I referred to as "overboard" pictures on her FB page. The DH saw these and became enraged. Kendra had stolen her man. The man she had been with for two years. So, the DH contacted the newly fired Crystal perhaps at a new job location and offered to pay her $500 to kill Kendra and return with the driver's license as proof.

Except that unless you're on the street and can't afford to buy food or are a seriously hard core addict in need of your next fix, you don't agree to kill someone for a mere $500. I just don't see it. I can see a family member doing it out of love and honor, but not a possible (and surely not very close) friend or acquaintance. MOO.

ADMIN NOTE: When you find yourself on time out and can't post, please do not waste your time whining about it.

This message is for the benefit of all, and for no one in particular.

Bessie

Bessie, my apologies. As so many here now know the identity of the ex (it was made public via a media source that someone posted), I did not realize we couldn't at least state we knew of the person. Will you be so kind as to let us know when we can discuss said ex? Again, sincere apologies. It appears I need to do a a better job at sitting on my hands. :)

Sure. When the media officially publishes her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay