TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hinky meter just alerted. ;) Please tell me that the doctor husbands died of old age or illnesses, not suspicious "accidents." :eek:

Lol, the second doctor husband is the one who died. Came home from work and dropped dead while changing clothes. Wasn't discovered for a little while. Was a plastic surgeon. He was in his early 40's. Like I said niece is very shallow; haven't spoken to her in almost 12 years, don't want to hear it!

Ricky may have paid for his own ticket to see his parents. Ricky may have told the girlfriend at the time the story about the parents not paying for the ticket because he did not want her to go.

:welcome:

Oops! Didn't see the winky face. My bad! :)

No worries. :) That winky face is too subtle IMO. I think I need to ask the mods for a flashing smiley that says "Joke" in big letters. :D

The purchase of only one plane ticket may have been the Parent's taking a stance. "We dont want her in our home". One of the links also states plans changed just before xmas and the Parent's ended up going to Dallas for the holiday. Sounds to me like they wanted contact with the ex minimal at best. IMO

Or maybe that's when they met her Pleasant Grove family and weren't impressed.

No worries. :) That winky face is too subtle IMO. I think I need to ask the mods for a flashing smiley that says "Joke" in big letters. :D

There are some good ones in there!! Haha. Love the smilies on WS!!! :rotfl:

I was a little perturbed by the implication of the " equals". And I am not talking about the deranged ex but people in general.

Please don't take my comment about this very specific situation personally. In this situation it makes sense that Ricky opted for an equal, someone at his level, especially after dealing with a likely very unstable, needy girlfriend who was struggling financially and was trying to find her path. If his parents didn't care for the XGF, they'd likely be far happier that he was with someone more stable and on a similar track, especially if they came from humble backgrounds and saw him work his way up to the place he has arrived at now.

I have a goodly amount of friends in the medical field and while some have married fellow doctors or nurses, many have not.

MOO.

Since ExGF complained to her friend that Ricky's mother wanted her to seek psychological help, it would appear mother believed ExGF was unstable (more so than the mother thinking ExGF was not Ricky's equal). To me it seems that mother had a good sense about these things. If mother didn't like ExGF, then not buying her a ticket was likely not just about the money.
But then Ricky gets himself a new GF who is very beautiful, well educated, and from what friends say has a very nice personality. I imagine his mother was very happy about that development. They could have very well bought KH a ticket to visit them. Of course that trip could have pushed already very jealous woman over the edge.

If she is unstable we don't need another tragedy for sure.
Sometimes an arrest "saves" a person. At least for then.
Since she has not been named a suspect this is tricky. Whoever arranged this/pulled the trigger needs to do the right thing.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a current problem.
jmho

If she ordered the hit, she has no future. Certainly not one that is pleasant .

But Jodi Arias is happy so who knows

How would the ex know who paid for the tickets to SF?

This is just supposition, guess-work, know-nothing speculation...but, it always seems to me that jealous people ASSUME the worst possible motivation or circumstance. They assume things that make them even more angry or distressed.

Has this already been posted?

-- Court documents describe the woman as the ex-girlfriend of Hatcher's boyfriend. Relatives of Cortes say the ex-girlfriend is someone who had only recently befriended Cortes, asking her to run errands for her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-details-in-murder-of-dallas-dentist-kendra-hatcher/

And wasn't it CC's brother that said CC and the XGF were close? I guess close can be subjective. Perhaps this closeness was a very recent thing. It really is sounding more and more like CC was targeted by the XGF, groomed and then set up to take the fall for her grand scheme.

that was her perception that parents bot tix.

She most likely didn't. I think she was just hurt/furious that she never got to go to San Francisco with RP, while KH did. She likely assumed, because RP previously told her that his parents wouldn't buy her (XGF's) ticket, that KH's presence in SF surely meant that they approved of her (KH), and so bought her ticket. I think it's much more likely that KH bought her own ticket, as she had the means. JMO

Doctors incur tons of debt and many are still paying on it till retirement.

Just for conversation sake, how would someone be found and extradited from Mexico?

I imagine the govt does not want a killer in their town. Do US LE go down to find someone?

And just for the sake of conversation. :)

This might help: http://mexico.usembassy.gov/eng/eataglance_law.html

-- The USG is working closely with Mexican counterparts to make effective use of our bilateral extradition treaty and other legal mechanisms in order to ensure that our shared border does not serve as a barrier behind which fugitives from justice may flee, find safe haven, and continue to commit crimes.

The overwhelming majority of fugitives extradited by Mexico are wanted in the U.S. for the most serious crimes, including murder, rape, sexual offenses against children, kidnapping, and drug trafficking. Most of the fugitives returned to the U.S. by extradition are Mexican citizens.

Also this: http://sitemaker.umich.edu/drwcasebook/files/u.s.__mexico_extradition_treaty.pdf

It is my understanding that we send our own people down to collect someone who is being extradited. And if LE knew where a particular person had family in Mexico via conversation with family and friends here in the US, other passports, a trail of frequent trips, email correspondence, etc., they'd know just where to look and who to contact in LE there.

Such a tragic story. Envy and jealousy are horrible monsters. RIP Kendra.

OT but since when do parents buy plane tickets for child's BF/GF anyway? I mean, maybe if they were coming for an engagement party...good grief. Adults need to be adults...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127