TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she ordered the hit, she has no future. Certainly not one that is pleasant .

But Jodi Arias is happy so who knows

You are correct.
I don't condone murder, even of ones' self.
But the latter is a choice over ones' own life and death.
No one can undo what their actions have caused. But they can stop the shedding of blood, the anger, the hate.
They may have blood on their hands but they can never hide from the real truth, no matter where they flee to.
And that does matter to me.
jmho

The impression I got is that RP comes from a poor family,

i like the idea the OP had that he simply said that his parents would not buy tickets.

He may have figured out she was unstable and a gold digger.

He probably was trying to let her go gently but she was holding on. They had even been living together. She probably envisioned a nice cushy life and he dashed her hopes and dreams. I can just imagine what she was thinking. House, car , trips, parties!

It could have all been hers if it wasn't for KH! She could console him after the terrible tragedy of the death of KH.

Not to be devil's advocate, but R did live w/EGF and was with her for about 2 years.
IMO that was long enough to "know" who she was inside.
How do we actually know much about his personality? Or if he himself is motivated by money? In fact many see finances as their main goal in life.
Just my opinion since I don't know these folks personally.

OT but since when do parents buy plane tickets for child's BF/GF anyway? I mean, maybe if they were coming for an engagement party...good grief. Adults need to be adults...jmo

I don’t think it’s that strange. A couple years ago we paid for our sons girlfriend to go to Mexico with us. They have been dating for a few years and are both full time college students with very little income. I guess the main difference is that we really love and care about her. I’m not sure that the same can be said about the XGF

I don’t think it’s that strange. A couple years ago we paid for our sons girlfriend to go to Mexico with us. They have been dating for a few years and are both full time college students with very little income. I guess the main difference is that we really love and care about her. I’m not sure that the same can be said about the XGF

I agree. I was living with a then boyfriend many years ago and his father invited us to fly to Mexico for a holiday, all expenses paid, including airfare. It's really not that uncommon.

Not to be devil's advocate, but R did live w/EGF and was with her for about 2 years.
How do we actually know much about his personality? Or if he himself is motivated by money? In fact many see finances as their main goal in life.

Meh.....I'm on my 2nd marriage, and it took 5 years to figure out my first spouse was a lying, cheating nutball. Sometimes people change.

Yep people change for sure.
Fell "victim" to that myself, and I was married to him for over 15 years and saw a lot of "changes".
We probably have more hindsight and a little more experience than younger folks.
We don't know yet who pulled the trigger.
All of the background static is very intriguing, and we might just be even more surprised as to the one in cahoots w/CC.
You never know. Pressure can cause even the most stable home to shift.
jmo

Yep people change for sure.
Fell "victim" to that myself, and I was married to him for over 15 years and saw a lot of "changes".
We probably have more hindsight and a little more experience than younger folks.
We don't know yet who pulled the trigger.
All of the background static is very intriguing, and we might just be even more surprised as to the one in cahoots w/CC.
You never know. Pressure can cause even the most stable home to shift.
jmo

Bona Dea. Our (me and my wife) 16th anniversary was just yesterday. So far so good. Except for bills. Lol.

But you are right. Some things can change a loving relationship into some horrible feelings in no time.

I'm glad you made it out okay. Good job.

Bona Dea. Our (me and my wife) 16th anniversary was just yesterday. So far so good. Except for bills. Lol.

But you are right. Some things can change a loving relationship into some horrible feelings in no time.

I'm glad you made it out okay. Good job.
Cheers to you and your wife! Marriage can be the most wonderful thing we can know on this earth!
Or one of the worst:)
We live and we learn.
Pressure, tension, jealousy, greed.
Not limited to one side necessarily.
He sent EGF a text.
He "stayed in touch". We don't know exactly what that comes down to.
Hell hath no fury...
I don't know, just thinking.
jmo
ETA: we got over the breakup and forgave each other and we both moved on. Life is too dang short to harbor negative feelings.
It's all good

Cheers to you and your wife! Marriage can be the most wonderful thing we can know on this earth!
Or one of the worst:)
We live and we learn.
Pressure, tension, jealousy, greed.
Not limited to one side necessarily.
He sent EGF a text.
He "stayed in touch". We don't know exactly what that comes down to.
Hell hath no fury...
I don't know, just thinking.
jmo
ETA: we got over the breakup and forgave each other and we both moved on. Life is too dang short to harbor negative feelings.
It's all good

Agree. Life is too short. And we only have one life to live. So this is why I frown every time someone decides or plot to take a person's life.

Then once they are caught. They try to use the system to fight the death penalty for 20 years.

Even though the person they killed had no chance at all to say HOLD ON. WAIT A MINUTE. JMO

Newest article just out from The Daily Mail. There is a lot of new information here.

-- Her cell phone is said to still be registered in Paniagua's name.

-- Cortez has now been charged with capital murder. Daily Mail Online can disclose that a shooting at Cortez's home last Sunday, after she was taken into custody, has also been reported to police.
A shot was fired at the home as children played on a trampoline in the front yard. Her family believes the bullet was fired as a warning to the young mother-of-one not to squeal about the identity of the 'hitman'.

-- Cortez has told police he was an African-American man who did not tell her he was going to shoot Dr Hatcher.

-- She has told her relatives that she was asked to pick up and drop off a man at an apartment in uptown Dallas and had no idea he was to carry out the murder.

-- 'She [.......] asked me to pick somebody up and drop them off and told me what he would be wearing.
'He got out of the car and I started to drive off. But I got stuck behind another car and after he shot her he got into the back seat and ordered me to drive again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-plotted-robbery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html

ETA: I have deleted the XGF's last name that was stated in the article and replaced it with [........] in keeping with TOS.

Yea good point, I mean there are men who are money chasers just like women, we usually just only hear about the women though. But men are just as capable of wanting to keep going up a step in status with each new relationship. I have met a few men like this. Usually though the ones I knew were perfectly happy with their other half paying the bills, paying for their stuff and them taking advantage of it. I know this sounds crazy but I know personally of a whole town of peeps like this. Where the women pretty much run and pay for everything for their men. I unfortunately was in those statistics at one time. Glad to be out of that place. I dont mind sharing/pulling my own weight but that town was out of control and the women were desperate for men.

Newest article just out from The Daily Mail. There is a lot of new information here.

-- Her cell phone is said to still be registered in Paniagua's name.

-- Cortez has now been charged with capital murder. Daily Mail Online can disclose that a shooting at Cortez's home last Sunday, after she was taken into custody, has also been reported to police.
A shot was fired at the home as children played on a trampoline in the front yard. Her family believes the bullet was fired as a warning to the young mother-of-one not to squeal about the identity of the 'hitman'.

-- Cortez has told police he was an African-American man who did not tell her he was going to shoot Dr Hatcher.

-- She has told her relatives that she was asked to pick up and drop off a man at an apartment in uptown Dallas and had no idea he was to carry out the murder.

-- 'She [.......] asked me to pick somebody up and drop them off and told me what he would be wearing.
'He got out of the car and I started to drive off. But I got stuck behind another car and after he shot her he got into the back seat and ordered me to drive again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-plotted-robbery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html

It seems this will be the worse mistake CC will make in her lifetime. I kind of get the feeling the EGF will walk! I'm not sure what proof LE needs, but tracking someone by cellphone is not a crime. If the EGF cell is found to have been at the scene, I'm not sure that would be enough to arrest her. It's everyone else's word against CC.

Who's cell phone was still in R's name?
The ex?
Wouldn't that give her access to cell records and such?
So it was a hired killer *so CC claims* and this shooter is an unsub to her also?
Interesting.
jmho

Didnt the teen age boy witness say the shooter was white? I can see mexican or asian looking white but african american? Maybe a very light compexion..

Who's cell phone was still in R's name?
The ex?
Wouldn't that give her access to cell records and such?
So it was a hired killer *so CC claims* and this shooter is an unsub to her also?
Interesting.
jmho

Yes, the article states that the XGF still had her phone in R's name. And I believe it would indeed give her access to records. I find it very interesting, myself. And CC claims she did not know the shooter. I actually believe her. MOO.

Didnt the teen age boy witness say the shooter was white? I can see mexican or asian looking white but african american? Maybe a very light compexion..

Teenage boy also said shooter was wearing a hoodie and a mask. So how could he even see what race the shooter was?

Well, someone knows who this guy is. If CC does not, why would her family be threatened? Where's the apartment where she picked him up?

Was Ricky still paying for the Ex's cell phone? Was she really totally the Ex...what was he telling her? Where was she getting the money for her apartment and to hire an "errand girl?"

This article creates more questions than answers IMO.

Yes, the article states that the XGF still had her phone in R's name. And I believe it would indeed give her access to records. I find it very interesting, myself. And CC claims she did not know the shooter. I actually believe her. MOO.

That could be how she managed to track KH.

It seems this will be the worse mistake CC will make in her lifetime. I kind of get the feeling the EGF will walk! I'm not sure what proof LE needs, but tracking someone by cellphone is not a crime. If the EGF cell is found to have been at the scene, I'm not sure that would be enough to arrest her. It's everyone else's word against CC.

It seems CC told her relatives one thing, but police quite another. If daily mail is to be believed, CC claimed she was just asked to drop the guy off. But from police affidavits, she was paid $500 to drive this guy to rob the victim and to get the driver's license from the victim. I personally think neither story is very accurate, and CC might be trying to cover her behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224