TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Dr Ricky was stringing two beautiful young women along. Until one of them read the other one's FB.

Yes, except you don't generally keep someone on your cell phone plan if you're being harassed. That's just common sense. You leave yourself open to a possible breach of privacy. And you don't send texts wishing them luck on their upcoming tests. IMO, there seems to still be some level of at least friendly connection there.

I'm not sure why she was on his cell phone plan. But I remember hearing about the difficulty Travis Alexander had extricating himself from his entanglement with Jodi Arias. Being a nice, generous person trying to keep the peace and prevent escalation explains a lot of poor judgement in retrospect. Little things don't seem like a big deal at the time, but they are to an obsessive XGF. JMO

I will say it again and again...everyone needs to read "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin deBecker IMO.

Some of the news reports may be a bit skewed. As shocking as that may be lol

H
It's in there!

"She is not been arrested or charged. Her cell phone is said to still be registered in Paniagua's name."

This is directly above the first side by side photos of KH and the XGF featured in the article.

I think that article has been edited.

LE may be just waiting on forensic data. If the phone was ditched we know that info may take a bit to retrieve. There has to be a trail somewhere.

I have seen a couple of posts that quote then Daily Mail article that have xgf' s name. As far as I know mods do not want us to post her name. So, posters might want to edit her name out.

Hopefully we can name her soon.

Her credit might not have been good enough for her to split off onto her own cell phone plan, in which case he would be responsible for paying for that phone for the remainder of the contract. Since he would have to pay for it anyways , he might have let her use it until the contract was up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-plotted-robbery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html

The paper did not name the ex-girlfriend but said she had been in a relationship with Paniagua at the same time as the police documents seen by Daily Mail Online say (name hidden) was seeing the dermatologist.The paper also said she studied at the same college as (name hidden).

What? Is there another EGF? What is this about?

They really need to get better writers over at The DM. Good grief. I believe it's just a horribly worded verification that the police documents match up to the XGF's name. I cringed when I read that little snafu.

ETA: XGF's name hidden

I know the board is still divided on this but I'm still thinking there is no 3rd person. I think the XGF is the shooter and I think this is how it went down:

XGF is hurt badly by her break up with RP, she is desperate for a reconciliation so she tries to maintain contact through texts/calls and commitment through the phone contract. She finds a sympathetic ear in CC (who perhaps has a similar tale of woe in her past) and as the two spend time together the XGF hatches a plan to remove the competition.

CC agrees to drive XGF to confront/threaten/attack Kendra without really realizing what she was getting into. I think XGF told her that she was only going to 'scare' her or something similar. XGF is in the back of the Cherokee lying low, wearing a bulky hoody (mask too?). Kendra is killed and a young witness has described the attacker as male.

The first news reports are released showing a woman driver and a black cherokee, but also describing the shooter as male. CC is freaking out as she's in the frame but XGF is seeing a way out. The two talk and XGF demands that if CC is brought in, she must tell the police about a "male shooter", if not her son dies.

CC is in jail (with her son now in protective custody after a warning shot) and I suppose she's sticking to her story, which is the version XGF concocted.

Brenda Delgado, the ex-girlfriend of Hatcher's boyfriend has now been named in the national media.

LE Says she is not a suspect but MSM is discussing the "Love Triangle". Add to that the Crystal Cortes, the driver of the car, implicated Delgado in the killing you pretty much have a suspect without being named one.

Remember, you own your words. Your words have power. Just because you are nameless and faceless behind your keyboard doesn't mean your words don't carry a lot of power to hurt or to help.

Tricia

What a tangled web "we" weave.
And I think it was indeed very sticky as in the spider and the fly, possibly X2.
No smart man/woman past teen years keeps open contact w/an ex who has been outed as "crazy" according to their own Mom. Sure they may try to be open and by that seek to have harmony. Makes sense.
But then why have all those open pix floating around?
If this was a gesture of contempt on one side, it was a bad idea.
Sad
jmo

Maybe Dr Ricky was stringing two beautiful young women along. Until one of them read the other one's FB.

I don't think he would be posting pics of himself and Kendra if that was the case. XGF may have thought that in her jealous twisted mind though. People break up all the time and no one would think this outcome would occur. If Ricky thought this kind of violence was possible I'm sure he would have warned Kendra. No one saw this coming, it was all in XGF's head! Ricky and Kendra dos nothing wrong. They were in a new relationship and planning a future.

MOO!!

What a tangled web "we" weave.
And I think it was indeed very sticky as in the spider and the fly, possibly X2.
No smart man/woman past teen years keeps open contact w/an ex who has been outed as "crazy" according to their own Mom. Sure they may try to be open and by that seek to have harmony. Makes sense.
But then why have all those open pix floating around?
If this was a gesture of contempt on one side, it was a bad idea.
Sad
jmo

I think we need to be more careful throwing around the word 'crazy.' According to her classmate, Brenda told him that R's mother said that she "needed psychological help." That does not mean crazy. Crazy is a blanket word used far too often and far too casually. I don't think it's our job to diagnose someone. We're not psychologists who have treated her. I know a lot of people who have been in treatment for psychological issues like OCD, PTSD, severe depression, sexual abuse, etc., and I don't consider any of them "crazy." She is clearly unstable, yes. I just think if we're going to quote someone, let's at least do it accurately and mindfully. MOO.

I think it was just the two women, no third person.

Newest article just out from The Daily Mail. There is a lot of new information here.

-- Her cell phone is said to still be registered in Paniagua's name.

-- Cortez has now been charged with capital murder. Daily Mail Online can disclose that a shooting at Cortez's home last Sunday, after she was taken into custody, has also been reported to police.
A shot was fired at the home as children played on a trampoline in the front yard. Her family believes the bullet was fired as a warning to the young mother-of-one not to squeal about the identity of the 'hitman'.

-- Cortez has told police he was an African-American man who did not tell her he was going to shoot Dr Hatcher.

-- She has told her relatives that she was asked to pick up and drop off a man at an apartment in uptown Dallas and had no idea he was to carry out the murder.

-- 'She [.......] asked me to pick somebody up and drop them off and told me what he would be wearing.
'He got out of the car and I started to drive off. But I got stuck behind another car and after he shot her he got into the back seat and ordered me to drive again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-plotted-robbery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html

ETA: I have deleted the XGF's last name that was stated in the article and replaced it with [........] in keeping with TOS.

BBM

That makes no sense to me. The hitman didnt ask her to stay and 'wait' for him? What was he going to do if she had driven off and left him there?

I think we need to be more careful throwing around the word "crazy." According to her classmate, Brenda told him that R's mother said that she "needed psychological help." That does not mean crazy. Crazy is a blanket word used far too often and far too casually. I don't think it's our job to diagnose someone. We're not psychologists who have treated her. I know a lot of people who have been in treatment for psychological issues like OCD, PTSD, severe depression, sexual abuse, etc., and I don't consider any of them "crazy." She is clearly unstable, yes. I just think if we're going to quote someone, let's at least do it accurately and mindfully. MOO.

I agree about not blindly throwing around the term 'crazy.' But I do think, in this specific case, it might be a fitting term. JMO

I don't understand the XGF still being under Ricky's cell phone plan.It's so easy to take someone off.And if she wanted to spite him she could run the bill up as high as she wanted to.She was not an ex wife and no children by him.So why did he keep her in arms length.She could get out there and work a second job.When you break it off that's what you do.I wonder what else he was paying for.She was not his responsibility.By doing this
I think it gave her some hope.Such a sad situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member