TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

That makes no sense to me. The hitman didnt ask her to stay and 'wait' for him? What was he going to do if she had driven off and left him there?
So someone was behind her blocking them in? That would surely mean more witnesses than just the boy and his father. If this is true, this also means they would have a very good view of who got in and out of the car and from what seat.

Didn't CC'S warrant say they corroborated her story of the unidentified male?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hasn't the article been updated to remove that she was on his cell phone plan? Have any MSM articles mentioned this information? If not, JMo, but I don't believe it.

So someone was behind her blocking them in? That would surely mean more witnesses than just the boy and his father. If this is true, this also means they would have a very good view of who got in and out of the car and from what seat.

Didn't CC'S warrant say they corroborated her story of the unidentified male?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes, her warrant does in fact say that they corroborated her story that there was an unidentified male shooter. I think CC's explanation that this man jumped into the back of the Jeep makes sense. It would explain the dark hooded figure that many of us see behind her in the surveillance video photo.

BBM

That makes no sense to me. The hitman didnt ask her to stay and 'wait' for him? What was he going to do if she had driven off and left him there?

Absolutely - if you were just supposed to drive someone to the parking garage & yet after he exited the vehicle you heard a scream, a loud gun-shot, witnessed a murder - why would you not scream & why would you allow the guy back into the vehicle & why would you not drive like a bat-outta-hell to get away yourself, not knowing if he would also shoot & kill you. I just don't buy the story that there was an African American shooter. Don't buy it for one second. Add to that - she didn't tell anyone about the shooting til she had to talk to Police. My money's on the ex-girlfriend.

I just can't believe they don't know where BD is.No way they are not tracking her,no way.

Ricky is a victim. IMO When we question the wisdom of his actions toward BD, or whether photos on FB should have been posted, we tread very close to victim-blaming. As I said earlier, in situations with an unstable XGF, actions that may seem kind and perhaps like a simple way to soften the blow of a breakup can take on huge and distorted significance to an obsessive ex. Most people, even brilliant ones, are novices at dealing with an unstable ex. Let's cut Ricky some slack. I'm sure he's already dealing himself a whole deck of coulda, shoulda, woulda cards of blame. The blame lies with BD only, and with those who helped her.
JMO

I just can't believe they don't know where BD is.No way they are not tracking her,no way.

I would have thought that before, but in the Hannah Graham case, the killer was only found because of the sharp eyes of a civliain, He left Virginia and was in Texas.

I was shocked!

We know for sure they can't find Brenda? The news has been stating they are looking for the shooter, but I don't take it to mean they don't know where Brenda is. Just noticed her FB has been taken down.

Ricky is a victim. IMO When we question the wisdom of his actions toward BD, or whether photos on FB should have been posted, we tread very close to victim-blaming. As I said earlier, in situations with an unstable XGF, actions that may seem kind and perhaps like a simple way to soften the blow of a breakup can take on huge and distorted significance to an obsessive ex. Most people, even brilliant ones, are novices at dealing with an unstable ex. Let's cut Ricky some slack. I'm sure he's already dealing himself a whole deck of coulda, shoulda, woulda cards of blame. The blame lies with BD only, and with those who helped her.
JMO

I agree. Maybe he thought he was being kind by allowing her to stay on the family cell plan. Maybe he thought it would help him sever ties if he did so gently and kindly.

My daughter mistakenly thought it was wise to post instagram photos of her new bf snowboarding with her. They were kissing in one of the photos. They both had cling ex's, but they wrongly assumed that posting the photos' would send the message that they had moved on. They both thought their ex's would 'give up' and let go when they saw the happy photos of them 'in love.'

In reality, it triggered the ex-gf to bring a hunting knife to the parking lot and slit my DD's tires. :eek:

But I don't blame my DD for posting the pix because she did not do so with any malice. She truly believed it would help the ex gf to move on. My DD saw similar pix that HER ex bf had posted after they broke up, and she took the hint and let go. She didn't retaliate violently and it didn't occur to her that anyone else would either.

So it is hard for me to assign blame for allowing her to stay on his family plan, or for wishing her 'luck' on her boards. I think he thought that he was being civil and courteous. JMO

CC is trying to save her hide.I was paid 500.00 to carry a person to rob someone at their automobile.Not at their home or business,but vehicle.
If anyone believes this raise your hand and I might sell you some land I have in Antarctica.

We know for sure they can't find Brenda? The news has been stating they are looking for the shooter, but I don't take it to mean they don't know where Brenda is. Just noticed her FB has been taken down.

I suspect that it is just the news reporters who don't know where she is. I'd wager that LE knows.

It seems CC told her relatives one thing, but police quite another. If daily mail is to be believed, CC claimed she was just asked to drop the guy off. But from police affidavits, she was paid $500 to drive this guy to rob the victim and to get the driver's license from the victim. I personally think neither story is very accurate, and CC might be trying to cover her behind.

BBM: And we are supposed to believe that she tried to drive off after "dropping him off", but she got stuck behind another car and the shooter jumped back in the car. Pretty lucky break for the shooter, otherwise I guess he would have been left stranded in the parking lot with the gun in his hand after the hit.
yeah, R-I-G-H-T.....

And was she stuck behind another car before or after the she sat in the garage waiting for Kendra to drive in?

I think the story about the black man/shooter is all BS.

I wouldn't be surprised if the gunshot at the front yard is also a lie.

Did this drive-by shot at the house happen before or after CC was in custody? Was a shell casing recovered or bullet hole in house or any part of the property?

Too many questions and inconsistencies.

JMO

Actually, KH posted those photos on her FB page. No one has blamed him for those photos and friends of hers have stated via MSM that they fear those very photos may have triggered BD. They certainly were not blaming her for them. I haven't seen anyone blaming Ricky, merely trying to put pieces of this puzzle together and looking at what could have pushed BD over the edge. Ricky is a victim. We all know that here. Even victims sometimes very innocently say or do things that can often have undesirable consequences.

How sure were the witnesses that they saw a man?

The father of a 15 yr old said his son was the one who saw the shooter wearing a black hoodie & a black mask and that it was a man. But, eyewitnesses are wrong all the time. And as far as I know there were no other witnesses.

CC story makes no sense for me. But I am really puzzled and concerned that since she was detained, the case seems to be frozen. It reminds me of Leah Martin's case, also in Texas, that despite being in prision the man LE says that dig the grave where she was buried, and also the man who lived in the property where her body was found, no one was arrested for her murder.

Here in Kendra's case, how is it possible to be so difficult to arrest the perp of this awful crime. Did they or she planned it so well that it is impossible to frame her? But then, who prepares a murder so well and at the same time has a car with plates to be seen on CCTV and with a driver so well to be seen too? She didn't even have sunglasses

And then the story of the DL. What for would the perp want KH drivers license? As a proof? But was it so difficult to be sure that it was KH with no mistake? By her car, by her plates and by her face, it would be very easy for someone to know it was her. The thing was so well prepared and the perp didn´t show her picture to the hit man and didn't tell 'him' what was her car, colour and plates?

And what about cross examination of the phones. Is there anyone? Pings, conversations, messages, etc.

And with so many CCTV, can't they view the images along the way CC says or has to say she went since she picked up the car, picked up the man, etc, etc?

I tend to believe there is no man in this. A man tough enough to do this wouldn't want to be driven by a so young CC, would not risk it...

And I go on thinking that the image of the woman we see in the footage is not CC. She has chubby cheeks. The person we see in the footage for me has slimmer features, and a diferente line between the chin and the neck.

I think the two women did this and I don't believe CC didn't know what they were there for. One female evil mind is bad, now mind you two of them :hills: With that crime they both were revenging all their love sorrows and at the same time taking from the face of earth a beautiful, successful, rich and loved woman.

Actually, KH posted those photos on her FB page. No one has blamed him for those photos and friends of hers have stated via MSM that they fear those very photos may have triggered BD. They certainly were not blaming her for them. I haven't seen anyone blaming Ricky, merely trying to put pieces of this puzzle together and looking at what could have pushed BD over the edge. Ricky is a victim. We all know that here. Even victims sometimes very innocently say or do things that can often have undesirable consequences.

Well spoken,we all know Ricky is a victim and yes trying to gather all the pieces.I didn't imply to blame,just trying to understand.I am sure he
was being kind.

Jmo, LE knows what happened, how many people, etc. i think they mostly need the one already charged to get scared and talk, in order to charge to Ex, or find some texts, video, etc. I don't think it will be long. Jmo

I agree and more, I think it is very sad that nowadays we have a so high price to pay for our freedom. We have to watch out and be affraid of so many things, but enough is enough. We can´t be prisoners of today's way of living.
They were not harming anyone. They were simply showing their love and hapiness. I myself wouldn't do it because I am more private, but if they were feeling well doing it why not?

It's a disgrace and a shame that we can't live our lives at peace and with freedom because there are sickos out there whose only 'job' is to have evil thoughts about the others. If we do so they will win and have all of us tied by fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume