TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo, LE knows what happened, how many people, etc. i think they mostly need the one already charged to get scared and talk, in order to charge to Ex, or find some texts, video, etc. I don't think it will be long. Jmo

I so hope you are right!

Jmo, LE knows what happened, how many people, etc. i think they mostly need the one already charged to get scared and talk, in order to charge to Ex, or find some texts, video, etc. I don't think it will be long. Jmo

I think they know exactly what happened and have gone quiet for reasons that will be revealed very soon. It takes some time to get those cell phone records, get forensic tests back, review and analyze all of the items they took out of BD's apartment, and interview friends, family and acquaintances of all of the players. I am always amazed at the plethora of information that finally comes out once LE makes the arrests. I don't think it will be long either.

I agree. CC was easy. She was visible and told her story to LE. The ex has obv. denied any involvement so it's going to take some work nailing her and anyone else who may be involved.

Just a thought I keep mulling over. Early in we could not figure out why CC's Son was not returned to the Family home where reportedly he and CC lived. He was put into foster care. Then low and behold somebody takes a pot shot at that family home while children were playing on the trampoline. Now who was told to carry that out? Surely the ex wouldn't be cray enough to do it herself knowing she is likely being watched? So who else is involved in some way?????? Coincidence????? I tend to think not. I tend to think it's to keep CC from implicating the ex. IMO

I think they know exactly what happened and have gone quiet for reasons that will be revealed very soon. It takes some time to get those cell phone records, get forensic tests back, review and analyze all of the items they took out of BD's apartment, and interview friends, family and acquaintances of all of the players. I am always amazed at the plethora of information that finally comes out once LE makes the arrests. I don't think it will be long either.

And, considering the department no longer has a department that analyzes cell phones and computers, they may have to wait a while for FBI. Oh, and they will have to pay for those services too I would think.

Wonder if the EGFs friends are keeping their distance? I know I would.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-plotted-robbery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html

From the link above is this: "Delgado is named in a search warrant which was obtained by police after the murder of Dr Hatcher, 35.
Officers sought permission to go through her apartment. In an affidavit they said they were looking for firearms, ammunition and 'digital photographs and/or video of the room and its occupants in its current state'.

BBM: Can someone explain what that means?

When I posted it earlier, I couldn't quite make that out either. I figured it meant they took photos and video of her place with her in it. Maybe she has a studio apartment?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-plotted-robbery-dead-woman-turned-hit.html

From the link above is this: "Delgado is named in a search warrant which was obtained by police after the murder of Dr Hatcher, 35.
Officers sought permission to go through her apartment. In an affidavit they said they were looking for firearms, ammunition and 'digital photographs and/or video of the room and its occupants in its current state'.

They were getting the legal right to take pictures/video of the ex-gf home, and anyone in it.

OT, watched a "Snapped" episode where two men killed a man at the request of his wife. The two men were convicted of murder; initially the wife was too, but it was later overturned as the only thing they had to connect her were some suspicious text messages. They ended up having to let her plea to conspiracy and she was barely in prison at all. Reminded me of this case and how LE needs to really nail down evidence against everyone to be charged.

When I posted it earlier, I couldn't quite make that out either. I figured it meant they took photos and video of her place with her in it. Maybe she has a studio apartment?
It probably means they just wanted to search her place for anything unusual or anything that they could implicate her for in relation to the crime.
Ie: evidence,unusual items, or whatever else may be out of the ordinary.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'll admit to being somewhat influenced by having just read Betty Broderick's autobiography and then re-read books about that case. In that case, like this, there is a scorned woman and tragedy. But in the Broderick case, there are back stories, not justification, but circumstances that were stepping stones to those murders.

Here a beautiful, accomplished young woman, much loved by so many is dead. There is a successful young doctor who was dating her. Do we know much more than his educational background and how he looks in pictures about him? I don't think we do at this point. He has hardly been spoken about.

There is another beautiful young woman. We know his Mother supposedly said she was crazy. We suspect she was involved in a horrific crime. But what do we really know about her relationship with "Ricky?" We know hardly anything about her...and what we DO know is tainted by the horror of what we suspect she did.

Her FB is down now and I regret that because that offered insights no longer available.

I think there is a lot more to be revealed about this triangle. Nothing will justify the murder. But we may learn things that enhance our understandings of the motivations. There may be many more dimensions than we have knowledge of at this point.

F
I know the board is still divided on this but I'm still thinking there is no 3rd person. I think the XGF is the shooter and I think this is how it went down:

XGF is hurt badly by her break up with RP, she is desperate for a reconciliation so she tries to maintain contact through texts/calls and commitment through the phone contract. She finds a sympathetic ear in CC (who perhaps has a similar tale of woe in her past) and as the two spend time together the XGF hatches a plan to remove the competition.

CC agrees to drive XGF to confront/threaten/attack Kendra without really realizing what she was getting into. I think XGF told her that she was only going to 'scare' her or something similar. XGF is in the back of the Cherokee lying low, wearing a bulky hoody (mask too?). Kendra is killed and a young witness has described the attacker as male.

The first news reports are released showing a woman driver and a black cherokee, but also describing the shooter as male. CC is freaking out as she's in the frame but XGF is seeing a way out. The two talk and XGF demands that if CC is brought in, she must tell the police about a "male shooter", if not her son dies.

CC is in jail (with her son now in protective custody after a warning shot) and I suppose she's sticking to her story, which is the version XGF concocted.

eucalyptus---I think your account of what might have happened during that tragic night in the parking garage, is quite likely. I only see a driver in the black Cherokee. The conflicting stories of a third person, a male shooter, are sketchy.

Justice for Kendra

IMHO

It probably means they just wanted to search her place for anything unusual or anything that they could implicate her for in relation to the crime.
Ie: evidence,unusual items, or whatever else may be out of the ordinary.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Agree. The wording is a bit confusing. If i have not yet welcomed you. Welcome. So many new faces on this thread I am losing track of who I have welcomed lol

Motivation: She wanted him, with Kendra out of the picture maybe she could get him back.

IMO, I think they were seeking photographs of BG's apartment that showed people in her apartment - probably to check for photos of CC or others.

I'll admit to being somewhat influenced by having just read Betty Broderick's autobiography and then re-read books about that case. In that case, like this, there is a scorned woman and tragedy. But in the Broderick case, there are back stories, not justification, but circumstances that were stepping stones to those murders.

Here a beautiful, accomplished young woman, much loved by so many is dead. There is a successful young doctor who was dating her. Do we know much more than his educational background and how he looks in pictures about him? I don't think we do at this point. He has hardly been spoken about.

There is another beautiful young woman. We know his Mother supposedly said she was crazy. We suspect she was involved in a horrific crime. But what do we really know about her relationship with "Ricky?" We know hardly anything about her...and what we DO know is tainted by the horror of what we suspect she did.

Her FB is down now and I regret that because that offered insights no longer available.

I think there is a lot more to be revealed about this triangle. Nothing will justify the murder. But we may learn things that enhance our understandings of the motivations. There may be many more dimensions than we have knowledge of at this point.

One of the main 'themes' I saw in her FB was 'pregnancy' and childbirth. There were lots of articles she posted about doulas and water births and healthy pregnancies. And I wondered if she had a baby. I don't think she does. So it makes me think she was thinking heavily about her biological clock ticking.If she spent two years with a young doctor , imo, they probably spoke about starting a family at some point. He'd be saying ' Let's hold off until I am more established, etc.' So I could see that as intense motivation for her anger if she thought he was going to settle down with someone else so quickly.

I agree on so many levels. Having perused BD's FB page, she came across as being quiet, gentle, polite, loved by friends and family and fairly religious. We know almost nothing about RP, and their relationship. We know that CC's brother stated that CC told him BD had come out of a "bad relationship." Who knows if that's true or if that's how she saw it. We know very little about her background, her family or her other relationships.

I do think there is more to this and it is helpful to understand how the pieces fall into place. This in no way excuses anyone involved in this horrific crime. It took a lot of effort to create such a twisted plot that was clearly meant to harm KH. But like you, I am interested in the deeper layers because I believe in the long run it's very helpful to understand them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl